0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 730 Discussion / 731 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/730

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

shit just got real lol, in one chapter he turned it into world war 3, who on earth would have guessed big mom would somehow get involved in this?

Unless one of those sides destroy eachother doflamingo/fujitora, and big mom, I don't see how this will go too well for the strawhats.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Wow that escalated really quick. This chapter was amazing! I have such a hard on for zoro right now, he is such a beast! At the very least he just proved he can hold his own against an Admiral. Wonder if Momonosuke being a dragon is the only reason DD is interested in him or if there's more? I suppose having a dragon on your crew is reason enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ILL_TBAG_U View Post
    Wow that escalated really quick. This chapter was amazing! I have such a hard on for zoro right now, he is such a beast! At the very least he just proved he can hold his own against an Admiral. Wonder if Momonosuke being a dragon is the only reason DD is interested in him or if there's more? I suppose having a dragon on your crew is reason enough.

yeah forgot to mention, zoro never dissapoints, kinda feel sad for sanji now getting wtfpwned like that

So is this like the final arc or what???!!! Oda is throwing everything on the table! AND IT FUCKING ROCKS IN MY SOX!!!

"Authorization to counter-fire" = officially directly fighting a Yonkou. Sanji asked for it like a boss and Luffy granted gave the order like the boss of a boss. Fucking chills, bro.

Also, Zoro surviving an admiral attack, and then counterattacking, AND THEN BEING COMPLIMENTED ABOUT IT = The bossest of them all.

Though I'll never forgive Oda for keeping Luffy out of this little skirmish (until next week, of course). He should've been free to deliver a righteous Pirate King fist to at least one of the three interested parties >:-O

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Nice we finally get to see Sanji cut loose and save a little face after the Doflamingo incident. I know he was trying to hold back cause the ship and everyone was there but now he can fight Big Mom on her big ship and let Nami and the others take the Sunny somewhere safe. Im kind of confused with so much going on right now in the story but it feels like we are all coming to the climax and Im super excited to see a Yonko fight. I feel like Whitebeard was sandbagged because he was there to save someone and couldn't really let loose like a regular fight can. Nice way to start the week!
    A pie in the sky?

I love the chapters where Luffy acts like a captain and decides what to do. Even though he didn't really come up with most of the plan, the fact that he's giving orders and being proactive just makes me happy.

Also, is Luffy using Kenbunshoku Haki when he says that "the 'voice' of Law has not vanished completely"? Or is he using Gol D. Roger's ability "to hear the voice of all things"? Or can he literally hear Law's voice?

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I think its just Haki. Remember at the battle at Marineford, Colby was hearing or unhearing (?) the voices disappearing from his head as the battle continue on.

This chapter just open up like a million possibilities of how this arc can end. The Admiral/DD/Big Mama/Law/Ace's DF/Monosasuke for some reason - really complex plot. One word - EPIC.

You know Oda's going to somehow incorporate the Kidd/Apoo/Hawkins Alliance into this huge battle.

End of Fishman arc we find out that there's friction between Kidd and Big Mam:proof1.jpg

Early Dressrosa arc we find out that Kidd's alliance has plans to take down a Yonko: proof2.jpg

That target might as well be Big Mam. And they could be using the current battle as an opportunity to strike.
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-