4 25.00%
  • 3 - Meh

4 25.00%
  • 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

1 6.25%
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Orochimaru is made out of Senju's cells now since he took over a Zetsu's Body when he brought back the Hokages. What if Orochimaru gave Sasuke another Curse Seal Mark, and enhanced it with Senju DNA/Chakra?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Orochimaru is made out of Senju's cells now since he took over a Zetsu's Body when he brought back the Hokages. What if Orochimaru gave Sasuke another Curse Seal Mark, and enhanced it with Senju DNA/Chakra?
    Thats why i think he will be the one to give Sasuke Hashirama's cells. After all he is the only one on the battlefield that has the cells besides Madara (ET's dont count as they cant pass on tissue).
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Someone might have already mentioned this already but if there's a way to defeat Madara someone may very well pluck his eyes out the very second he's beaten. A certain snakey shaker who loves to collect power ups. Especially power ups that match really well with an Uchiha body with hashirama tissue grafted on.

As for the present I think someone will need to cut the chains. It doesn't necessarily need to be Sasuke, it could be ten ten for all I care. Kishi needs to give the protagonists some relief so that they can regroup and credibly think up ways to keep the bijuu out of the gedo mazou. And then come up with a combination attack that can harm him. Even though Naruto has never sealed anything in his life I have a strange feeling he'll be the one to seal Madara's soul away.

Jan 21 cant come soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Someone might have already mentioned this already but if there's a way to defeat Madara someone may very well pluck his eyes out the very second he's beaten. A certain snakey shaker who loves to collect power ups. Especially power ups that match really well with an Uchiha body with hashirama tissue grafted on.

As for the present I think someone will need to cut the chains. It doesn't necessarily need to be Sasuke, it could be ten ten for all I care. Kishi needs to give the protagonists some relief so that they can regroup and credibly think up ways to keep the bijuu out of the gedo mazou. And then come up with a combination attack that can harm him. Even though Naruto has never sealed anything in his life I have a strange feeling he'll be the one to seal Madara's soul away.

Jan 21 cant come soon enough
    I have a really hard time conceiving of how the protagonists can do anything but create a shaky temporary stalemate. This might be possible if ALL the Hokages, and Kages along with Sasuke, simultaneously attack Madara.

One would think that Tobirama , the Great Jutsu inventor, and Sarutobi, the God of Ninjas, would know a thing or too about weakening the Geddou Chakra Chains. By the Way, some IDIOT out there should have figured out that they need to pull the black stakes out of Edo Hashirama....

Anyway, one possible measure would be for Kakashi to Warp Obito into his dimension, taking the Rinnegan and Black Zetsu out of Reach from Madara.

Then Minato could Teleport Naruto, (Gaara, Hachibi too perhaps?) out of the area. Minato could seal Yang Kurama inside Naruto, and take some time to tell him of his Namikaze ancestory, hopefully this would connect Naruto to the SO6P. Also, Naruto should be dying from forced separation of the Kyuubi, unless if Kyuubi had left a piece of himself inside Naruto already.

By the Way, I think hashirama could gift Sasuke with his Sage Power, which could in turn allow him to absorb a Zetsu.

@ Janafeae,

Hashirama's Sage Power could catalyze Sasuke's Sharingans into a Rinnegan quickly, if Sasuke were to somehow gain Hashirama's Cells. Madara's assimilation of Hashirama's power took many years to accomplish (because it wasn't given), but it may be different for Sasuke if Hashirama himself freely gave the power away.
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-13-2014 at 03:22 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Naruto needs to be something that's greater then the Sage, in order to invoke peace among the people, but will the peace last once Naruto dies? Madara's goal is to give everyone a glance at the heavens, and then when there life cycle is up kill everyone in a mass genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I have a really hard time conceiving of how the protagonists can do anything but create a shaky temporary stalemate. This might be possible if ALL the Hokages, and Kages along with Sasuke, simultaneously attack Madara.

One would think that Tobirama , the Great Jutsu inventor, and Sarutobi, the God of Ninjas, would know a thing or too about weakening the Geddou Chakra Chains. By the Way, some IDIOT out there should have figured out that they need to pull the black stakes out of Edo Hashirama....

Anyway, one possible measure would be for Kakashi to Warp Obito into his dimension, taking the Rinnegan and Black Zetsu out of Reach from Madara.

Then Minato could Teleport Naruto, (Gaara, Hachibi too perhaps?) out of the area. Minato could seal Yang Kurama inside Naruto, and take some time to tell him of his Namikaze ancestory, hopefully this would connect Naruto to the SO6P. Also, Naruto should be dying from forced separation of the Kyuubi, unless if Kyuubi had left a piece of himself inside Naruto already.

