0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 733 Discussion / 734 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/733

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

That's a safe bet, and a pretty good guess. But I'm going to go a head and call it now. Gin some how made it in to the tournament. Oda made a point to say will it be a favor power house or an unexpected dark horse. Gin would certainly be a dark horse. lol. LOL! just saying. other than that nice chapter. Good set up and I like sabos reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great chapter. Nice to see Oda touch back with the actual fighting in the Colloseum. Damn! Suleiman is creepy indeed and my $*# Orlumbus! I liked him from his introduction, but if he isn't the epitome of a pirate I don't know what is. A Fleet Admiral!? The idea of Luffy acquiring larger crews for allies has long been debated and even this chapter Don Chinjou has hinted at his Navy at least joining ranks with Luffy (assuming Luffy welcomes such), but along with Bartolomeo, I'm starting to hope for quite a few more groups joining the SHs allied crews. By no coincidence is Orlumbus part of that group lol

Gin would be interesting, but Meadows would be more likely. Curious to see what happened to Logan and Acilia as well....Damn Oda, three weeks before we get to see who's standing up?!

MangaStream version is up!

All these new characters in the tournament... I can't keep up! :<

One Piece

Damn no chapter till 15th of January!

Isn't Trebol with sugar in the tower? They'll need to get pass him Usopp and Robin, wonder if they can take on Trebol who seems to be a Logia. I can't wait to see who fights Luffy and Zoro first.

Want to know why the revolutionaries are here in Dressrosa, they must be up to something as well. Maybe is to sabotage DD's factory as well or something.

Damn Oda fodderized all these potential contestants...including my bet(Suleiman)!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Gin would be interesting, but Meadows would be more likely. Curious to see what happened to Logan and Acilia as well....Damn Oda, three weeks before we get to see who's standing up?!
    I'm thinking of Meadows aswell, he's probably working under a Yonkou. Sabo seemed to have 'heard' about it, I doubt it's haoshoku. Perhaps the work of a devil fruit floored them all...who knows.

Not saying it's not Meadows, but it might not be. Here is why: Luffy is the last contestant enter the Colosseum, number 0556. With 4 blocks, that is 139 contestants per block. Assuming block A had 139, and knowing block B had 138, block C 139 and block D 138, that is two missing people. These numbers were shown after Gambia and Maynard were taken out. Thus the two missing people being identified. How does this fit in with Meadows? At the start of D block, the announcer stated that one of the contestants defaulted and one of the contestants hasn't been seen fighting; that being Meadows. The chances of Meadows being the one to be standing up is slim because the chances of Meadows being in the ring, too, is slim.

Meadows is also a gladiator at the Colosseum. You can put those bits of the puzzle together. I'm not saying that Meadows in unimportant, just that if he is the one who defaulted, there is a reason for it.

Who do I say did it? From what we know, the person is really fast. Who is a contestant in the block who Oda has hinted at being really fast and has been the focal point of this chapter?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Not saying it's not Meadows, but it might not be. Here is why: Luffy is the last contestant enter the Colosseum, number 0556. With 4 blocks, that is 139 contestants per block. Assuming block A had 139, and knowing block B had 138, block C 139 and block D 138, that is two missing people. These numbers were shown after Gambia and Maynard were taken out. Thus the two missing people being identified. How does this fit in with Meadows? At the start of D block, the announcer stated that one of the contestants defaulted and one of the contestants hasn't been seen fighting; that being Meadows. The chances of Meadows being the one to be standing up is slim because the chances of Meadows being in the ring, too, is slim.

Meadows is also a gladiator at the Colosseum. You can put those bits of the puzzle together. I'm not saying that Meadows in unimportant, just that if he is the one who defaulted, there is a reason for it.

Who do I say did it? From what we know, the person is really fast. Who is a contestant in the block who Oda has hinted at being really fast and has been the focal point of this chapter?
    Well it can't be Rebecca, cause I doubt Sabo has heard rumors about someone like Rebecca. And Meadows may be labeled as a gladiator but so is "Lucy" so that doesn't mean he's a Colosseum regular.

However you do have a point with the "1 already retired" thing. However that doesn't mean it wasn't Meadows. For all we know he could have gotten board with how long the fight was taking and decided to reenter just to get the match over with.

Now if it isn't Meadows then I would have to guess Damask. He's the only one of the main fighters that is lying down in a way that we can't see his face. In fact we have never actually seen his face thanks to his mask, and the name "Damask" sounds pretty fake. Plus the ring is on fire.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Well it can't be Rebecca, cause I doubt Sabo has heard rumors about someone like Rebecca. And Meadows may be labeled as a gladiator but so is "Lucy" so that doesn't mean he's a Colosseum regular.

However you do have a point with the "1 already retired" thing. However that doesn't mean it wasn't Meadows. For all we know he could have gotten board with how long the fight was taking and decided to reenter just to get the match over with.

Now if it isn't Meadows then I would have to guess Damask. He's the only one of the main fighters that is lying down in a way that we can't see his face. In fact we have never actually seen his face thanks to his mask, and the name "Damask" sounds pretty fake. Plus the ring is on fire.
    The only thing I want to bring up, as everything else is possible, is what Sabo said. Of course Sabo has probably never heard of Rebecca, but he was more than likely talking about the ability used to take the whole block out. He mentioned how fast it was then about hearing rumors of it. Rebecca isn't the only person to use that fighting style, as both Riku and Thunder Soldier use it.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

At the same time, though, Oda obvious named each Block's competitors for a reason and has thus far introduced each of them for a particular purpose, even those that appeared and just as quickly were disposed of: i.e. Gambia, Maynard, Fighting Lion, etc. Each character aside from Meadows has been seen on screen since first being named. Therefore, it seems just as logical he would be the one at the end here who surprisingly wiped out everyone in an instant if Oda stays consistent with his character pattern during this Battle Royale. That isn't to say Oda doesn't pull one of his infamous curve balls and reveals an unbelievable dark horse none of us saw coming, similar to Jesus in A or Sabo now for Luffy/Lucy--hell for all cross's wishing, it could be Gin at this point. I do believe Rebecca would be a logical candidate as she's shown she relies primarily on speed and manipulation of a foe's momentum to win; however, Rebecca was seen lying prone with most of the other competitors.

In fact, outside of a dark horse appearing, the only competitors whose status is up in the air currently at the end of this chapter are Meadows, Rolling Logan, and, Acilia. Now if I indeed the last man standing isn't a dark horse (new character), isn't Meadows, and isn't one of the 'defeated' competitors finding the strength to stand once again, my money is on Acilia. In a 'everyone for themselves' tournament for one of the rarest DFs out there, her teaming with Rebecca seemed suspicious from the start. She could easily have deceived everyone, even Rebecca into believing she wasn't too much of a threat and then whip out some crazy ability of her own when the field was small enough and unawares. Just thought I'd throw in my crazy idea!