Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    One potential way for Sasuke to revive his clan is to use the shinju. He should synchronize with shinju obtain Rinnegan. Use all his spiritual energy similar how he strength susano to unlock the shinju sharingan looking eye into a Rinnegan. With that summon his clan and bye bye shinju. Not sure of the bijuu but karma should bring them back through life force. After the that a new saga and Sasuke is the head of the Uchiha, and if Madara is alive their cast him away. Naruto Konoha and Sasuke Konoha. One is hidden leaf the other hidden flame.

@ Artifice,

I guess that Kishimoto can somehow pull the Hokages out of their mothballs (Hashirama is paralysed and Minato has only one arm, Tobirama and Sandaime are using Harry Potters Invisibility cloak ), but frankly if he did it would look like an unconvincing plot-no-jutsu.

Here is why:

The time to have stopped Madara was before Obito became the Juubi's Jinchuuriki. The HoKages were all healthy and the danger level was less. Somehow the HoKages have been standing around OFF Panel, talking about old times, while Madara revived, and took Hashirama's power.

Somehow they have been on a Long-distance call with their friends at the Dead Old People's Home, while Madara put Geddou Chains around the Bijuu and grabbed a Rinnegan. I can't even remember the last time I saw Tobirama and Sandaime, Even the 5 Kages made a loud noise when they returned to the battle, but since then only Gaara has done anything useful.

If kishimoto suddenly brought out some new Jutsu from the Hokages or the 5Kages that can stop Madara that would be very unlikely and it would seem artificially forced as I see it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I just want to see Orochimaru do something. So far he's only used snake arms on a tree branch. Actually, it's a decent time for Kabuto to arrive, too. Oro and Kabuto experimented to recreate Madara's power, and it's because of Oro's experimentation and Kabuto's recklessness that Madara was revived. Had it not been for them, Madara's plan would likely have failed, and the Zetsu would never have successfully forced Obito to revive Madara... It's only because of the Edo Tensei that Madara returned to take back control of his own plots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Could it be, maybe when this Arc ends, there might be a time skip again?
    I would be surprised if there were a time skip. Even though I think it would be a good idea if there were one. I think it is more likely that it will be similar to what happened after Jiraiya was killed by Pain. I think there will be a period where Naruto has to train and learn. Also, as we saw after Pein attacked Konoha, there will be a period where the villages will attempt to recover from their massive losses and start formulating a plan to deal with the threat of Madara. They now know what they are up against and after losing so many of their people, they will need to restructure their countries. At the beginning of the war they allied their forces quickly out of desperation but now they will need to consider restructuring completely. I also wouldn't be surprised if a couple of the Kages get killed while stopping Madara. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Onoki and Tsunade ended up dead. Their deaths would be a major blow to the alliance but they would also force other characters to rise up to fill the void. I wouldn't be surprised if this time Kakashi really does end up becoming the next Hokage. I think Kakashi might get an upgrade from Obito before this battle ends. Perhaps Obito will give Kakashi some of Hashirama's cells so that Kakashi will be able to use his Sharingan more effectively and won't have to worry about running out of chakra all the time. If Kakashi could fight without worrying about Chakra drain he would easily be at kage level.

I think Sasuke will have a long talk with Orochimaru and we will learn a lot more about the details of their plans. I think Sasuke will demand that Orochimaru share what he knows about the history of the clans while Orochimaru will also want to know what Sasuke saw on the Uchiha tablet (It is the only reason I can think of for why Orochimaru insisted on resurrecting the Hokages in the Uchiha hideout). Orochimaru must have wanted Sasuke to see that tablet, it is way too important to the plot for it not to be an issue. Sasuke learned something that is important when he saw that with the Eternal Mangekyou. Orochimaru also knows a lot about the clans, their is a lot that they need to discuss. We also need to find out why Kabuto needed Sasuke and I assume that is the same reason that Orochimaru needs him. Sasuke has said that he want to be Hokage and I think he means it but after what happened in this battle I think he realizes that he has a long road a head of him still. He has seen Naruto's power, the Old Hokages power, and Madara's power. I think that knowledge will influence the new path that he will take. Sasuke isn't blinded by revenge anymore, he is finally thinking clearly and isn't going to fight a battle he has no chance of winning. He and Orochimaru will be as significant a force as both Madara and the Allies. Both Orochimaru and Sasuke have a lot of influence, I could see many powerful ninja allying themselves with them. We also have to remember that Orochimaru still controls the Edo Tensei and I fully suspect he will use that to gain some advantage before he ends it.

I think that Madara will get away with some of the tailed beasts but not enough that he can afford to fight the alliance head on. He has already said that things haven't gone according to his plans. Since his revival he has been doing his best to recover from an unsuspected twist in events. After this battle I think we will learn more about what Madara's original plan was and learn more about what Obito did that he didn't approve of. I find it interesting that Madara seems to have no knowledge about Sasuke at all. Obito going after Sasuke seems to have been his own agenda. So I am curious to know what Obito's plans were for Sasuke specifically. Also, I am curious to learn why Obito has so many Sharingan's and what his plans were for them.

