4 25.00%
  • 3 - Meh

4 25.00%
  • 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

1 6.25%
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I have Naruto going super sage mode. In regard to all the tailed beast he might obtained, it will be nothing more than a fraction of their essence. To strengthen these 9 variety of chakra; his Uzumaki bloodline and sage mode should that part. In quality he gain multiple affinity to all element, plus he's a sage with a rasengan plus he have experience of adding element to rasengan. Also chakra capacity is not a question since bestowed the Kyubi for many years. In respect to Madara, little naruto have plenty experience to battle God's Madara.
    As for Sasuke , a Juugo sacrifice to bring him back to life can be a possibility; if we're to suffer a near death wound with the instinct to awaken a progressive doujutsu after the EMS. I think Juugo is the descendent of the second's son. his chakra capacity has always been impressive plus with Juugo it should be better. Maybe he can wear his own Susano with a tailed beats, if he can control the denning mode transformation. Viola viola , eureka eureka.

I meant Sasuke can wear susano with sennin mode at full transformation.

Also, I have Sasuke awakening his potential before naruto, mainly because of current event. A suicide attack because the sharingan can't be lied too, if he truly goes in he'll be unlocking more sleeping potential that the sharingan can feel or read to strengthen him with his special chakra. In the meant time Gaara goes on his mission.

Kattateroll - Can you use the edit button in future? There is no need for 3 separate posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Alright, I have Naruto waking up in the future under Madara oppression. I have Madara rebuilding akatsuki with deadlier foes. Maybe a few betrayal and shocking revelation in regard to Sasuke action when Naruto was out cold. The leader of the shadow group of Konoha, who died, who lived, the kages, and a new shonobi system that's base on power only; no diplomacy. Maybe Madara is asleep after redefining the shonobi world.

Also, I have Sasuke being pulled on Madara side. I have Madara using the Rinnegan with an Izinagi tech to retrace the past to bring back Itachi and the Uchiha clan. It will be an all out war similar to Uchiha vs Senju. For Itachi to exist Obito existence will only exist within Naruto. The whole shonobi world will be oblivious of his existence. Itachi might return to his cold hearted self until Naruto speak to him, maybe even a betrayal from Sasuke if that old Itachi were to resurface.

*shakes fist at sky in utter frustration*
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Moreover, I have Gaara wrapping naruto in a sand tomb. I have the sand bringing him back because of his Uzumaki bloodline. His body is lively as a corpse. Because of his mother bloodline and special chakra and red hair. The puppet master can sensually reboot his life force. It should take a while because normal chakra is not the answer, maybe a bijuu or Hinata sacrificing her life for him.

Tablet take forever, I can't edit post

After recovering, I have Naruto gaining many special,abilities, plus gaining some unknown if Hinata we're sacrifice her self leaving behind her Hyuga bloodline within him. A similar interaction between Kuruma and Naruto. For instance, sage mode, frog tai jutsu, and the Tetragram Hyuga abilities should help him fight multiple opponent. Plus, super high leaping skill, mid air quick flash motion, great chakra search to find location. His instinct should be close to elite, with the abilities to read chakra flow. For instance, predetermine many attack that require concentrated chakra such as ninjutsu are point pointless. Enough chakra to stay afloat on any ground.