View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Excellent

    7 43.75%
  • 4 - Good

    4 25.00%
  • 3 - Meh

    4 25.00%
  • 2 - Badz

    0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

    1 6.25%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 182
  1. #21
    shinobi
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    69
    Anyone wonder why the rest of the ninjas are just sitting back and watching the show while the bijuus are struggling against Madara?

  2. #22
    Senior Member kallateroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    in between all
    Posts
    84

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I would really like madara to retreat for now. For the gedo mazou to cool down or something. It would give the alliance some time to recover, to think of a strategy, to organize. it would allow some character developement as well. i'd like to think what everyone thinks of the situation and how do they think of dealing with it.
    Similar to yours, after the retreat i think sasuke should take naruto( after being recovered) to the uchiha secret hideout where the stone and tablet scripture are located. They both should take the elder son and the younger son path to unlock their full potentioal similar how madara put tibit of the Hagoromo together. I think naruto would be stronger because of the beast chakra and the sage art he already learned. His Uzumaki blood fully awaken should strenghtended and help sasuke reach any limit. I expect him to play Goku to Gohan i the hyperbolic chamber,since he can withstand or seal any excess power that can over take him. Sasuke should be able reach the full potential of an Uchiha and i differ that from a rinnegan

  3. #23
    Senior Member kallateroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    in between all
    Posts
    84
    Also, during their training I have Sasuke and Naruto trading-off. I have Naruto gaining Sasuke Senjustu( curse seal)mode for better transformation with the 9 tail beast.in regard to naruto transformation with the tailed beats think of Scry-ed(anime). As for Sasuke, I have Naruto enhancing his spiritual energy with the tailed beast chakra to obtain a greater level of Sharingan or something that progress ahead of the Rinnegan. For instance Obito according to what we have seen so far can't use the abilities Sasuke, Madara, and Itachi can use; same goes for shisui. So a Rinnegan that operate similar to Obito or Shisui sharingan.

  4. #24
    Pervy Sage bluntman_exe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Hot Springs
    Posts
    556
    It could all come down to the plan that Kurama came up with just before Madara went and ripped his chakra out of Naruto. Madara did that to thwart that of course, but without the audience knowing exactly what the plan is there is a chance it can still happen somehow.

    I suspect what will happen now will be something similar to what happens a lot in One Piece where the star of the show is delayed from participating in the final battle while everyone else fights instead, thus setting the stage for the heroes comeback which ultimately turns the tide.

  5. #25
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    439
    I could see the Alliance and Kages to the Aid, and get defeated and Naruto is brought back to life.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Sakyamuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    71
    I think there will be a break in the war, madara somehow will be contained; with a sacrifice or something like that. there will be a division between the alliance probably due to a genjutsu or something madara says to others. Naruto will obtain obito's eyes, maybe kakashi dies using kamui to seal the gedou mazo and to delay madara's plan, and obito dies bringing naruto back to life. Then naruto will have to train to fully master sage arts and the sharingan's powers
    Edit: Naruto will no get the other half of kurama

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by boyceteoh View Post
    Anyone wonder why the rest of the ninjas are just sitting back and watching the show while the bijuus are struggling against Madara?
    Yeah, I think it is just another case of Kishimoto having too many characters to deal with.

    Another thing to consider is that not much time has passed (its probably only been a couple of minutes since Madara was revived) and the battlefield is quite large. Most of the characters were distracted by the God Tree. It took some time for people to even realize that Madara had been resurrected and to shift their attention on to him. Tsunade is distracted trying to heal everyone and the other Kages might not know exactly what is happening, Madara is using powers that most people haven't seen yet. Even for the Kages most have never encountered the Demon Statue and probably don't know how it works. I think the Kages will make their move very soon. I think once they see what has happened to Naruto they will jump into action.

