4 25.00%
  • 3 - Meh

4 25.00%
  • 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

1 6.25%
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Well, could Chakra.... for example Nature Chakra affect DNA? Look at Juugo, and Look at Naruto when goes Toad Sage Mode... With that being said... Could Nature Chakra from the Juubi, Senju and Uchiha DNA + Chakra From all three sides "Because Madara can use Wood Release Now"... be enough to awaken the Rinnegan? I could see how the Juubi's Chakra affects Madara's DNA... Like Kurama Chakra affected Naruto's DNA "The Whiskers"... and the Senju DNA Accelerated the awakening? Juubi's Chakra from the Fruit affected the Sage and gave him the Rinnegan. Nevermind it wouldn't make sense... Madara awaken the Rinnegan, and summon the Juubi's Shell from the moon.... Madara awakening the Rinnegan is still a little bit fishy.

i don't see chakra affects dna in a way like changing it, it looks more like activate something slept, something slept due to something missing. in the case of the princess kaguya, what happend it was somehow different, she didn't eat just chakra, she eat a fruit, a fruit that had dna, and in this case the fruit's dna has altered the princess's dna allowing her to give birth someone like hagoromo. so i would say yes, senju's dna and uchiha's dna united could be enough to awake the rinnegan.
    from a time ago i been thinking about a relation between the shinju's fruits and the sage animals. That from the fruit could arise a sage animal. also that a way to remedy what princess kaguya did is to unite all the bijuus into a peacefull being, like hagoromo wanted.

Tailed Beast Chakra DO effect the babies, and influence there growth and healing rate as well as how much Chakra Reserves they actually have... I can't find the chapter that explains it. The Wikia explains its in a bullet below. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jinch%C5%ABriki
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 01-05-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Tailed Beast Chakra DO effect the babies, and influence there growth and healing rate as well as how much Chakra Reserves they actually have... I can't find the chapter that explains it.
    There is no chapter that explains it, or even vaguely states it, but it IS a sound theory.

I swore there was, maybe it was in the Anime, but the Wiki also states it http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jinch%C5%ABriki, and gives more then one example from the manga itself.

Naruto closest to Harogomo. As child Harogomo was very special because of chakra capacity. As result he became the first Jinchuriki and his Rinnegan is a fight between him and the shinju. The shinju try to overcome him with success Harogomo unlocked the Sharingan. The shinju was possessing Harogomo because of his will he unlocked the Rinnegan and sealed the shinju within. As sage of six path which represent his life he was able to conquer and split, and bring peace to the world by creating the bijuu out of the shinju chakra. So far we can say Naruto endure most of his pain, so can we can say Naruto will be unlocking the next Doujutsu with a stir of all his potential chakra. Maybe becoming the Elder son with the younger son mentality. Or the elder with more peace and love.

Chakra itself doesn't affect a human body, but rather the Energies that are made from it (like Physical seen in Danzou's case, like Spiritual seen in Uchiha's case or like Natural as seen in all Sage and CS Mode users), although it can't be technically called mutation, since it affects the target only temporarily (as long as those actively course through them), while mutation would be something lasting and unchanging. Then again, a body capable of changing it's properties (like the Uchiha eyes) under the influence of great amount of (one of) those energies, might be considered a mutation, which is called in the series as Kekkei Genkai, I guess ?

The issue is quite simple, like electricity and a bulb, depending on the qualities or characteristics of the "bulb", "electricity" will make a particular light

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I swore there was, maybe it was in the Anime, but the Wiki also states it http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jinch%C5%ABriki, and gives more then one example from the manga itself.
    "The children of female jinchūriki seem to display influences from the tailed beast. The sole example being Naruto who has whisker-like cheek markings which are also exhibited by the Gold and Silver Brothers who were swallowed by Kurama. This also seems to be the case if a tailed beast is sealed within a child while they are still in the womb. This might be the reason behind Gaara's permanent eye-markings while the same ones exhibited by his father, are temporary."

Good examples; I've discussed the implications of the whiskers quite a few times in the past. Still, until it becomes measurable (ie, Naruto using some form of Kurama's power without Kurama in his body), it won't be much more than a theory. Kurama listed the reasons why Naruto is uniquely capable of synchronizing with his Bijuu chakra, and they related to his Uzumaki heritage and his lifelong status as a Jinchuuriki (unless the phrase "he has Kushina's blood flowing through his veins" refers not only to her clan, but also to her being a Jinchuuriki at the time).

Back to the chapter, Does anybody recall what Kurama said to Gaara on the last page?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !