Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Nope, look at Hitsugaya. 19 years ago (during the Masaki incident, approx 2 years before Ichigo is born) he's a kid. Now he's a "young teenager". Not normal growth.
    There are a few characters that are simply short and with Kubo's art style might seem young. For example Hiyori is older than Byakuya, but being short and this being Kubo's art style, she seems younger than him, while she isn't. The moment that Shinigami reach their adulthood, they start aging extremely slow (they remain in their prime for the longest of their lives). In case of Momo, Hitsugaya and Hiroyi (plus some other characters like Yachiru probably), that's how they look as adults and will look like that for a few hundreds, if not more, years to come (Hiyori being a perfect example of that).

You can always compare how little has Hiyori changed in those 100 years, to how much have kid Gin, kid Matsumoto, kid Hisagi, kid Nanachan, the kid Scientist-Akon, young teen Byakuya have grown.

Hitsugaya isn't old himself, he is the youngest Captain class fighter after Ichigo.

Renji's and Rukia's situation, where they change in 10 years from 6-9 year old kids to 16-19 teens (from the looks of it) is probably the best example of that, especially seeing how like in the next 50 years they barely change.

Kid Gin too seems that have changed in those in 9 years to a teen (his height changes from kid Hisagi's to teen Byakuya's).

@paul, from what I can tell, Byakuya is around 125 years old, Hisagi is 108 years old, Nanao is 107 years old, Matsumoto and Gin are around 118 and alike.

When it comes down to it, the women are "Fan Service" to look young, when in reality they are actually old. Yamamoto is over 2000 years old and he looks 60s-70s. With that being said anyone from 35s-50s has to be at least 300-1300 years old, like Shunsui. Also I wonder if a Shinigami spends too much time in the living world if that affects there age also. Lets keep in mind the year is 2003 in Bleach and not 2013. Also it doesn't look like Isshin age much anyways.

Normally I'd agree with you Paul, but not this time. Corey has a point, Kensei was digging in The Superstars shit before James punk ass gave him that boost. Rose had his ass on a silver platter and fucked it up by telling how his bankai work. In that instance of being a disgrace, I agree fully.....as far as Rose is concerned. Kensei, on the other hand, just had his ass handed to him because of a lack of info on his opponent. I fully believe if he knee what he walking into, that lil midget fuck (Who I hate intensely.) would be a splat on the ground and Hogan would have got his ass kicked by Kensei. Rose...... well, that's what you get for being stupid. I still can't believe he did that shit.

Now, onto Renji, this muthafucka just keeps impressing me every arc. He deserves his chance at some OP time, he's earned it. From his fight with Ichigo all the way up to now, he's been on a steady climb in power. Byakuya better watch his back cuz the Renji of old is no more.

Rukia..... She's gonna wreck some shit, just you wait ande the hell is Kenpachi and Yachiru? Lil Yachiru, not big Yachiru.

Speaking of big Yachiru, is she dead? Because if she is, that's some weak shit since they never explained her bankai.

What the hell is Shuhei's Bankai? The more they hint at it, the more I want to see it.

Is Omaeda gonna finally stop dicking around and go Bankai?

Kira, is this guy dead or not?

When will Urahara go Bankai?

If Ichigo's Bankai doesn't look better than his Fullbring inspired Bankai, I'm going on twitter to curse out Kubo on how stupid he was for ruining IMO, a seriously bad ass sword. I'm so not feeling his new ones.

Where are all the vizards masks?

Aizen, is he dead or what?

Can some give Boobs.... I mean, Matsumoto a freakin Bankai already?

I want more Sternritters dead. Plain and simple. Some of these guys are too damn arrogant and need to be put in their places. And only a fatal ass whooping can do it.

Kill Soi Fon. Please kill her. Of all the SS characters, I really can't stand that smug bitch. She's like a female Vegeta, a lot of talk but one of the first to get their asses kicked, she has this really undeserved sense of superiority, and even after getting her ass handed, to her on several occasions, she still hasn't learned to be humble. You have no idea how much I wished Branagan would've killed her. That bitch just irritates me.

What is Kyoraku and Ukitake Bankais?

You do know that since Ginjo still has some of Ichigo's power, he still isn't at 100 percent and for some reason, that's gonna come into play. Mark my words. I was right about Obito being behind the mask, and right about Sasuke seeing Itachi, and I was right about the hokages being brought back. So I think I'm right on this one

Will we see Isshin go Bankai?

Are Karin and Yuzu gonna be Shinigami or Quincy? You guys do remember they are half and half just like Ichigo, right?

Can we FINALLY see sexy ass Yoruichi Bankai or Shikai for that matter?

Since Urahara found a way to give the Captain back their Bankai, does that mean Byakuya got his back or did I miss something?

I know that was a lot of questions but this crap has been bugging me.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    Now, onto Renji, this muthafucka just keeps impressing me every arc. He deserves his chance at some OP time, he's earned it. From his fight with Ichigo all the way up to now, he's been on a steady climb in power. Byakuya better watch his back cuz the Renji of old is no more.
    But Byakuya will have undergone the same training when he returns, I think that Renji will still be underneath him.

Is Omaeda gonna finally stop dicking around and go Bankai?
    Can some give Boobs.... I mean, Matsumoto a freakin Bankai already?
    Vice Captains with Bankai should be rare. When Ichigo brought out his Bankai against Byakuya the first time, Byakuya thought "Even amongst the Four Noble families whose members are always exceptionally talented, have only a member capable of Bankai every few generations. Those who achieved Bankai always have remarkable roles in the history of the Soul Society." I would be extremely disappointed if Omaeda achieved a Bankai, and slightly less so if Matsumoto got one.

Kira, is this guy dead or not?
    I'm thinking that he's dead. If he could've been saved, he probably should've gone with the Royal Guards. Although if Orihime was there, I think he would've made it (like Hiyori).

If Ichigo's Bankai doesn't look better than his Fullbring inspired Bankai, I'm going on twitter to curse out Kubo on how stupid he was for ruining IMO, a seriously bad ass sword. I'm so not feeling his new ones.
    Two swords always look cooler than one. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Where are all the vizards masks?
    It could be a condition of regaining their positions as Captains that they wouldn't use their masks unless certain criteria are met. I don't know what those criteria could be, since the situation is pretty bad as it is, but that's the only explanation I could think of.

Aizen, is he dead or what?
    I think he's still locked up. I'm pretty sure that he couldn't be executed because the Hōgyoku is still attached to him. And why would Yhwach bother trying to kill him?

You do know that since Ginjo still has some of Ichigo's power, he still isn't at 100 percent and for some reason, that's gonna come into play. Mark my words. I was right about Obito being behind the mask, and right about Sasuke seeing Itachi, and I was right about the hokages being brought back. So I think I'm right on this one
    A track record of predicting Naruto doesn't translate 100% into predicting Bleach. It's an interesting theory... But I don't see it as being a significant plot point.

Are Karin and Yuzu gonna be Shinigami or Quincy? You guys do remember they are half and half just like Ichigo, right?
    There mother was also attacked by a hollow before they were born, so they could be fullbringers as well. I think that they (especially Karin) has the potential to use any spiritual power whether it be shinigami, quincy, hollow or fullbring, just like Ichigo. But they are obviously not considered quincy yet, or they would've died the day their mother died, as an impure quincy.

When will Urahara go Bankai?
    Will we see Isshin go Bankai?
    Can we FINALLY see sexy ass Yoruichi Bankai or Shikai for that matter?
    Who knows? Unless the quincy come after Karin and Yuzu, I don't think that Isshin'll bother fighting at all. And I think that Yoruichi doesn't like to fight with her sword. Urahara might just because Ichigo asked him to hold on until he got there.

Since Urahara found a way to give the Captain back their Bankai, does that mean Byakuya got his back or did I miss something?
    I think that Byakuya has to touch one of the black pills that Urahara invented before he gets his Bankai back. So I guess it depends on whether Urahara was able to send a pill to the Soul King's realm.

Well when it comes down to it, isn't Byakuga's sword getting reforged from his soul anyways? Might as-well get a new Shikai and Bankai. Renji's Shikai is slightly different, its more compressed and wider. From what I can tell. I also think the Quinices that have stolen Bankais, they released them due to this disadvantage. Ichigo's sister could be used as pawns, and might be kidnapped and reprogram to serve Bach. Since Bach was going to do that to Ichigo anyways.

Renji's Shikai seems to be the same, or even should be the same, since the whole point of reforging was to shape the broken pieces of Bankai into something usable that is similar to the original, which couldn't be repaired the same way as Shikai. As to how it will look, hoho, I expect some Hydra mode or a Two-Headed Snake kind of thing, some Oroboros-Burning Wheel type of attack, something like that.

Well, basing on Unohana's monologue, Kurosaki Ichigo, Zaraki Kenpachi, Kuchiki Byakuya and Abarai Renji are (going to be) the strongest fighters of SS. I guess one could call them the Top Class. In that case the ranking (of Captain-class fighters) would go like this (basing on the living ones):
    - Top Class: Ichigo, Zaraki, Byakuya, Renji (the Zero Squad would probably be here as well);
    - High Class: Ukitake, Kyouraku, Unohana (if she is alive), Man-Metamorphosis Komamura, well maybe Rukia but this is hard to say , Yoruichi, Urahara, Ishin, Grimmjow?, Kohaku, Tessai;
    - Mid Class: Vizards Captains (yep), Soi Fong (after mastering Shunko), Hitsugaya (after making his Bankai into a true one... whatever that means ), Ganju? (this is also hard to say), Mayuri (thought basing on the powers of his Abreaction, he might be even high class, if not top);
    - Low Class: Ikkaku, Hisagi, Yumichika;
    - Everyone else: is simply not a Captain-class warriors.

As to what a "Captain-class Warrior" is, it's a person that is capable, with his own Bankai or other power, of fighting a Bankai (fighting, not necessarily wining). In that case, the ranking could also be somewhat explained by:
    - Everyone Else - unable to even put a fight, usually dies from one shot (that is not the strongest attack) or even from an after shock of a Bankai;
    - Low Class - one that can somewhat fight a Bankai, surviving at least one hit (and being able to fight after it), capable of damaging an opponent with Bankai class ability/power;
    - Mid Class - one capable of fighting on equal footing with most/average Bankai-users/-level class warrior;
    - High Class - one with a pretty much cheat-like (level of) power capable of facing another pretty much cheat-like (level of) power ;
    - Top Class - one capable of complete dominance over average or even high class Bankai-users/-level/-class warriors, "Over-Powered" is the way.

I'm starting to wonder if we will ever see the Family Kemeha-errr Getsuga Tenshou (assuming that everyone from the family can use it). Now just imagine, Ishin, Ichigo, Kaien (as phantom), Ganju, Kohaku, Ginjou (since he also can do it thanks to Ichigo's power) all doing GT at the same time , this could potentially destroy the Ice-City.
    Last edited by Zero; 12-23-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    do you think it may be possible that nel-el may re feature to be fair she is someone who could of possibly aided them when they re entered HM to fight that quincy

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

^ I can see Grimmjow, Nell and Harribel joining the fight (that's probably why Kubo has to reduce the number of Shinigami, seeing as a lot of non-shiningami have also to fight), but a more important question is probably who are the "everyone" that Chad mentions ?:
    Spoiler!

they are not the Vizard since at that time they were doing this:
    Spoiler!

It's also suspicious that while Urahara was together with "everyone" in HM, he came alone to SS.

I've always wonder why Bach let Harribel live, and not kill her?

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    doesn't that star stern ritter s used resembled the pentagram that ishida used against yami and espada 7 in HM if so are the power properties of the same logic?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry