Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    god i hope they skip like 10 or 20 of them there where way to many and i dont think as many people will stick by the show if they do show them all

That one where naruto peed on Ino...rofl. >_> I doubt some of them will air.

i think they will probably dub and release the fillers, but just on DVD and not on cartoon network (or whatever channel it is on)
    i didn't even bother to watch the fillers >_>

same here, a dub should be the same in DVD, not in cartoon network. So there be no censored words. I always like reading bad words in the mouth of characters. hehhe it makes me feel I'm bad. lol

I have a feeling that Naruto will turn into a Inuyasha dig. Non stop so far. Inuyasha hasnt even ended yet and its been out FAR too long. Naruto, I'm afraid, will most likely end up like that with an on going series but this may end far to long into the future.

If the filler episodes weren't dubbed, then when the kids who watch Naruto on CN hear about the episodes, they'll be all "OMG, secret episodes!" or some such crap. If the episodes are released on DVD, that might not happen, but you never know.

Anyways, the show is progressing rather nicely on CN. I'm surprised they haven't taken a break for a long time. Usually shows take those long breaks, so you end up watching for a few months, then they show Teen Titans (God, I hate them for always showing that), and then the show finally comes back. If they skip the fillers, then the American episodes will be just a few episodes behind the Japanese episodes, and then they will be a BIG break with no Naruto eps in America. Skipping over eighty episodes, or however many there were, is skipping over that many weeks of programming.

no they weren't. the fillers sucked and i hated watching them. but since i'm hooked on naruto i couldn't stop watching them. the thing about the fillers i hated the most was that naruto always talked about training but never got stronger. all he could freaking do was kage bunshin no jutsu and rasengan.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I found 90% of the fillers boring. Like ironmaidenlive22 said, he kept saying he wanted to get stronger, train, stuff like that. Back to topic, I'm pretty sure they'll dub the fillers. Apparently, there are some people out there that doesn't know what a subbed version is and only wait for cartoon network to play an episode. There are some people out there that like the dubbed version more as well so whatever.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Lol. Kage bunshin no jutsuuuuuuuuuuuu! *puff*

Sushi, you forgot about the "Rasengannnn!!! *Naruto misses his opponent* " part after the Kage Bunshin part. :laugh
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow