2 33.33%
  • So So

2 33.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    On WSJ, Website there next issue release is Saturday "There normal release dates are Mondays" So I expect a Tuesday release. Next week on the 7th. Just don't take my word for it.

From what I got from MS it might be in 2 weeks or so? Don't take my word for it I didn't get what they they were saying at all.

http://www.shonenjump.com/e/weeklyshonenjump/next.html

That's the next Issue Number, it usually takes them about two days to clean and translate everything, from what I gathered, and the issues are usually released on Mondays.... which means if its a Saturday Release it might be a Tuesday release.

You also need to take into consideration that there are times when they get their hands on raws before the actual product is being sold in the shops. In other words, there are times when we read a scanlation of a chapter that has yet to be sold in shops... it's pretty standard, the leakage of information or the product itself (or perhaps it's incomplete version) happens all the time and with today's world being connected through Internet, (also known as the Second Heretic Tower), allows for easy distribution of it...

Also, basing on what is written on Mangastream and what happened so far, namely:
    These are the approximate times, the specific dates are different every year, naturally.

Issue #04-05 -> third week of December
    Issue #06-07 -> first week of January
    Issue #22-23 -> last week of April
    Issue #36-37 -> first week of August
    We already got the "Issue #04-05" at 18th December and the "Issue #06-07" at 25th December. This means that we already had read the chapter that technically comes out in the first-second week of January. Yep, in other words, the next chapter actually comes out in the second-third week of January, and taking into consideration the last year, we can pinpoint it to be around January 13th.

To stay on topic, here you go some cool art of Renji's Bankai:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

And colored page of his new weapon:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!