We also need to learn about who it was who destroyed the Whirlpool village and why. That is way too big of an issue not to be addressed and also something that I really can't see being addressed during this battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I just want to see Orochimaru do something. So far he's only used snake arms on a tree branch. Actually, it's a decent time for Kabuto to arrive, too. Oro and Kabuto experimented to recreate Madara's power, and it's because of Oro's experimentation and Kabuto's recklessness that Madara was revived. Had it not been for them, Madara's plan would likely have failed, and the Zetsu would never have successfully forced Obito to revive Madara... It's only because of the Edo Tensei that Madara returned to take back control of his own plots.
    I suppose that Kabuto and Orochimaru might be able to come up with something unusual, however I am doubtful that whatever they come up with will actually stop Madara. Kishimoto has spent many chapters carefully building Madara up, fo for him to not let Madara follow through with his plan is not likely.

In the Manga, I think that the only indispensable character is Naruto himself, and after him Sasuke. Withing those constraints, anything can happen. I am convinced that Obito is alive for a reason, he has some last saigo-no-jutsu to perform and whatever he does, the only source of energy left to him now are Hashirama's cells and Black Zetsu, so Obito has to regain command of his own body while merged with Black Zetsu, perhaps using Black Zetsu's life force.

At the risk of being repetitive, If Kishimoto is not going to saboutage Madara, then madara will probably get The 8Tails this time around. I suppose he could also take the Yang Kyuubi out of Minato, but I personally hope not. Where I think we are headed is a Juubi vs Juubi situation, where Naruto Keeps Kurama (Yin and Yang), and gets a portion of the 8Tails and 1Tail's chakra. This should be enough for him to form a second Juubi.

The Whirlpool Village seems to be founded by an ancestor of the older son of the Sage... the Uchiha Ancestor... which makes me begin to wonder if the Uzumaki Clan is actually more closely related to the Uchiha, and are the ones that found a way to deal with the Uchiha curse. There is some foreshadowing about it. I also think Naruto might die for a couple of minutes and talk to the Sage and maybe his mom in the afterlife. Which might be the reason Obito is still alive. A Time-Skip, and Sasuke + Orochimaru seem like the final villians. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    The Whirlpool Village seems to be founded by an ancestor of the older son of the Sage... the Uchiha Ancestor... which makes me begin to wonder if the Uzumaki Clan is actually more closely related to the Uchiha, and are the ones that found a way to deal with the Uchiha curse. There is some foreshadowing about it. I also think Naruto might die for a couple of minutes and talk to the Sage and maybe his mom in the afterlife. Which might be the reason Obito is still alive. A Time-Skip, and Sasuke + Orochimaru seem like the final villians. xD

Seriously, where did you get this from?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Seriously, where did you get this from?
    It's probably because of the Uzumaki Clan Symbol in fact being the Older Son's Doujutsu. In similar manner there are Sharingan Symbols in most of the Uchihas secret hideouts and alike (like the door that leads to the Tablet IIRC). Of course, just because the Uzumaki clan uses Older Son's (OS's) Doujutsu as their Symbol, doesn't necessarily mean that they come from him, especially seeing as it is suggested (if not outright said, like by Tobi) that they are connected to the Senju. In other words, it was never explained why they took the OS's Doujutsu as their symbol.

We can always try to guess, like for example, they might have done it in order to never forget their connection (Senju - Uchiha/Younger - Older son) and that they should not be taking any of their side, unless they are as one again... if we were to take Mito's decision to aid Hashirama in his final() battle against Madara, as the decision of the whole clan, it's possible that it might have been the decision that led to their destruction, since from that point on they would no longer be neutral. IIRC, their only mission was to protect and preserve the Jinchurki Making Sealing Jutsu of the So6p, so that in the event that Jyubi/Senju was resurrected, humanity would still have a chance to survive and overcome it, so remaining neutral as long as possible should have been one of their main goals.

I think circle patterns represent complete power, while spirals represent the next level down. I think this is what is shown with the Elder Son's Spiral Rinnegan. It's also used to distinguish between Naruto's Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode; in chakra mode, the seals are spirals. When the Kyuubi's full power is released, the spirals become opaque circles, sometimes with smaller circles within.

What Zero said. There's tons of hidden messages within the series I want answered, and I was just saying a huge what if. We know the Senju and Uzumaki's are related, but who's to say they're not cousins originally? Could be foreshadowing for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think circle patterns represent complete power, while spirals represent the next level down. I think this is what is shown with the Elder Son's Spiral Rinnegan. It's also used to distinguish between Naruto's Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode; in chakra mode, the seals are spirals. When the Kyuubi's full power is released, the spirals become opaque circles, sometimes with smaller circles within.
    That could happen, and it might happen, we have no idea if Naruto's Body can handle that kind of power for all we know. We forget that Naruto is HALF Uzumaki.
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 12-25-2013 at 06:07 AM.