Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmimichan View Post
    Because naruto is played by an old lady....they might change because that is what happened to One Piece.
    Comparing the One Piece dub to any other dub in existence is impossible. It's like comparing an apple to a pile of sludge . . . the One Piece dub being the sludge.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Yeah but the Naruto dub is hardly better. Sure the edits are less but they still f*cked the OP's and the voices are awful.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Aren't they skipping the Tea Race Filler?

Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    Yeah but the Naruto dub is hardly better. Sure the edits are less but they still f*cked the OP's and the voices are awful.
    At least Naruto tried to have the voices match the characters, unlike One Piece, where they changed pretty much every character to something other than what they were by their voices and dialogue alone. Everything bad about the voices in Naruto combined doesn't compare to giving Robin a Southern accent.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    I've never thought of it before, but if the fillers are dubbed and shown on TV, then that'll give the American manga a chance to catch up.

I imagine it's pretty annoying having the manga be so far behind the anime. Where is the manga, anyways? Aren't they still doing the fight against Gaara?
    yeah they are but i read on wikipedia tht the american manga is gonna finish the part one before january and is starting shippuden in 08

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    yeah they are but i read on wikipedia tht the american manga is gonna finish the part one before january and is starting shippuden in 08
    yeah thats what i heard to .

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Fortunately, they aren't dubbing the fillers. I heard this from a reliable source. Since I live in Canada, there is a tv channel here called ytv. Right now they are on ep 100. I'm wondering if they are going to play 101. That ep they have to play. BUt shippuden is sucking right now anyway so I don't really care.
    Last edited by Skyline; 08-15-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks Ravona.

Quote Originally Posted by dijiko View Post
    Fortunately, they aren't dubbing the fillers. I heard this from a reliable source. Since I live in Canada, there is a tv channel here called ytv. Right now they are on ep 100. I'm wondering if they are going to play 101. That ep they have to play. BUt shippuden is sucking right now anyway so I don't really care.
    There's no reason not to show 101. It's a decent episode. They shouldn't skip the Tea Race either, because it's not long or that boring.

I still don't see how they can skip the fillers . . . if they show 101 next week and then show the Tea Race filler, then show the series up to the filler, that's only 35 episodes and 35 weeks. There are only 24 Shippuuden episodes out right now; add the 35 weeks (showing one episode a week), and that's maybe 60 Shippuden episodes.

So, if the fillers are skipped in America, then by the time America starts showing Shippuuden, there will only be 60 Shippuden episodes. I haven't really heard of that happening, an American series being so close to a Japanese series.

Still, they could take big breaks from Naruto and let more episodes build up. I suppose that would let them try out some other shows. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post

Still, they could take big breaks from Naruto and let more episodes build up. I suppose that would let them try out some other shows. Maybe.
    I hope so because ....I'm tired of 10 year old fanboys. Dx

More at
    My Deviantart

naruto aint the same if its dubbed, it sucks greatly...