    I still think that it will be all of the Kages who force Madara to retreat. Right now they are the only ones who realistically have the power to stop him. The 5 Kages already fought Madara once so they understand how he fights and with the 4 Hokages and Orochimaru to fight with them they will be an incredible team. 10 Kage level ninja is too much for even Madara. Madara beat the 5 Kages quite easily before but this time it will be a whole different game. For starters, all of the Edo Hokages are much stronger than the current kages also, Hashirama and Tobirama both have lots of experience fighting Madara in the past. Another difference is, Madara still only has one Rinnegan and even though he has impressive healing he is still at risk of dying now that he isn't protected by Edo Tensei. As long as the Kages can prevent Madara from capturing the beasts they can win. With Tobirama and Minato's time space techniques the Kages will be able to out maneuver Madara and deliver powerful attacks that they couldn't before. Orochimaru's and Hiruzen's intelligence and knowledge of jutsu will also be a major benefit against Madara who seems to rely primarily on his countless techniques. Madara is easily the strongest ninja at the moment but he still isn't nearly strong enough to beat all the Hokages+Kages at the same time. Hashirama alone was enough to slow him down. Madara knows his only chance of winning is to capture the Bijuu as quickly as possible and that's why he made a b-line for them as soon as he got Hashirama out of the way.

    I think Tobirama will use his flying Thundergod to get behind Madara and pull the black rods out of Hashirama while the other Kages attack and draw his attention. The Hokages last act before the Edo Tensei ends will be to damage Madara bad enough to force him to retreat. Then Minato will probably give the Yin half of the Kyuubi to Naruto or something along those lines.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakyamuni View Post
    I think there will be a break in the war, madara somehow will be contained; with a sacrifice or something like that. there will be a division between the alliance probably due to a genjutsu or something madara says to others. Naruto will obtain obito's eyes, maybe kakashi dies using kamui to seal the gedou mazo and to delay madara's plan, and obito dies bringing naruto back to life. Then naruto will have to train to fully master sage arts and the sharingan's powers
    Edit: Naruto will no get the other half of kurama
    I really doubt that Naruto will get Obito's eyes. The sharingan has always been Sasuke's trade mark, I don't think it would make much sense for Naruto to get it. As it is there are already too much of an emphasis on eyes. Also, under the circumstances I really don't see how Obito could transfer the eyes to Naruto since Naruto will likely be near death after the Yang half of Kurama is ripped out of him. Performing an eye transfer now seems impractical. It would make more sense to me if he gave Naruto some of Hashirama's cells to strengthen his body and help him recover from having the bijuu removed. That would also help Naruto to become more like the Younger Son and that is who Obito compared Naruto too in the past. I think as the story continues Sasuke will get closer to becoming like the Elder Son and Naruto will become more like the Younger. Since Naruto is already half Uzumaki, getting Senju cells will probably boost his life force and chakra immensely.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,790
    From the looks of it, all that happened in the last 2 chapters can be compared to this situation:
    Spoiler!

    before people turned around and noticed what was going on, it was already over (guy/bijuu were already send flying).



  10. #30
    Senior Member Sakyamuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    I really doubt that Naruto will get Obito's eyes. The sharingan has always been Sasuke's trade mark, I don't think it would make much sense for Naruto to get it. As it is there are already too much of an emphasis on eyes. Also, under the circumstances I really don't see how Obito could transfer the eyes to Naruto since Naruto will likely be near death after the Yang half of Kurama is ripped out of him. Performing an eye transfer now seems impractical. It would make more sense to me if he gave Naruto some of Hashirama's cells to strengthen his body and help him recover from having the bijuu removed. That would also help Naruto to become more like the Younger Son and that is who Obito compared Naruto too in the past. I think as the story continues Sasuke will get closer to becoming like the Elder Son and Naruto will become more like the Younger. Since Naruto is already half Uzumaki, getting Senju cells will probably boost his life force and chakra immensely.
    Well, the eyes would be transferred after the deaths of kakashi and obito.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •