4 66.67%
  • So So

1 16.67%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Could it be a fairy fighter maybe? I'm still putting my money on my boy GIN! but could it be a big name of some kind, Such as Lucky Roo? long thought to have great speed or stealth abilities? Lucci maybe? maybe Moria, If he had a make over he could be unrecognizable and he could have used his shadow powers to knock them all out?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh jeez I wouldn't even know where to begin guessing to try and figure out what the hell knocked out the competitors in block D. I just hope that rebecca is the one to stand up and win the group, she's too cute to get stuck in some hole in the ground.

Also it was good of Oda to finally show us the fighting style of the dwarfs and mr. soldier. Even though the dwarfs are stronger than they look if Trebol is a logia then Robin, Usopp and the dwarfs should struggle without an armament haki user on their side. Also am I the only one amused that Usopp is psyched about beating up a little girl?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Its Pandaman.