Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    All American's think about is money(So. Cal represent). All 85 will play for sure. I just burn everything on DVD.
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

They shoul just stop wnere the manga stops. Filler is a waste of time if you don't need it for a reason. It's not like he's playing catch up or anything
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_blind_ronin View Post
    All American's think about is money(So. Cal represent). All 85 will play for sure. I just burn everything on DVD.
    Money's all the world thinks about. America might only be a little more wanting, though I'd say Japan may be more greedy than America. After all, they do pimp every possible thing they can, from anime drama CDs (and other such things) to vending machine panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    They shoul just stop wnere the manga stops. Filler is a waste of time if you don't need it for a reason. It's not like he's playing catch up or anything
    The fillers do have a reason - if they're not shown, then the American anime will be very close to the Japanese, and that means eventually there will be a big gap where no new Naruto episodes will be shown in America, probably for a few months, to give America time to dub a reasonable number of episodes to show. They can't just dub ten episodes and hand them to the network; they have to have months worth of episodes to give to the network so there aren't a lot of gaps with no new episodes.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

I prefer the subbed version than the dubbed ones. It would have been better if they choose some competent VAs that sounds similar to the actual seiryuu and not some annoying high pitched wannabe VAs out there.

Anyway, if they do dub it, their main target of age group would be from three to eight/nine year olds, but nephew's already seven and he really makes an effort on reading the subs of the downloaded anime.

I don't think their going to skip all the filler parts. However they might show two or three episode at once. Or they might show one episode everyday. Or they could run a Naruto marathon and play all the episode in a couple of days.

My guess is that they will show two or three new episodes a week like you said.
    Or they have a new episode mon-fri.

Hopefully by then(if they air shippuuden) Naruto will get a better dub cast.

More at
    My Deviantart

Veteran Member
    dubbed version sucked soooo bad...mainly because naruto sounded like a girl, and the voices are....kiddy...making it seem like a small kids show---like mighty morphin power rangers (even though mmpg kicks mofuckin ass)

Quote Originally Posted by lilmimichan View Post
    Hopefully by then(if they air shippuuden) Naruto will get a better dub cast.
    Hopefully they will, but I don't think they will find another cast because when they air Naruto Shippuuden their targeted audience will probably still be young views.
    Last edited by Pix; 08-12-2007 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pix View Post
    Hopefully they will, but I don't think they will find another cast because when they air Naruto Shippuuden their targeted audience will probably still be young views.
    Also, I'm sure people would notice a different cast and wonder why it happened and complain. Of course, people complain about it now . . . still, changing the voices doesn't seem like something series do often.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    dubbed version sucked soooo bad...mainly because naruto sounded like a girl, and the voices are....kiddy...making it seem like a small kids show---like mighty morphin power rangers (even though mmpg kicks mofuckin ass)
    Because naruto is played by an old lady....they might change because that is what happened to One Piece.

More at
    My Deviantart