Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach 562: The Villain II - Discussion / 563 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/562

It's out! And it is exactly what you expected
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Wow, what difference a trip to SKR does for a Vice Captain, two thoughts.

1) If SKR can unleash this much potential in a VC, even if Renji always had the potential in him, Why does SKR not have a formal training for would be Captains. I bet that even Rukia is on a Captain Level by now.

2), I loved the fight with Renji totally outclassing the Super Star, but I would have preferred to see TWO fights instead of just one.

PS. Poor Kensei, He gets busted up by a Quincy while Renji mops the floor with the same Quincy.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm not sure why, but Renji's lines, they remind me of what Kyouraku once said, about that only VC and lower ranked Shinigami can fight honorably, while Captains have to win no matter how ugly they do it...

It's time for the Mask's Holy Complete Mode, only to be offed down by Renji's Shikai Technique, instead of being simply offed by his Shikai. Next stop, the Flame Burner (Bazz-B), unless Renji will standardly fight against the brain-type enemies after fighting the muscle-types, so I guess the D-ritter ?

So Rukia can now heal gigantic star-shaped holes in Shinigami's bodies, well looks like we now know who will be the next Captain of the 4th Division in case that Unohana doesn't return.

So:
    - Rukia - 4th,
    - Byakuya - 6th,
    - Renji - 8th,
    - Ichigo - 14th(15th if one were to include the 0th);
    or a troll and:
    - Byakuya - 4th (after spending time and learning from Kirinji ?),
    - Renji - 6th (thus surpassing or finally equaling Byakuya ?),
    - Ichigo - 8th (because of the division symbol ?),
    - Rukia - 8th VC (because people want it ;p ?).

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Wow, what difference a trip to SKR does for a Vice Captain, two thoughts.

1) If SKR can unleash this much potential in a VC, even if Renji always had the potential in him, Why does SKR not have a formal training for would be Captains. I bet that even Rukia is on a Captain Level by now.

2), I loved the fight with Renji totally outclassing the Super Star, but I would have preferred to see TWO fights instead of just one.

PS. Poor Kensei, He gets busted up by a Quincy while Renji mops the floor with the same Quincy.
    Well, it's probably because of the Balance, which was implied in this arc already. The only way for Shinigami to not be part of the Balance between Earth and Soul Society, is if they were part of the Balance between something else. Yes, I'm talking about the Balance between Soul Society and Soul King's Realm (that probably explains why there are also towns and people in it). This would also explain quite a few of other things, like why are Quincy interested in it, as well as how they intend to reach the SK, when they have no access to SKR's - by breaking the Balance and making the SKR fall into SS, or mix with it (if they brake it now, they would need to take care those from SKR as well as those from SS, so systematically reducing the SS force to minimum and then breaking the Balance, sounds like the best way to go along with it).

From what I can tell, Kensei's final blow/technique had nicely, if not critically, wounded S-ritter (he was screaming pretty nicely back there), it's just that he was applauded for, thus healed and power upped, so when the smoke went down, he was alright and on top of Kensei.

So far Bankai Techniques proved to be one-hit strikes against normal-mode Quincy, but seeing as they are "revived" by Holy Complete Mode, the same thing will probably happen with Mask. Of course, some of the specific Quincy abilities might allow them to overcome Bankai Techniques even in normal form.

If this is Renji then I don't even wanna know how over powered Ichigo is, like he wasn't OP already.

I think now the SR will be taken out one by one, Renji and Rukia seem to be strong enough to take them on and theirs still Ukitake, Kyorako and of course the carnage that is Kenpachi.

So do you guys think Bach will order Ishida to fight Ichigo? I know Ishida has an ulterior motive but he might engage in a battle with Ichigo to begin with and I wouldn't mind seeing this power Bach was talking about.

Healing his ear with cheers he can't even hear from a guy that has been cut in half? Okay, how the fuck does his power even work? Then again, don't answer that, I like this power better when its not explained. Wouldn't be surprised if James was still alive, so this fight might go on a bit longer.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Healing his ear with cheers he can't even hear from a guy that has been cut in half? Okay, how the fuck does his power even work? Then again, don't answer that, I like this power better when its not explained. Wouldn't be surprised if James was still alive, so this fight might go on a bit longer.
    Very Quincy-like, instead of simply absorbing Reishi from the surrounding area, he can also absorb "cheers", "applauses", "feels of the fans" and alike, to heal and strengthen himself up. Surprisingly, it actually makes more sense than O-ritter, that gained power by the kill count, regardless of what he killed, not to mention indefinitely stacked up (while in S-ritter's case it seems that the power up is only temporary).

Jemes surviving was quite a surprise, but then again, we already had seen a Cyborg/Android-type Quincy in K-ritter, so is it really surprising that S-ritter's mascot fun, is more of an actual mascot meant to supplement his power than a person ? The Z-fighters had Senzu Beans, S-ritter has James.

Epic stuff!

- bout time Renji got to be a bad ass !

- On the other hand it made the other 2 captains seem so weak and incompetent even when using bankai

- Renji beats him down without even breaking a sweat.

- If Renji is this strong then Captain Byak must be on even higher scale. I guess he will come to fight "B"

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Epic stuff!
    - bout time Renji got to be a bad ass !
    - On the other hand it made the other 2 captains seem so weak and incompetent even when using bankai
    - Renji beats him down without even breaking a sweat.
    - If Renji is this strong then Captain Byak must be on even higher scale. I guess he will come to fight "B"
    Ok to be fair if Kensei and Rose knew how his power worked I am sure they both would of done better. Kensei was doing pretty good till the true power was revealed (told he needed to kill James first). Then the power up was able to take him down, then Rose "killed" James and went Bankai and was again winning the fight till he gave his secret away and got cocky. So I would say if Kensei knew to kill James first and then attacked him I think he would of won, and if Rose would of REALLY killed James and then didn't give his Bankai away he would of won.

Renji walked into this fight knowing exactly how to win, and I am not saying this to talk him down. He was just fortunate to have both the strength and knowledge of how to beat him. Kensei had the strength just lacked the knowledge and Rose had the knowledge but somewhat lacked the strength (didn't really kill James and gave the secret to his Bankai away)
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Sine Byakuya doesen't have his bankai, i'm guessing he either trained to be skilled with just shikai or he will become a kidou master. Now that I think of it he could combine the two together. it wouldn't be bad if he mastered his shunpo on a new level in order to match the thunder goddess Yoruichi

Corey, Renji blocke Super star's Star fist bare handed. Whereas a star beam Punched through Rose. Face it Rose is a Weak Pussy-cat, and Kensei got destroyed by a weaker powered up Super-star. In other words, the enemy was less powered up when he beat Kensei to dust, while Renji barehandedly (no Bankai) destroyed the same enemy at an heightened power level.

Kensei and Rose are a disgrace for Captains, and all the Vizards are weak Pussy--cats.

In the immortal words of a Gamma powered green giant...Puny Death God

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !