Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    All this is done in SKR pushing those guys to the max and then giving them SKR reiatsu as a boost. Imagine how Kenpachi will come out, and all he had to do was wake up, no training, no super reiatsu, nothing. Just wake up his true self and he is already a threat to BB. If he went to SKR he would destroy the universe, probably already on par with Ichigo, anymore and he could win everything himself
    A pie in the sky?

Bach... as smart as he is, has prepared for Ichigo and Kenpachi. He hasn't prepared for Renji and Rukia. Everyone is hyped up for Kenpachi and Ichigo, they don't understand there might be traps and other things waiting for them when they return. Kenpachi still might not know the name of his Shikai, nor his Bankai, but he is taking his sweet time coming to the battlefield. They are "War Potentials" for a reason, they can turn the tide of the war in mere seconds. Bach has a couple of backup plans I'm sure of this. I'm also wondering if they moved Aizen to a different location. So he won't be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    That can't be right. (from the SS arc) Byakuya was a little kid 110 years ago (at pendulum arc). Byakuya married Hisana 55 years ago (not long after she abandoned Rukia http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...9-page-13.html ). Hisana died 50 years ago (http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...79-page-9.html). Byakuya had found Rukia in Shinigami School 49 years ago. From the looks of it, Rukia is around 60-80 years old.

10 years after joining Renji's group of kids (while herself being a kid) she and Renji entered the Shinigami School (http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-10.html). So at the very least, currently she is 10+49+2 = 62 (2 years because Ichigo moved from 1st year to 3rd year of High school). Of course, let's add those 12 years at the beginning before meting Renji, plus at least 1 year of being in the Shinigami school, thus it comes down to 75.
    Shinigami age a lot slower than Humans, so Byakuya's appearance may Belie his true age. Anyway, by Rukia's statement in this Image/Page, she should be at least 150yrs old:

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I feel like time moves slower in the bottom of SS, where Kenpachi is, wasn't it said somewhere that Aizen is imprisoned for all time or something but his prison has a slower time or blah?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Shinigami age a lot slower than Humans, so Byakuya's appearance may Belie his true age. Anyway, by Rukia's statement in this Image/Page, she should be at least 150yrs old:

Spoiler!
    From the looks of it, up to to adulthood they grow normally (you can see this by how Rukia and Renji grow in those 10 years just like normal humans). Also, Rukia was pissed off at Ichigo's statement so she exaggerate without even knowing how old Ichigo is himself, so yeah it doesn't hold much value, especially when at times Kubo gives us solid information, by presenting exactly how many years ago some events took place (in similar manner she described SS as Heaven, which also was a big exaggeration). Byakuya isn't 150 so why would Rukia be (she is a little sister after all ) ?

around -2100 years - Shino academy is formed by Yamamoto
    |PENDULUM ARC|
    -110 years
    -67-73 years - Hisana abandons Rukia (infant at that time)
    -60 years - Rukia as a young kid joins Renji's gang (their age is around 7-12 years)
    -55 years - Hisana marries Byakuya
    -50 years - Hisana dies
    -50 years - Rukia (Renji) joins and spend at least 1 year in School
    -49 years - Byakuya finds Rukia in school (she also graduates earlier than those that took the special accelerated program (probably 3 years, seeing as normal one is 6 years))
    -48 years - Rukia joins the Gotei 13 (earlier than the rest thanks to Kuchiki's family influence)
    -46-47 years - Renji Graduates and joins the 11th Division (it was 2066th year of the Academy)(in this case the accelerated program took 3-4 years)
    | SS ARC |
    +2 years
    | CURRENT ARC |

Also, according to this page:
    Spoiler!

the time flows exactly the same way in SS as in the Earth Realm, since in this arc that took 110 years ago (FKT battles took place in around year 2010), Shinji mentions that Jazz is the newest (wide known) things in the Human World, which was around 1900 year in the human world. In other words the time flows the same way in SS and ER (the axis might be slightly moved but that's it).
    Last edited by Zero; 12-19-2013 at 09:57 AM.

cool chapter. Renji didn't disappoint in being the mighty badass to save the day. I don't think the fight is quite over yet, or maybe someone else will come looking to fight Renji. Also, I wasn't expecting Rukia to make an appearance also but that was awesome as well. I'm still calling her to fight Bazz B, you know it's going to be fire vs ice round 2, except Rukia will be busting out her upgraded power and perhaps a bankai?!

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    cool chapter. Renji didn't disappoint in being the mighty badass to save the day. I don't think the fight is quite over yet, or maybe someone else will come looking to fight Renji. Also, I wasn't expecting Rukia to make an appearance also but that was awesome as well. I'm still calling her to fight Bazz B, you know it's going to be fire vs ice round 2, except Rukia will be busting out her upgraded power and perhaps a bankai?!
    I wanna know what the visor is doing on Rukia's head. Its a cool accessory but I feel like it should have a point. Maybe she will be so fast now that she needs it, or her powers with snow are so strong she needs it to see or will go blind lol. But it would be amazing to see Rukia give it to that fire guy, and I want grimmjow to walk in right while she beats him with her ice so he can see how much she has grown since their last fight.

But on the fights, we need some SR to go down in 1 or 2 hits like the shinigami, they can't always be KOing the SS crew
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I wanna know what the visor is doing on Rukia's head. Its a cool accessory but I feel like it should have a point. Maybe she will be so fast now that she needs it, or her powers with snow are so strong she needs it to see or will go blind lol. But it would be amazing to see Rukia give it to that fire guy, and I want grimmjow to walk in right while she beats him with her ice so he can see how much she has grown since their last fight.

But on the fights, we need some SR to go down in 1 or 2 hits like the shinigami, they can't always be KOing the SS crew
    From the looks of it, they needed it because they were falling from a very high place, at a very high speed, they were simply skyjumping, so of course both Rukia and Renji needed goggles to protect their eyes. Plus they needed some other protection since last time when the gang had to pierce through that barrier, they needed to use that special cannonball barrier (I guess this also showcase just how powerful they are now to simply go through it like it was air). Now as to why Ichigo didn't get one, well it's because he didn't need one, kukukuku (he already had a visor ?), or he simply pulled the cloth over his eyes instead (he was doing something with it).

Grimmjow huh, well the most useful thing that Urahara might have offered him, would the additional ability to use a normal Zanpakutou, so that Grimjow could do a double release, like H2Ichigo did or what Tousen did (I wouldn't be surprised if Grimmjow had witnessed the fight between Ichigo and Ulq, well Unohana was healing everyone as she went).

Renji's Bankai might be quite powerful, since it was nicely demolished at least 2 times (against Byakuya and against the Bull Arrancer were it is shown that parts of his Bankai are destroyed).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From the looks of it, up to to adulthood they grow normally (you can see this by how Rukia and Renji grow in those 10 years just like normal humans).
    Nope, look at Hitsugaya. 19 years ago (during the Masaki incident, approx 2 years before Ichigo is born) he's a kid. Now he's a "young teenager". Not normal growth.

I refrained from referencing the Guy who was with Shibata the former Parakeet kid (bleach chapter 76 ), that had died and gone to SS. His age was 22, and yet he looked like a 10yr old kid at the Most. In the anime version (which is not necessarily canon), it said that he had died in 1944, What is important is that whether he was born in 1944, or he simply 22yrs old, he still looked exactly like a child.

Bottom line is that one cannot tell age in SS simply by looks alone, and Byakuya is more than likely close to 200yrs old. I do hope Kubo isn't simply just randomly pulling this out of a dark 'n damp place and haphazardly making it up as he goes.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !