• 3 - Meh

4 25.00%
  • 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

1 6.25%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Maybe Sasuke "Through the help of Orochimaru will waken the Eldest Son's Eyes" instead of the Rinnegan at all.
    I may be alone in thinking this, but wasnt the older sons spiral eye shape simply his always active EMS? it would kind of make sense considering the Sage's Rinnegan regressed to EMS and to awaken the Rinnegan you need EMS first.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    I may be alone in thinking this, but wasnt the older sons spiral eye shape simply his always active EMS? it would kind of make sense considering the Sage's Rinnegan regressed to EMS and to awaken the Rinnegan you need EMS first.
    It could be, but it's hard to say, because we simply don't have enough information about his Doujtsu. We neither know about it's abilities nor what color it even was (who knows maybe it's blue, kukukuku).

Also, technically speaking, there are quite a bit of Doujutsu within Narutoverse with different abilities. A person in SM technically gains a Doujutsu that allows to see and sense the flow of Natural Energy (that's why the shape of the eye changes), CS2 eye can also be considered one seeing as the pupils changes, there is also the Shukaku eye that is different from the rest of the Bijuus, the Byakugan and so on... of course they seem to be all connected to the Shinju (since it's chakra, NE and Bijuu )... well maybe beside the mind's eye ;p.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I have a really hard time conceiving of how the protagonists can do anything but create a shaky temporary stalemate. This might be possible if ALL the Hokages, and Kages along with Sasuke, simultaneously attack Madara.

One would think that Tobirama , the Great Jutsu inventor, and Sarutobi, the God of Ninjas, would know a thing or too about weakening the Geddou Chakra Chains. By the Way, some IDIOT out there should have figured out that they need to pull the black stakes out of Edo Hashirama....

Anyway, one possible measure would be for Kakashi to Warp Obito into his dimension, taking the Rinnegan and Black Zetsu out of Reach from Madara.

Then Minato could Teleport Naruto, (Gaara, Hachibi too perhaps?) out of the area. Minato could seal Yang Kurama inside Naruto, and take some time to tell him of his Namikaze ancestory, hopefully this would connect Naruto to the SO6P. Also, Naruto should be dying from forced separation of the Kyuubi, unless if Kyuubi had left a piece of himself inside Naruto already.

By the Way, I think hashirama could gift Sasuke with his Sage Power, which could in turn allow him to absorb a Zetsu.

@ Janafeae,

Hashirama's Sage Power could catalyze Sasuke's Sharingans into a Rinnegan quickly, if Sasuke were to somehow gain Hashirama's Cells. Madara's assimilation of Hashirama's power took many years to accomplish (because it wasn't given), but it may be different for Sasuke if Hashirama himself freely gave the power away.

I really do hope the hokage have the presence of mind to free hashirama of Madara's black rods. Not only will a Kage/Hokage led strike be needed to hold Madara up but they could buy Naruto some valuable time.
    Also I like the idea of Kakashi warping Obito and black zetsu into that dimension to prevent Madara getting that second rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    I really do hope the hokage have the presence of mind to free hashirama of Madara's black rods. Not only will a Kage/Hokage led strike be needed to hold Madara up but they could buy Naruto some valuable time.
    Also I like the idea of Kakashi warping Obito and black zetsu into that dimension to prevent Madara getting that second rinnegan.
    It's amazing to me that Hashirama didn't immediately request help removing the black rods. At the very least, Sasuke should have done so by now, especially since Madara left. You'd think both Sasuke and Hashirama would be in a hurry to help the fight against Madara.

I hope Kishi at least includes some explanation, such as the Gedo chains that helped prevent Naruto from removing the rods from the Jinchuuriki. Perhaps Sasuke is figuring out some way to remove the rods. As it stands, it feels like Sasuke/Hashirama/other major players are being kept out by plot to allow Madara to easily recover his strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It's amazing to me that Hashirama didn't immediately request help removing the black rods. At the very least, Sasuke should have done so by now, especially since Madara left. You'd think both Sasuke and Hashirama would be in a hurry to help the fight against Madara.

I hope Kishi at least includes some explanation, such as the Gedo chains that helped prevent Naruto from removing the rods from the Jinchuuriki. Perhaps Sasuke is figuring out some way to remove the rods. As it stands, it feels like Sasuke/Hashirama/other major players are being kept out by plot to allow Madara to easily recover his strength.

The Geddou Chains are similar to Kushina's. They are probably the Juubi's Body's Chakra, similarly to how Kuishina's Chakra can form Chains. Madara is merely using Hashirama's Power to control the Geddou Mazou.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The Geddou Chains are similar to Kushina's. They are probably the Juubi's Body's Chakra, similarly to how Kuishina's Chakra can form Chains. Madara is merely using Hashirama's Power to control the Geddou Mazou.
    Yeah, but what I'd like to see is some of those chains used to secure the rods currently binding Hashirama. Because those rods should have been removed a long time ago when it became obvious they were a problem, but everyone has just stood around and let them do their work.

Madara did mention that those black rods absorb chakra so it may take a ninja with a particular kind of strength such as Tsunade to remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    Madara did mention that those black rods absorb chakra so it may take a ninja with a particular kind of strength such as Tsunade to remove them.
    Or simply destroy the cells/parts around the rods and make Hashirama's ash body recover from that. On the other hand destroying the rods themselves might be hard seeing as a Rasengan from KCM Naruto didn't do too much to it.

Also, it's worth mentioning that while it's hard for someone to remove the rods from their bodies by themselves:
    Spoiler!

they can still be easily removed... even if that someone is linked up with the person having their body pierced with those...
    Spoiler!

BTW, I just realized that a big enough part of Jiraya's body (beside the blood on Pain's weapon) should have been relatively easy for Kabuto to obtain, namely his torn off arm that should be lying in that hole/tunnel in the wall... plot-hole, or only suspicious ?

Pain could of taken it away, as a trophy.... it's his teacher.... but as of now it's a plot hole. Good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Yeah, but what I'd like to see is some of those chains used to secure the rods currently binding Hashirama. Because those rods should have been removed a long time ago when it became obvious they were a problem, but everyone has just stood around and let them do their work.
    The only explanation for No One Attempting to assist Hashirama (at all), is probably that the time frame in side the story has been maybe 3-5 mins at most (I guess), while for us it's been what, a Month, Maybe?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !