Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    As I understood the chapter, Madara did not regrow the Geddou. What happened is that Obito is the Jinchuuriki of the Geddou Mazou (the now empty husk of the Juubi). Madara simply Summoned the Geddou, thereby separating the Geddou from Obito. This is why Black Zetsu was able to declare that it was his presence merged to Obito that was keeping Obito alive.
    See this in a sense is a plot hole, unless some explanation is given.

When Madara tried to summon the Kyuubi from within Naruto, he failed because the Kyuubi was sealed within Naruto. Now he can summon the gedo Mazou despite it being sealed within Obito? This does not add up

mangareader. net = fail Use mangapanda or mangastream

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/659/3

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Well, maybe the Gedou wasn't sealed inside of Obito, at least, not sealed like the beasts were inside of their hosts?

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    See this in a sense is a plot hole, unless some explanation is given.

When Madara tried to summon the Kyuubi from within Naruto, he failed because the Kyuubi was sealed within Naruto. Now he can summon the gedo Mazou despite it being sealed within Obito? This does not add up
    The difference is that The Geddou is simply a Shell. It's a powerfull shell, but still a shell. As a shell the Geddou Mazou cannot resist the summoning, and Obito was already weakened....See theBottom left Panel in the chapter:-

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

- Okay so Kakashi teleported its right arm

- Madara descides to switch styles and use the Rinnegan power Rinbo Hengoku ...which appears to be a modified version of the shinra tensei

- Those damn chains I wonder if Naruto has some measure to counter them since his mom had the same power.

- I bet money Sasuke's complete Susanoo saves them by cutting the chain

-

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Okay so Kakashi teleported its right arm

- Madara descides to switch styles and use the Rinnegan power Rinbo Hengoku ...which appears to be a modified version of the shinra tensei

- Those damn chains I wonder if Naruto has some measure to counter them since his mom had the same power.

- I bet money Sasuke's complete Susanoo saves them by cutting the chain

-
    Yeah I'm thinking Sasuke's Susanoo can cut the chains, But Minato who is Linked to The Kyuubi (Yang) through his Kyuubi (yin), might also teleport Naruto out of harms way. Also:

1) This may be the Time for Bee to Die
    2) Shukaku is just too arroagnt and pathetic, however I am looking for the chance for him to give Naruto a portion of his Chakra/Same for Gyuuki.

3) Obito's Last act of Redmption... Maybe he'll revive Hashirama using Black Zetsu's life Force. I was hoping for something cool from that DNA blade, but it might not happen.

4) Where the Story is leading, is probably toward a Joint Rikuddou (Sasuke+Naruto), with or without a Rinnegan.

Comment:

Kishimoto put too many powerful players on the field at the same time...Result is that he can't really use them and still let Naruto Shine. So he cripples Minato by taking away his right arm. Still we have not seen much from Nidaime Tobirama, or Sandime, espsecially at a critical time like this.

The 5 Kages made a big splashh when they showed up, but they have now Fizzled. In fact I don't think they have done anything since they arrived. Imagine if it had been Super-Dwarf using his dust style on Madara. Of course Kishi can't allow this because the fight would be over already if he did.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Comment:

Kishimoto put too many powerful players on the field at the same time...Result is that he can't really use them and still let Naruto Shine. So he cripples Minato by taking away his right arm. Still we have not seen much from Nidaime Tobirama, or Sandime, espsecially at a critical time like this.

The 5 Kages made a big splashh when they showed up, but they have now Fizzled. In fact I don't think they have done anything since they arrived. Imagine if it had been Super-Dwarf using his dust style on Madara. Of course Kishi can't allow this because the fight would be over already if he did.
    Yeah didn't Yondaime have some long winded super move he kept trying to use but never got around to it? Now I guess we'll never see it :(
    A pie in the sky?

Personally, I think Kishi is going let Madara get 99% done, and then they defeat him some how.... I think it would be cool if somehow the First Sage was able to talk to Naruto thru the tailed beast, or maybe thru GM.
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 12-18-2013 at 07:02 AM.

1) This may be the Time for Bee to Die
    I think he should at some point. Madara killing Bee now would make a lot of sense, it would also increase Naruto's drive to stop Madara.

Yeah, its definitely looking like Kishimoto has forgot over half the powerful ninja that are on the allies side. I didn't think Madara had much of a chance when this started because of how many powerful characters he has against him but it seems like Kishimoto's way of giving Madara the upper hand is just to ignore all the Kage level ninja on the Allies side and act like its just Bijuu+Naruto and Sasuke.

I have to wonder what all of the Kages are doing while all this is going on. Gaara did attempt to seal Madara but there seems to be almost no major action on the part of the allies. Madara is getting ahead because not much is being done to stop him. Whatever happened to Tobirama, Hiruzen, Orochimaru, A, Mei, Onoki, etc? The allies practically have an S-Class army that hasn't done much of anything since Madara got resurrected. The God Tree doesn't seem to be a threat anymore, so I don't understand why they are still hanging back. Naruto and Sasuke took no time attacking but now everyone seems to just be standing around while Madara has his way with the tailed beasts.