Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece 571 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Source: Battle Franky @ AP
    Credit: Apprentice
    Verification: Pending
    - some guys tend to impersonate apprentice and it's impossible to find out if it's the real apprentice posting the spoilers or not.

571話 処刑台
    扉絵ナミ

ルフィーVSガープ「わしを倒してから行け!」ルフィーのギア2がガープにヒット、(わざと受 けた感じ)ガ ープは橋から転落。
    そして処刑台にたどり着くルフィー、エースの手錠を開けようとするが黄猿のビームで鍵が飛ばさ れる。
    そこに処刑人に変装していたまさかのMr.3。能力で手錠を開けようとするが、ついにセンゴク の能力発動。
    見た目は大仏、巨大化している。センゴクがルフィー達にパンチする、そのはずみで処刑台が崩れ る、ルフィー 達は転落しながら手錠を開けようとする、そこに海軍が一斉攻撃、炎の中からエース登場!終

Ch. 571: The Gallows
    Cover: Nami

Luffy vs Garp [I'll blow you out of my way] Luffy goes into Gear 2nd and smashes Garp (Garp seems to take the hit deliberately) and is knocked off the bridge.
    Luffy arrives at the top of the platform, and attempts to unlock Ace's cuffs, but Kizaru intercepts, knocking the key away with a beam.
    Mr. 3, who had disguised himself as an executioner lends a hand to free the locks, but Sengoku finally plays his hand and reveals his ability that makes him grow large (kyojin no mi?)
    His appearance is that of a Daibutsu (a large statue(s) of Buddha), he has become huge! Dai-sengoku throws a punch at Luffy, the scaffold collapses bouncing everyone off, Luffy tries to open the cuffs in mid-air (got the key back and/or Mr. 3) the marines concentrate a barrage of fire on them, and from inside a circle of flames appears Ace! Endo.
    Apprentice's post pics
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Bucek; 01-17-2010 at 08:39 PM.

One Piece One Piece 571 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

this looks awesome

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

sengokou is df user coz of that df sengokou haved a afro hair

but i will waiting for pic spoiler. thanks bucek for the spoiler this looks great

Source: Aohige_AP

Little clarification given by Aohige_AP

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP
    Actually, the spoiler says he punched Luffy and others. (ルフィ達)(referring to Sengoku)

Luffy and Mr3 are trying to uncuff Ace, and Sengoku threw a punch at them.

Which caused the platform to collapse.

Does that not seem like a logical thing to do?

He IS attacking Ace, they are all most likely just happen to be in the same spot, and his punch is, you know, gigantic.

He didn't aim his punch at the platform, the collapse is simply a result of the punch.

One Piece

Cant make up my mind, may be real , mayb fake..

It doesn't sound fake... and it also sounds awesome, I hope it's the real thing.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Sounds amazing, but probably too good to be true.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

i know what it sounds... it sounds like something expected from oda, considering the source of the spoiler, i would say legit spoiler!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!