Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Now after reading the mangastream version, it's worth mentioning a few things.

S-ritter was able to break Kensei's bones and Bankai (yep his Bankai got shattered -left bottom panel) only after the second applause (this makes him the 3rd Quincy to have directly destroyed a Bankai). This might mean that he might have been able to power up and store/stack it up it indefinitely, just like the O-ritter, though in S's case, it seems to work more intensively (though seeing the intensity of it's working, it probably power ups him for a limited time). The applause also heals any damage that was dealt to him.

From a technical stand point, S's power is actually very Quincy like. The only difference is that instead of absorbing reishi, he absorbs the feelings, roars and applause of his audience. In other words, his fighting style still bases on absorbing something and turning it into his own strength/power.

Seeing as Rose could move (barely) with a hole in his chest, it's possible that Kira also survived his own hole in the chest (doesn't seem like it, but you never know in those kinds of stories ). Someone better use the Orihime Card, so that we could see Rose in H2-From ;P.

I wonder when the Quincy that Ukitake faced will be revealed (we only see him from behind top panel). Is he the same one that Rukia fought against, or a different one ?

So we have a confirmation that only Ichigo's Zanpakutou was completely remodeled. Well from the beginning only their Bankais were meant to be reforged, but the situation with Ichigo's Zan was a bit different.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    "S" said, "wait-a-minute, did you just try to slap a pimp? You think I wear this mask for nothing?" (knee to the stomach! Head butt, and b!tch slap...consecutively!!! Right after each other, even!

Kensei is S's b!tch! #b!tchbettahavemymoney #AMG
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I agree about Ichigo Zanpakutous being remodeled Now he has access to his Inner Quincy, plus his Inner Hollow is compete, no longer being hindered by OMZ.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

What would happen if these fights took place in a different realm like Earth or HM. I wonder if that would even the playing field since Quinices power up in SS. Quinices have been ruthless from the start which I like, its war, I just wish some of the captains would go out in style besides getting owned in a couple of panels. Still Renji return has me all excited, when he's here he goes badass.

Again with the arms Kubo! They are either being blasted off, ripped off or broken completely lol.

IDK about his bankai being shattered though, it looks like it was a cloth or flexible type of bankai (wraps around arms and flows on his back etc) so maybe hes just laying on it weird. Either way his bones are sticking out of his arm.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Again with the arms Kubo! They are either being blasted off, ripped off or broken completely lol.

IDK about his bankai being shattered though, it looks like it was a cloth or flexible type of bankai (wraps around arms and flows on his back etc) so maybe hes just laying on it weird. Either way his bones are sticking out of his arm.
    Well, it's shonen, so he can't really show internal organs bursting outwards or anything like that, while breaking arms, bones or cutting them is, well it happens on a daily basis in real world, so kids around the age of 12 should have already seen a couple of broken bones (not necessarily their own). Creating holes in his characters is also OK, since from the beginning of this series there were characters normally running around with holes in their chests as if it was nothing.

His Bankai is partially broken, perhaps it can still be useful like Renji's (after Byakuya had destroyed a few pieces of it), but it will not recover and it certainly will be weaker now (assuming that he survives this). Check this page, left bottom panel, you can see that the metallic cloth of his Bankai that is usually behind him, is lying in multiple pieces on the ground (you can try zooming on it if you can't see it):
    Spoiler!

Speaking of Kensei's Bankai, here is a little comparison from before and now (I think someone was saying that Kubo copy pasted it, but that's untrue):
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

it sure looked more bad-ass the first time , it always does, doesn't it ?

It seems that it can enter at least 3 different mods/types of attack.

Also, it's worth mentioning that Kensei's Hollow Form, is a bit similar to how his Bankai looks and works (it has even the implosion aspect when it hits Love):
    Spoiler!

implosion"
    Spoiler!

I originally thought that Vizards would have been able to combine their Hollow Forms with Bankais, but it quickly turned out that they could only use their Mask for 5 minutes in Shikai only... plus Ceros that is. So far only Tousen could do it (and H2 Ichigo I guess, but that was a bit different).

Actually, you can hear even if your ear drums are shattered. You just don't hear as well. So popping his ears would in fact not have helped against Rose's bankai. Guess you didn't know that, Kubo. ^^