Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Corey, Renji blocke Super star's Star fist bare handed. Whereas a star beam Punched through Rose. Face it Rose is a Weak Pussy-cat, and Kensei got destroyed by a weaker powered up Super-star. In other words, the enemy was less powered up when he beat Kensei to dust, while Renji barehandedly (no Bankai) destroyed the same enemy at an heightened power level.

Kensei and Rose are a disgrace for Captains, and all the Vizards are weak Pussy--cats.

In the immortal words of a Gamma powered green giant...Puny Death God
    It pains me to admit it but you're absolutely right. The Vizards are pussy captains.

Well now, I have to wonder what level the Royal Guard are, and Bach seemed a little bit worried about them many chapters ago. I was wondering if Bach actually planned to face the Soul King himself. Also I think the Visored are limited to using there mask via Shikai, and might not be permitted to use such methods. Renji has been captain level for awhile, he's found his bankai and has been training since. His current level reminds me of Dangai Ichigo, in a way. So I wonder if they used a similar method while training... and maybe a permanent method also? Also, I think each VC knows some first aid kido.

Nice fight. I have just one question: Where the f--k is Blute Vene?

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Nice fight. I have just one question: Where the f--k is Blute Vene?
    Blut Vene is only useful against a less powerful opponent or one who's on the same level, it makes no difference to a stronger opponent besides that it's not on 100% when they switch to attacks they're left open with no defense.

This goes back to what Aizen once said, "It's a battle of rieatsu" the stronger one will prevail. That's why Kenpachi made a Shish Kebab with 3 SR.

Don't even know what too say... if renji is this strong, then how strong will ichigo or kenpachi be? lols......... as i see this who comes later is stronger........ superstar could decimate a small town even a city and renji can dodge him and block his attacks with his hand.... i think ichigo can wipe out an entire country with just one swing if this is the trend were looking at lols... and i don't wanna think about kenpachi anymore lols

What the hell did the royal realm do to them.... did they maxed out renji and rukia's potential? if so why? and why didn't they do it to the other captains and seated officers?.... that is the big question for me

^ Probably because they reached the max of their power a long time ago, just like Aizen did (so he had to use other means to acquire more power). The Vizards Captains, Kyouraku, Ukitake, Unohana are way over 200 years old. On the other hand, the young captains: Byakuya, Komamura, Hitsugaya, Soi Fong, that are around or below 100 years old, all have power upped right before or in this war (Byakuya in SKR, Hitsu completing his/making it a "true" Bankai, Komamaru metamorphosing and achieving his true power, Soi Fong completing her Shunko).

Also, it was hinted or straight out said that some characters have a very high potential, like when Kyouraku mentioned that in 100 years Hitsugaya's Bankai will be far stronger than his own, or how Unohona mentions that only Byakuya, Renji and Ichigo will be capable of entertaining the True Awakened Kenpachi and alike.

In other words, Renji achieving power of a High Level Captain, was already foretold before he obtained it, so when he is compared to Kensei or Rose, it's like they have been compared to Yamamoto (remember how Kensei using Bankai lost to Wonderweiss, while Yamamoto defeated Wonderweiss with his bare hands).

Also, Rose loosing the way he did, was actually very according to his character (especially the one presented in FKT battles), since in FKT battle he was running his mouth, loosing concentration and alike, but back then he was being constantly physically reprimanded by Love, this time there was no one to do that, so it obviously came back to bite him.

@ Zero, Isn't Rukia 150yrs old?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @ Zero, Isn't Rukia 150yrs old?
    That can't be right. (from the SS arc) Byakuya was a little kid 110 years ago (at pendulum arc). Byakuya married Hisana 55 years ago (not long after she abandoned Rukia http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...9-page-13.html ). Hisana died 50 years ago (http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...79-page-9.html). Byakuya had found Rukia in Shinigami School 49 years ago. From the looks of it, Rukia is around 60-80 years old.

10 years after joining Renji's group of kids (while herself being a kid) she and Renji entered the Shinigami School (http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-10.html). So at the very least, currently she is 10+49+2 = 62 (2 years because Ichigo moved from 1st year to 3rd year of High school). Of course, let's add those 12 years at the beginning before meting Renji, plus at least 1 year of being in the Shinigami school, thus it comes down to 75.
    Last edited by Zero; 12-18-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Renji is slowly approaching Saijin levels of bossery, which is quite a feat considering Saijin was in the rarefied Old Man Yamma Zone from his last exposure. I need to see him do more against a credible opponent, he already knew he surpassed the Hulk Hogan Stern Ritter and so wasn't forced to really DO anything with even his shikai. I need to see what he's capable of against someone who can actually PUSH him.

Even so, what he did to James, with no hesitation or regret? That's my nicca RENJI.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."