Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 659 Discussion / 660 Predictions

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/659

this is my first time posting a thread for a Naruto chapter, wooooo.

So Madara is well and truly on the hunt and looking as threatening as ever. How will Bee and Naruto survive this, if at all? As expected Madara is making Obito look like a rank amateur.

Madara sure likes to drink his own blood... filled with Hashirama fluids...

So, Madara can suddenly seal all the Bijuu just like that, even though previously they needed like 10 S-Class ninja (one of them being an Uzumaki with Rinnegan) and couple of days or more, depending on how many of them were left...

The jutsu that Madara used, was that some kind of Gravitational jutsu that strikes at certain place, or something completely different ?

Next chapter, Obito sacrifices himself in a final act to save Naruto. (Other options could be Sasuke's Susanoo cutting the chakra chains, or Minato Teleporting his son to safety). Bee dies, but 8Tails and One-Tail, both give Naruto their chakra as they are sucked in.

I am still holding out for a final act from Oito that Uses the DNA sword, eventually giving Naruto a final upgrade.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think Sasuke will jump in and cut the chains. Minato and Kakashi will continue their standoff with Black Zetsu. Obito WILL have a final redemptive act, of course, which is where all the build up is going. I also can't wait to see what happens with Hashirama / Orochimaru on the battlefield.

Well, I withdraw my theory about Madara using the Rinnegan powers without his eyes, since he said that his healing was due to Hashirama's power. As for capturing them all at once, yeah, I can believe it from Madara, or at least, this version of Madara. The guy is pumped full of power right now.

Don't know what that "Rinnigan bitch slap no jutsu" was but it was sure effective. Knocking all the tailed beasts down at once is pretty difficult to do without them being the Juubi.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

some of the things in this chapter seemed a bit forced to me:

-How could madara super instantly grow a full formed gedo mazou from the hashirama cells in obito's body? Just growing the previous gedo mazou took him plenty of years!

-Just what was that super uber mega justu madara used on the biju!? Kishi pulled it out so suddenly...I understand madara's a monster, having the rinnegan and all, but those are BIJU for god's sake! They can't be slapped around like that, c'mon...

-And now, as someone pointed out, Madara's gonna seal them all at the same time in just a few seconds? Not only that, but he'll even extract two biju in record time. The unsealing and re-sealing of a biju takes days for a whole bunch of S-class ninja. Again, madara can be a beast, but achievig all that in just a few second is a bit of a madness...they're still biju: enormous concentrates of chakra.

My thought is that Kishi's solutions lately lack a proper explanation of the mechanisms behind them, and they distort some standards he set along the story.

As I understood the chapter, Madara did not regrow the Geddou. What happened is that Obito is the Jinchuuriki of the Geddou Mazou (the now empty husk of the Juubi). Madara simply Summoned the Geddou, thereby separating the Geddou from Obito. This is why Black Zetsu was able to declare that it was his presence merged to Obito that was keeping Obito alive.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    As I understood the chapter, Madara did not regrow the Geddou. What happened is that Obito is the Jinchuuriki of the Geddou Mazou (the now empty husk of the Juubi). Madara simply Summoned the Geddou, thereby separating the Geddou from Obito. This is why Black Zetsu was able to declare that it was his presence merged to Obito that was keeping Obito alive.
    So you're syaing that the empty gedo mazou was still sealed in obito? I think in that case it would have made more sense if Madara reverted the Shinju (the sacred tree) to the gedo mazou. As I see it, Obito released the whole juubi (body and chakra) and the juubi took on the form of the tree. The tree should then be the transformed gedo mazou, while obito should have nothing left inside of him.

Plus:

It's time Sarutobi or/and Tobirama moved their asses and saved the situation. There are still the five kages who're just staying there and watching...Orochimaru could do something too, since he doesen't want madara to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    some of the things in this chapter seemed a bit forced to me:

-How could madara super instantly grow a full formed gedo mazou from the hashirama cells in obito's body? Just growing the previous gedo mazou took him plenty of years!

-Just what was that super uber mega justu madara used on the biju!? Kishi pulled it out so suddenly...I understand madara's a monster, having the rinnegan and all, but those are BIJU for god's sake! They can't be slapped around like that, c'mon...

-And now, as someone pointed out, Madara's gonna seal them all at the same time in just a few seconds? Not only that, but he'll even extract two biju in record time. The unsealing and re-sealing of a biju takes days for a whole bunch of S-class ninja. Again, madara can be a beast, but achievig all that in just a few second is a bit of a madness...they're still biju: enormous concentrates of chakra.

My thought is that Kishi's solutions lately lack a proper explanation of the mechanisms behind them, and they distort some standards he set along the story.
    ...no...the GM is the actual chakra-less body of the Jyubi that was sealed in the moon. It had been sealed within Obito not so long ago and was the thing that kept him alive after the Bijuu's chakra was reaped out of him (now only Black Zetsu keeps him alive). The Tree itself was created the same way as Ninja create water or fire, from chakra (also the Tree later on stole, or retrieved quite a bit of it from the alliance and Naurto).

Something to do with Limbo or Purgatory. Also Hengoku, might actually be a misspelled Rengoku, thus the jutsu would be: Limbo - Purgatory.
    purgatory (countable and uncountable, plural purgatories)

(theology) In Catholicism, the stage of the afterlife where souls suffer for their sins before they can enter heaven
    any situation causing suffering
    limbo (countable and uncountable, plural limbos)
    (Roman Catholic theology, since circa 1300) The place where innocent souls exist temporarily until they can enter heaven, notably those of the saints who died before the advent of Christ (limbus patruum) and those of unbaptized but innocent children (limbus infantum).
    (by extension, since the 16th century) Any in-between place, state or condition of neglect or oblivion which results in an unresolved status, delay or deadlock.
    Basing on it's name, it might be referencing the state of the Bijuu that are outside the cycle of life and death, that neither go to heaven or hell (they are more like souls, since they are separated from their real original body, the GM, ). Thus a jutsu meant solely for suppressing the Bijuu or all bodiless creatures (like the Shinigami of the Dead Demon Seal ?).

Madara is quite a beast, I mean if we assume that his Hashirama part contains the full power of Hashirama (which seems to be easily if not above Bijuu chakra levels), add to it Sage Mode, Madara's own power, Rinnegan and the ability of the GM... well, Hashirama and Madara were like fairy tails, so it might be possible for them.