4 25.00%
  • 3 - Meh

4 25.00%
  • 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

1 6.25%
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    ^^^^He is right about one thing. My edit post button hasn't worked in months, and now it has been removed entirely from what I see. I can't even Reply With Quote. Is it a browser conflict? (I use FireFox) I see others reply just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    ^^^^He is right about one thing. My edit post button hasn't worked in months, and now it has been removed entirely from what I see. I can't even Reply With Quote. Is it a browser conflict? (I use FireFox) I see others reply just fine.
    The number of times that I explained how to make it work around is just... oh well not like I'm not used to it .

It can work, but not in a normal way, namely you need to edit, quote and all other things that seemingly don't load, in a new window or card, it works that way. Now, how does it work, that it doesn't work normally, but works when it is opened in a new window or card is well... really how the heck they managed to do that is a mystery, though it might be somewhat useful in it's limited manner...

For example, you right-click the "edit" button and then pick the option to open it in a new window or card (it works that way).

Seeing as this stuff isn't going to be repaired too soon (was it like half a year already ?), plus the fact that people complain about it from time to time, it might be a good idea to stick up the explanation about the workaround until the system is fully repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The number of times that I explained how to make it work around is just... oh well not like I'm not used to it .

It can work, but not in a normal way, namely you need to edit, quote and all other things that seemingly don't load, in a new window or card, it works that way. Now, how does it work, that it doesn't work normally, but works when it is opened in a new window or card is well... really how the heck they managed to do that is a mystery, though it might be somewhat useful in it's limited manner...

For example, you right-click the "edit" button and then pick the option to open it in a new window or card (it works that way).

Seeing as this stuff isn't going to be repaired too soon (was it like half a year already ?), plus the fact that people complain about it from time to time, it might be a good idea to stick up the explanation about the workaround until the system is fully repaired.

Well thank you kind sir It appears to work this way. (Sorry for getting off topic)

Is there a chapter this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

It seems like the Hagoromo gave birth to the first son with the bijuu within him. As for the second when the beast was remove out of him. As a result it define their chakra and personality. Special chakra and chakra capacity.

No... The Sage Created the Tailed Beast from the Juubi, it even said it within the Manga, I don't know where you get theses ideas from.

I meant the shinju. The first son came out while Hagoromo was a Jinchuriki. The second came out when he split the shinju into nine tailed beast.
    Any way, in regard to the lineage. The elder. Son, Uzumaki, then senju. I believe the elder son was a replica of his father as a result gave birth to the Uzumaki clan as a closer descendent. The senju and Uzumaki are distant relative make lots of sense. The Uzumaki are the descendent of the elder son then came the younger son. So their relation are 2nd generation with 1st generation. Kushina had a special chakra, Karin, and Nagato was diverse in multiple element. All had special chakra which represent the 1st son. In relation to the second it's physical energy, chakra capacity, and life force which all the second son embodied. You can say in respect to lineage that Madara is Naruto Father, Harishima is his Brother, I guess Sasuke is the Uncle same for his generation.

It's almost
    Its like Sasuke is Naruto sacrifice since he probably can wear the Sharingan and Rinnegan. I doubt the senju can word to danzo.

Quote Originally Posted by kallateroll View Post
    It's almost
    Its like Sasuke is Naruto sacrifice since he probably can wear the Sharingan and Rinnegan. I doubt the senju can word to danzo.
    What are you on about?

Your posts are so rambling and disjointed that we have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I am all for getting excited and wanting to share those ideas, but calm yourself down, flesh the idea out in your head first and then write a post. Take the time to read it back and make sure it makes sense, then post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by kallateroll View Post
    I meant the shinju. The first son came out while Hagoromo was a Jinchuriki. The second came out when he split the shinju into nine tailed beast.
    Any way, in regard to the lineage. The elder. Son, Uzumaki, then senju. I believe the elder son was a replica of his father as a result gave birth to the Uzumaki clan as a closer descendent. The senju and Uzumaki are distant relative make lots of sense. The Uzumaki are the descendent of the elder son then came the younger son. So their relation are 2nd generation with 1st generation. Kushina had a special chakra, Karin, and Nagato was diverse in multiple element. All had special chakra which represent the 1st son. In relation to the second it's physical energy, chakra capacity, and life force which all the second son embodied. You can say in respect to lineage that Madara is Naruto Father, Harishima is his Brother, I guess Sasuke is the Uncle same for his generation.
    So far as we know, the Manga States that the Elder son inherrited the Sage's Eyes and Chakra, while the Younger inherrited the his Life Force and Vitality.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Kishi Told us that the sons of the SO6P Split his power between them, the older inheriting his spiritual power and doujutsu, while the younger inherrited his physical energies.

Madara is decended from the elder son while Hashirama is descended from the younger son......What more do we need?

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

By the Way, The Statement that Sharingan Evolves into the Rinnegan is not a Literal Fact. It is a Conditional Fact.

A Highly Evolved EMS, when energized by sufficient physical energies, will evolve into a Rinnegan. The physical energies in question are those of the SO6P through Younger son and his descendants.

Please refer to the Spoiler image above:

Can you show us anything here that links the Traits, attributes, or characteristics of Uzumakis to the Elder Son?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !