2 33.33%
  • So So

2 33.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I sense Rukia Vs Bazz B Once the fights are finish it'll be, Renji + Rukia Vs Uryu.

I didn't have a problem with this chapter. I do have a question though: What was up with the star nipple covers? That was....that was a bit on the weird side. And can Renji finally kill Hulk Flair already? This guy with that fuckin Majin Buu reject James is really pissing me off! Just die already so I can see some other character developments like Kenpachi or Byakuya or even Mono. Just give me someone else besides this guy. He was entertaining and comical at first, but now..... now this douchebag is just repetitive. Seriously, if I hear the word "Villain" it'll be too damn soon.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

I'm still wondering how the hell the Shinigami defeated them in the first place. At this rate SS will be completely Shinigami free.

Ah Kubo, master of the troll... can't even really make out what is going on in that last page with Renji's bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I'm still wondering how the hell the Shinigami defeated them in the first place. At this rate SS will be completely Shinigami free.
    Yamamoto. Dude was that strong. He was so strong that Bach still wouldn't fight him head on with all the power that he and the rest of the SR possess even though the CC was gimped and had to resort to trickery to take him down. Also being a thousand years ago he undoubtedly had at least one if not more of the current Royal Guard shinigami in the gotei 13. You get the feeling that the current(since the beginning of the manga) batch of captains(besides the old timers) were pretty much mostly untested and weak due to their lack of strong foes for them to constantly push their limits. SS had grown fat and comfortable in all that time it seems.

^ Pretty much, most of the Captains are young at that. In the Pendulum Arc, Kyouraku mentions that he, Ukitake, Unohan and Yamamoto are the only captains from 100 years ago, everyone else is a fresh blood. Rose was a Captain for 10,5 years in total (9+1,5), Urahara was for 9 and the rest of the Vizards weren't that much longer. The newer Captains like Hitsugaya, Soi Fong or Komamura might actually have more exp in being Captains than some or half of the Vizards. It's hard to say how long Ishin was, but seeing as Gotei was already looking for a Captain for the 10th Squad at Pendulum Arc, yet Vizards didn't know him, means that he probably became one not so long after they left, or someone else was there before him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    MangaStream version is up!

Chapter was dull. :|
    I was already tired of this fight when Renji showed up, but his appearance reignited some interest in me. But now I wonder just how long will Kubo milk this, and what has it got to add to Bleach?

Answering my own question, I could say that we'll get a first look at Renji's new Bankai, but since Super Star's defeat is just gonna be a side note, I wonder if Kubo wasting a good Bankai on nobody S-Ritter?

Next chapter Kubo better stay with Renji and Super Star (else he could show Kenpachi slashing quincies by the dozen, I'll take that gladly) , and Renjis New Bankai better be Spilling Over, OOzing, and gushing out everywhere with extreme owned assedness-ness-ness, If it does, I'll gladly and quickly forgive Kubo for boring me with some Lame @$$ed, over-hyped Vizard Captains.. Aizen would be fine too.
    Last edited by paulbee; 12-26-2013 at 05:53 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ I heard that the next chapter starts with color pages, so it looks like Kubo was stretching it a bit in order to show Renji's new Bankai in color, maybe.

Here is a little reminder of how his Bankai looked like originally:
    Spoiler!

as can be noticed, originally the monkey's scull rested on his arm, but now, it' the snake skull that rests on his forearm, so there is a possibility that their positions were reversed.

Also, is it me or is Renji's Bankai in a far, far worse state than that of Ikkaku's in this page?:
    Spoiler!

just how many segments there originally were, 50, 100 or what ? From the looks of it Renji's Bankai shouldn't even have been at half of it's power, so now that it is repaired, hohohoho, should be kick-ass.

BTW:
    Spoiler!

could that have been the first sketch of Mask ? Nah, can't be .

BTW2:
    Rukia mentioned that Byakuya became a Captain at the same time as Gin, not long before she joined the Gotei 13 (http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...45-page-6.html) and seeing as he didn't have the Captain Cloak (yet whore Shinigai clothes) when he came for her, means that he was promoted in the same year or one before Rukia entered Gotei 13. This means that Byakuya is almost as long a Captain, as Rukia is a Shinigami (50 years), this can also be seen as Gin (while younger) proving to be bit more talented than Byakuya, just as Kaien guessed/analyzed. This might also mean that Renji is as talented as Gin or Byakuya, seeing as all of 3 had become Captain-level within their (around) 50 years of being Shinigami.

BTW3:
    You know what, I suddenly realized that there is a possibility that actually his whole Zanpakutou might have changed and the thing that looked like his Old Shikai, might have actually been new Half-Shikai release, in similar manner as Yumichika is able to do. In that case, what he released now might not have been his Bankai, but his True Shikai ?
    Last edited by Zero; 12-27-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Anyone know when the next chapter will be released because last year we had a 3 week wait.

last year we got the first january(double) issue extra early. It appears that's not the case this year so I would guess that it should be out sometime within the next week or so, and then another break after that.

According to Manga Stream it should be sometime this week