• Average

0 0%
  • Could've been better

0 0%
  • I waited 3 weeks for this?

3 37.50%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Yamato....He's still stuck in the tree... let's just say he's dead or something... because everyone in the alliance has forgotten him. Madara's CF is OP.... and Sage mode enhances you that much.... then my theory is Naruto Sage mode isn't 100% perfect yet... he has time to improve it.
    Well, what if the condition to becoming a true Sage was actually literal (instead of metaphorical as it was suggested) ? So when they said that one has to "die" to become a Sage and if that was literal, then that would mean that remaining still only unlocks a portion of that power and not the true one ?

Yamato....He's still stuck in the tree... let's just say he's dead or something... because everyone in the alliance has forgotten him. Madara's CF is OP.... and Sage mode enhances you that much.... then my theory is Naruto Sage mode isn't 100% perfect yet... he has time to improve it.
    Some Musings:

Naruto Uses Toad Sage Mode, and for whatever reason, TSM has its limitation, even Pa and Ma Toad had to remain still in order to harness Sage energy. Hashirama's Sage Mode was never explained, it could be something he was born with, which is why Madara could steal it, and kabuto could plant it into Madara's edo body. It also seemed to me that Kabuto's Dragon Sage Mode did not have the limitation of staying still while gathering Natural energy.

Hashirama gave Sasuke a Technique to bind His (hashirama's) sage power in Madara, or to Bind Madara while he used/had Hashirama's sage power. he also Gave Sasuke the rest of his Chakra.

I don't believe the Sasuke being pierced by Madara is a clone, since Madara can see through Clones.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Sage mode is still somewhat unclear.... is there a true pure sage mode? And all the different kind like Toad... Dragon... Wood Sage... are just copies?

Sage mode is still somewhat unclear.... is there a true pure sage mode? And all the different kind like Toad... Dragon... Wood Sage... are just copies?
    I would Imagine that as with everything Else, Sage Mode also started with ......(drumroll)....THE SO6P.

The origins are probably that The Juubi is all Natural Energy (internally), and The SO6P was infected with JUUBI-ITIS while in his momma's tummy, so he could naturally gather sage/natural energy. The Old guy probably taught the techniques to the Talking beasts. Makes me think that Hashirama is very special. Since his body has the Physical qualities of the Sage and the Younger Son, he just probably naturally realised that he could soak up natural energy.

Who here thinks that Obito is going to regain his body/ or use his will to take control of black zetsu and fight back against Madara?

I thought, is it correct to say that, it's theoretically possible that Obito could summon the gedo mazo to his own location, even though Madara has it currently summoned? This way he might be able to steal it and use it against him, or this could result in a tug of war with the gedo mazo?

Well, the Shinju seems like the first being that was capable of using NE, so it's likely related to it. It's possible that some animals ate bits of it or it's fruit and had naturally gained awareness and the ability to use NE. It's also possible that to protect itself and it's fruit (seeing as a normal human was able to simply steal it) it might have granted some animals the ability to use NE in exchange for protection, or utilization them as it's heralds (it would explain how people knew that it was forbidden to even touch the fruit ?).

The existence of talking animals is also not explained, but it's possible that their ancestry might have been humans that tried to master NE and failed (though not completely) and thus transformed into talking animals (basing on what we have seen with Jiraya and Oro, it has quite a high possibility of being the case).

It's also worth considering that while Chakra was something that came after So6p, it's possible that there already existed Shamans, Tribes, Clans or Sages capable of utilizing the power of Nature by harmonizing with it (Juugo's clan might be the case). Those people would likely be capable of communicating with not only the Nature, but also with the Shinju, which is the embodiment of it (again it would explain how people knew that it was forbidden to even touch the fruit ?).

There are many kinds of Senjutsu Transformation and Juugo's perhaps could have been considered the closest to a pure one, seeing as indifference to the rest, he is capable of freely utilizing that energy, and can freely change his body to his needs, instead of physical traits being forced upon him, like with other Senjutsu Transformations.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Who here thinks that Obito is going to regain his body/ or use his will to take control of black zetsu and fight back against Madara?

I thought, is it correct to say that, it's theoretically possible that Obito could summon the gedo mazo to his own location, even though Madara has it currently summoned? This way he might be able to steal it and use it against him, or this could result in a tug of war with the gedo mazo?
    Yes, Very very Highly Theoretical..and Just as improbable. Obito is very weak, and near death right now, he won't have enough chakra to summon much.

Speaking of Obito, I am fairly certain that He has a Final duty to perform, and Since Gaara is headed to where Minato, Kakashi, and Obito are, I reckon that Obito might be able to add something valuable to the situation. Maybe he might restore Minato's right arm? I am starting to lose faith in Obito using the SO6P's DNA Sword, but who knows.

I also wonder about the "Other Place" that Madara was asking the Zetsu about, is it Inside the Shinju, Inside the Cave, at Obito's location, or is ity somewhere entirely new?

Hope Kakashi has the presence of mind to warp Obito away and saboutage Madara a little bit. Even if MADAra is already OP.

Hope the Hashirama Clone in the Lair has some purpose other than just being a more complete prototype for Zetsu manufacture.

Well before everything happen the Juubi.... wasn't even evil... what if it felt betrayed by humans who it'd helped and turned them into Animals?

Whatever Sasuke was trying to do, I think it was part of a bigger plan. He knows head on attacks are not effective against Madara, and that it would only leave him open. I'm not entirely sure if being skewered was part of Hashirama's plan, but I think his plan is already in motion. Kind've like how Itachi took the time to set up Izanami, while seemingly being on the ropes. I don't think Sasuke will awaken the rinnegan for a while, so something even more interesting is about to happen. I also wondered what on earth "The rest of my chakra" even means. Edo Tensei's are granted illimitable chakra. Even if the black rods halted chakra regeneration, he should still have had a hefty supply left since it was limitless just before. But the way he looks and sounds, it seems as though he was running on empty.

Like PaulBee said, I don't think it's possible to fool Madara with a clone. The mokuton clone is the most advanced clone there is, and no one could see through it: Excluding Madara. So I definitely believe that's the real Sasuke. It looked like he pierced through his heart: and the way Sasuke questions the situation in his head, it seems as though there was a degree of surprise.

The new eyes...Right afterwards it cut to a close up of Sasuke's eyes. There was no real reason to do that, unless it was foreshadowing something.

Then there's what he said to Sasuke...He paused before and after he said, "Or even my own child"

The more we learn, the more I think Sasuke may be a descendant of Madara...and that he was very important to HIS plan, and not Obito's. Obito's plan, was Madara's plan. Sasuke was very important to Obito for a reason still unbeknownst to us. I believe it may be because of something Madara wanted. But then there's his total lack of interest in him at first. And if it's eyes he wants, he has an entire sharingan library...hmm...

@Janfeae,

Sasuke will survive due to Hashirama's Chakra and whatever else Hshirama Shared with him.