4 25.00%
  • 3 - Meh

4 25.00%
  • 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

1 6.25%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I've actually had an idea of Naruto meeting the Sage in the Afterlife along side his mother for a Fanfiction months ago, I would be surprise if Kubo actually does this. Obito using the Black Zetsu life force? Or The DNA sword to bring back Naruto would be interesting, can't wait to see.

I remember, from waaaaaaaay long ago, that some member of akatsuki, or it could have been pain/nagato, said that if the kyuubi is not sealed lastin the gedo mazo, then it will crumble and be permanently destroyed.

Can anyone help me find the chapter-page that this happened in?

Doesn't Naruto still have some of the tailed beast chakra? Doesn't he just need the one tails and the eight tails chakra now? What if Minato seals the beast within him, or traces of the chakra? xD

the logic behind Gaara giving Naruto some of dregs of Shukaku's chakra he still possesses and Bee to give him some of the chakra form what he managed to cut off makes sense. But I think that little bit the other Bijuu gave him was what allowed him to free them from Obito, and might not still be there.

This is likely going to be the time for Minato to give the half of Kurama's chakra he has to his son. and if those traces of chakra ARE still there, and he gets some from Shukaku via Gaara and Gyuki via Bee then this could get REALLY interesting.

Mo, I believe it was Nagato speaking through deva path that said that. But with all 9 bijuu getting absorbed into the statue AT ONCE, I don't think that'll be an issue
    come fight my brute here

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Hmmm interesting. Bee might be attached in the piece of the tail that Gyuuki cut off or it could just be the chakra. Seeing that Gaara has Shukaku's chakra and Gyuuki left his behind, most likely Naruto will absorb it and reunite all of the tailed beasts.

I think the reason that the tailed beasts gave Naruto their chakra earlier maybe wasn't to extract them from the 10 tails but to recreate what the SoSP told them about.

This could go a lot of different directions but personally, I hope Naruto losses the Yang half of Kurama. As I mentioned in the predictions for the previous chapter I think that Naruto losing Yang Kurama makes a lot of sense for his character. Naruto has always relied heavily on the Kyuubi, even before he understood how to access it, the Kyuubi's chakra has always been his trump card, against Haku, Neji, Gaara, Sasuke, Orochimaru, Pain, Obito, etc. Naruto has always used the Kyuubi's power to get out of tough situations. Its cool, and it is a good way of allowing him to survive against opponents who would normally be way out of his league but now that he has grown I want to see Naruto learn to master his own power and discover different abilities. I think it is an important part of his evolution. Kurama is incredibly powerful but against Madara Naruto is going to need something more, something different. Madara has already used the full power of the Kyuubi and it wasn't even enough to defeat Hashirama, so even if Naruto gets both halves of the Kyuubi it isn't going to be enough to bring down Madara, he clearly needs to discover new powers that Madara doesn't have. I would like to see him learn more about the Sage arts and more about the Uzumaki clan's techniques, and create some new powers of his own.

Naruto and Sasuke as they are now are clearly no match for Madara. Even together, their powers aren't even equal to what Madara had when he fought Hashirama. They were able to defeat Obito because they had the entire alliance and the Hokages to back them up. They both need to evolve and I think Naruto learning to deal without Kurama is a great start and a great way to refresh his character and give him an opportunity to experience new trials. Naruto got a massive boost during the war but most of those upgrades came from him learning to master Kurama's power. Without it Naruto will be powered way down and will have to rely on a whole different set of skills. Once he masters those skills and learns to fight powerful opponents without the Kyuubi, it will make him that much more complete if he is able to get Kurama back. The story is about Naruto, I want to see him grow more as an individual, not just as Kurama's host.

I think Kurama may have been asking Gaara to help Naruto recover from loosing his Bijuu. So far, Gaara is the only character who lost his bijuu and is still alive. Gaara knows what it is like and he has grown stronger from the experience. Gaara is now stronger and wiser than he has ever been. I would really like to see Naruto train with Gaara and learn from him.

To me Naruto losing Kurama and learning to deal with that loss is a lot more interesting than him keeping Kurama and somehow finding a miraculous way to win. It would be a great twist in the story that would give the story some new direction.

Naruto will die, just like Gaara, Obito's Final Move will take over Black Zetsu "I mean come on the dude took over the Juubi for Christ Sakes" And bring Naruto back to live, but before that I have feeling he will talk to his mother, and the Sage in the afterlife, and will discover something that might change the whole ninja world. Giving him the edge to defeat Madara. Naruto character is strong regardless of the Kuubi, I just feel like his Sage Mode isn't complete.

I have been thinking about it today and i think it will go a different way. Naruto will get some of the chakra from Shikuku and Hatsan and he will also get the Yin portion of the Kyuubi sealed in him - allowing him to awaken either the Rinnegan or something else. After reading Pauls thread about the Sage having the Tomoes on his Rinnegan, i think Naruto will combine this new Rinnegan power with Sasuke's EMS and together they will somehow manifest the Rinnegan (Naruto) and the Tomoes (Sasuke), providing a higher power than Madara's simple Rinnegan.

After all, as soon as we knew what was written on the Uchiha stone it was pretty obvious that Madara's plan of combining the blood lines into one person to achieve peace was going to be beaten by the idea that by working together, using the power of the blood lines separately they would reject Madara's idea and triumphing in the manner the sage originally wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I would really like madara to retreat for now. For the gedo mazou to cool down or something. It would give the alliance some time to recover, to think of a strategy, to organize. it would allow some character developement as well. i'd like to think what everyone thinks of the situation and how do they think of dealing with it.