By the Way, I think hashirama could gift Sasuke with his Sage Power, which could in turn allow him to absorb a Zetsu.

@ Janafeae,

Hashirama's Sage Power could catalyze Sasuke's Sharingans into a Rinnegan quickly, if Sasuke were to somehow gain Hashirama's Cells. Madara's assimilation of Hashirama's power took many years to accomplish (because it wasn't given), but it may be different for Sasuke if Hashirama himself freely gave the power away.

That was pretty much what I believed all along lol. I asked the original question in the way I did to see what other people thought about him obtaining a rinnegan, if he obtained one at all. I'm trying my absolute best to keep this conversation from dying until Naruto's next release : So far it's been working lol. The key for me lied in some of Itachi's final words to Naruto concerning the eye of Shisui. Accodring to Itachi, it would take 10 years for it to activate again, unless you used Senju DNA. The sage's body was like a super charger of some kind. This power was passed down through the younger brothers descendants, and is by far the strongest in Hashirama.

Hashirama survived his final battle with Madara, relatively unscathed( In which I mean no wound that he couldn't heal). So whatever DNA he took from Hashirama, be it a hair or a blood sample or something, it wasn't a significant amount. Taking someones DNA from something like a hair follicle is one thing. Directly pumping it into someone or something with chakra or other means is something entirely different. I believed after story time with Sasuke, Hashirama would be more willing to help Sasuke in the fight with the Juubi, Obito, and Madara. Hashirama has much better, and much more natural energy than Juugo, and if he grants some to Sasuke to help him fight Madara/Juubi like Juugo did, it should have very interesting results.

Just as you say, the current level Naruto and Sasuke are not enough to truly challenge the power of Madara, and it would take them and the other kages to really make Madara sweat. However, virtually every ninja appears to be busy with destroying the tree within their 15 minute timeframe. But even still, a skilled rinnegan user could can potentially hold them all off with the abilities a rinnegan grants, so I think this situation requires new powerups and new strategies: and I don't think dead characters will be the recipient of anything new. No other ninja's out there can receive a powerup great enough to change anything in this battle, other than Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto has another half of Kurama ready if he truly needs it, and a mysterious power given to him from the bijuu (Which can result in many things, and maybe even a talk with Hagoromo himself). Sasuke's options aren't as plentiful. He is already a fully realized Uchiha ,being one of the only two in history to receive an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and as it stands at this point in time, he is probably the second strongest Uchiha in history because of it. He currently lacks a stabilized final Susanoo, and other than Izanagi and Izanami, that's really it as far as their bloodline goes. There is a level beyond EMS, but that is the Rinnegan. Like EMS, it's not something he can obtain on his own.

Madara can now add natural energy to his sharingan techniques, just like Sasuke did a short while back. So if that's how Sasuke's sharingan is supposed to outshine Madara's so much so that it means he's now stronger, what now since Madara can do the same thing and potentially better since he has Hashirama's Senjutsu over Juugo's? Either way it goes, I believe all paths lead to his sharingan evolving one final time: the next transformation, the rinnegan.

Maybe Sasuke "Through the help of Orochimaru will waken the Eldest Son's Eyes" instead of the Rinnegan at all.

Can't wait to find out the answer to the ever-pressing mystery: WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?! (To Gaara, at the end of 660).

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Can't wait to find out the answer to the ever-pressing mystery: WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?! (To Gaara, at the end of 660).
    I have your answer Famous.

The Fox told Gaara to Grab a piece of Ichibi's Chakra for Naruto. Kurama has surmised that the only being able to fight Madara and win is A Juubi's Jinchuuriki. As you can see in the pic below, Hachibi sliced off his own tentacle, this is either a way for Killerbee to survive, or a way for Hachibi's personality to escape while his main body is taken, or it's chakra for Naruto to use later.

Spoiler!

Another Guess is this, Naruto knows what's happening. I believe the Bijuus May have Met telepathically in their Innermost place, like the last time when they gave Naruto Chakra, and they came up with a plan, knowing they could not escape Madara, they convinced Hachibi and Ichibi to give Naruto a piece of themselves.

You have to ask, why did the Bijuus give their chakras in the first place.

Gaara's Task is either to ensure that Naruto gets the Chakra from the Ichibi and Hachibi, or to garrantee Naruto escapes (to live to form the Juubi version 2.0).
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-14-2014 at 04:53 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    hahaha, that was good I ain't going lie. Well, I think Paul hit it on the nose, I think Naruto might be turned into a Pseudo Juubi jinchuuriki. While Madara becomes the Juubi's True jinchuuriki. I feel like Sasuke will NOT waken a Rinnegan but the Pseduo-Rinnegan that the Sage's Son had.