• Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach 563 Discussion / 564 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/563

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So it's official, neither Rose nor Kensei were even close to defeating S-ritter... I guess if the Quincy weren't at least this strong, then the Shinigami wouldn't have anything to fear.

It was pretty nice how he closed his own wounds using his back muscles.

Is James really not human, or is that his special power as a Quincy ?

People were wondering what would happen to Starr if a lot of people were applauding him... well it doesn't look too good :p.

So not only he had power upped to the full in his normal form, after it he even entered his Holy Mode.

Is it me, or did S-ritter just obliterate James himself ;P ?

BANKAI !!! and we don't even see it in full :{... oh well, though the fact that the Snake part is now an armor piece, does it really mean that the Monkey part is now gigantic instead ? Or was his Bankai compressed like Ichigo's ?

I wonder if we will ever get a flashback about Byakuya using his Senkai to kill someone for the first time, after all when using it on Ichigo, he said that he used it only once before and only for people that he needs to kill with his own hands... so As Nodt is next ;p ?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/563

Spoiler!
    In typical Kubo fashion, Bleach spends half a dozen chapters teeter-tottering power-ups, oh-sh*# moments and faces and 'badass' cliffhangers that will mean little to nothing the next chapter because what must come up must go down, what villainy is shouted must be reciprocated by heroic displays of strength and arrogance, and what once was disemboweled and dead must suddenly grow reborn from the carnage lol

It was nonetheless cool to see Renji bring out his new Bankai...however pitiful he is for needing to do so after training in Squad Zero's facilities.

By no means an awesome chapter, but a couple of priceless moments:
    * Page 5, bottom left panel: Renji's face when James multiplies by fission.
    * Page 7, big panel: S' nipples are covered with stars. Kubo nods to yaoi?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    It was nonetheless cool to see Renji bring out his new Bankai...however pitiful he is for needing to do so after training in Squad Zero's facilities.
    Oh come on, S was going full power up and Holy Mode, it would have been silly if Renji wouldn't have to bring out his bankai at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    In typical Kubo fashion, Bleach spends half a dozen chapters teeter-tottering power-ups, oh-sh*# moments and faces and 'badass' cliffhangers that will mean little to nothing the next chapter because what must come up must go down, what villainy is shouted must be reciprocated by heroic displays of strength and arrogance, and what once was disemboweled and dead must suddenly grow reborn from the carnage lol

Oh come on don't say it like that, otherwise how bad would Bankai mode Kensei and Bankai mode Rose look like, seeing as Mask owned them without even using a quarter of his power. Looks like Mask is simply that much above average Captains (each of the SR were at least at captain level, so some should obviously be above, some even way, way above). This actually explains why he was seemingly tasked with taking down Captain-level warriors.

Renji trained there like for a week, so even if they allowed for his talent/potential to bloom (which was suggested or mentioned at a few occasion to be in the top 4), I doubt that he managed to achieve his full potential, yet. Then again it's Shonen :p.

From the looks of it, F-ritter, H-ritter, D-ritter and Gun-Quincy should be on similarly high if not higher level than Mask and then above them there are the Top 4 Quincy (C, B, A, A) or more ?

BTW, is anyone also wondering what Uryu is doing ? Last time when Bach and Hashwalth were shown doing their stuff, he wasn't there with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    By no means an awesome chapter, but a couple of priceless moments:
    * Page 5, bottom left panel: Renji's face when James multiplies by fission.
    * Page 7, big panel: S' nipples are covered with stars. Kubo nods to yaoi?

Oh come on, S was going full power up and Holy Mode, it would have been silly if Renji wouldn't have to bring out his bankai at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Oh come on don't say it like that, otherwise how bad would Bankai mode Kensei and Bankai mode Rose look like, seeing as Mask owned them without even using a quarter of his power. Looks like Mask is simply that much above average Captains (each of the SR were at least at captain level, so some should obviously be above, some even way, way above). This actually explains why he was seemingly tasked with taking down Captain-level warriors.

Renji trained there like for a week, so even if they allowed for his talent/potential to bloom (which was suggested or mentioned at a few occasion to be in the top 4), I doubt that he managed to achieve his full potential, yet. Then again it's Shonen :p.

From the looks of it, F-ritter, H-ritter, D-ritter and Gun-Quincy should be on similarly high if not higher level than Mask and then above them there are the Top 4 Quincy (C, B, A, A) or more ?

BTW, is anyone also wondering what Uryu is doing ? Last time when Bach and Hashwalth were shown doing their stuff, he wasn't there with them.
    Alright, alright, I'll concede that it was necessary for Renji to use Bankai here. I'll even say that Mask is one of the upper level SR (was he one of the original six? to invade SS?) BUT, you cannot say that my first part summation is not accurate. We've spent nearly six chapters of Star Mask beating up Captain level fighters who one chapter Bankai themselves, beat down Mask momentarily only for Mask to seconds later/next chapter pull another James trick and power himself up to destroy said Captain level Bankai 'villains'. I could have told anyone who claimed last week Renji wiped the floor with Mask in Shikai form where two Bankai Captains couldn't that this week's chapter would unfold exactly as it did--Mask pulling another unbelievable power up (thank goodness to his ultimate form at last) and Renji retaliating with his Bankai. If I had to guess, Renji won't even win next chapter with his new Bankai and Mask will power up to some Super Ultimate form where James attaches to his ears and screams encouragement nonstop lol Then of course Renji will unlock a special Bankai ability and win however many chapters down the road. For all Kubo accomplished at the beginning of this final arc, he's fallen once again into the monotony and repetitiveness these last chapters and its a bit frustrating...as Arbitrary said, the chapter was dull........

As for Renji only having a week to train in Squad Zero and not reach his full potential, I ask then, we're to assume Ichigo did? As you said, it is Shonen so logic doesn't make sense lol Still, extremely interested in what Renji's new Bankai looks like...snake-like again, or something more monkey-like/blade-like? And Zero I would agree that Mask inadvertently destroyed James in that Star Flash attack. Maybe that was the only way James could be destroyed, by the hero turning on his fans. we'll have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    MangaStream version is up!

Chapter was dull. :|
    I was already tired of this fight when Renji showed up, but his appearance reignited some interest in me. But now I wonder just how long will Kubo milk this, and what has it got to add to Bleach?

Answering my own question, I could say that we'll get a first look at Renji's new Bankai, but since Super Star's defeat is just gonna be a side note, I wonder if Kubo wasting a good Bankai on nobody S-Ritter?

Next chapter Kubo better stay with Renji and Super Star (else he could show Kenpachi slashing quincies by the dozen, I'll take that gladly) , and Renjis New Bankai better be Spilling Over, OOzing, and gushing out everywhere with extreme owned assedness-ness-ness, If it does, I'll gladly and quickly forgive Kubo for boring me with some Lame @$$ed, over-hyped Vizard Captains.. Aizen would be fine too.
    Last edited by paulbee; 12-26-2013 at 05:53 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Technically speaking, Mask might seem overpowered in the exact same way as Aizen did. He is quite strong on his own, but mostly it comes from his ability and without stopping that single hax ability of his, you just can't beat him (or at least it's very hard).

The way that James was presented as Mask's source of power and weakness, seemingly along a fatal tactic of leaving him in the open without any protection, turned out to be nothing more than a bait and a great tactic in itself, thanks to the fact that he can't be killed through normal means. Not to mention that the enemy tends to take down his/her/their guard, believing that James was down for good.

If Mask had really hit him with his most powerful? attack, a Quincy attack that erases the soul, instead of cleansing it like Shinigami's do, he should be gone for good.

While the style of the fight is a standard shonen type (or perhaps even turn based rpg, tennis or ping-pong kind of thing ), it's still not so bad like in DBZ, seeing as the existence of James adds technical aspects to this healing and power upping ability, an aspect that first needs to be removed in order for this fight to be won. It's like in some Boss Fights (RPGs), when you fight a Boss made of multiple parts, where each part does something different (like healing), you often need to take down other parts before proceeding to the core (unless one can take down the core or all of them in one hit )... the final boss in Devil Survivor 2 would be a good example of that...

Still I wonder if he had a different design (along with James) and a bit different move set, would people still be that displeased about him ? I mean in a way, isn't James for Mask, the same thing that H-cube is for Aizen (both heal and power up their master) ?

James annoys me. Renji still badass, I just hope he wins and moves on to the next SR and doesn't get beat up. Uyru might show up and fight him after Mask. Shinigami in the past had to be WAY stronger, I just wonder what the hell happen to them.