Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

watching 2 captains let alone Vizard captains get beaten down by a circus clown act was disappointing.

The one upside was seeing Renji return and hopefully he has reached bad ass status.

I hope the other Vizards fare better this was pathetic.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Kensei continues to impress. The man doesn't whine, he doesn't bitch, he doesn't hesitate and from the looks of that last attack on S, there was even more to that attack than he's previously explained with the attention paid to the knuckles. Still, he looks to have his arm broken and knocked the fuck out.

Then my guy ROSE comes in and slices a motherfucker in half. No hesitation, no warning, and no remorse. Immediately goes Bankai, which happens to have some creative routes of assault, and then gets a cookie cutter shaped hole through the gut. Then? Drum roll please.....

RENJI DA DON!

New zanpaktou, new gear, same old badass attitude.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Renji's Badassery Level is over 9000. Can't wait to see his Bankai in action... heck I hope he doesn't use it for S, just to show how badass he is now. I was starting to get annoyed with S taking about 4-5 captain level Shinigami like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    watching 2 captains let alone Vizard captains get beaten down by a circus clown act was disappointing. I hope the other Vizards fare better this was pathetic.
    I doubt it. I'm sure Shinji & Hachigen are the most powerful Vizards. Love is likely on par with Rose, which means the rest will get creamed as well unfortunately. Only Hachigen stands a chance now with all his amazing Kido techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    watching 2 captains let alone Vizard captains get beaten down by a circus clown act was disappointing.

The one upside was seeing Renji return and hopefully he has reached bad ass status.

I hope the other Vizards fare better this was pathetic.
    The following user would like to offer thanks for this useful post: paulbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I doubt it. I'm sure Shinji & Hachigen are the most powerful Vizards. Love is likely on par with Rose, which means the rest will get creamed as well unfortunately. Only Hachigen stands a chance now with all his amazing Kido techniques.
    I agree, Hachi should be a good matchup for many of these Quincies.

I feel a strong impulse that the Clothing fashioned for Renji, Rukia, Ichigo and Byakuya, probably offer some form of immunity to Quincy techniques, or at the very least, it enhances a Shinigami's Reishi control.

My guess is that Ichigo may not need the Clothing because he is already part Quincy. I just hope he would be able to use his newly discovered abilities effectively.

All the Squad Zero visit gang should have had some Reishi training with the Bald Monk Captain.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Is Renji's Shikai different looking? I couldn't tell the difference. Still thought his entrance was awesome, I hope he shows no mercy and kills "S" in one or two moves.

Ugghhh. Kubo does it again...THAT DAMN SERIOUS "OH SH--" and "I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS" FACE!!!!

While this week's chapter was a big step up from last week's (absolutely abysmal), it still trolls power discrepancies....Two captains cannot even take out one Quincy?!?!?! I mean, Rose fricken told S the weakness to his bankai...in my opinion, he deserved that star beam to the chest. I wouldn't have so much a problem with this if Kubo was consistent in these power hierarchies and not continuously burying monstrous characters--captains!--only to further the power legacy of lesser characters...Not that I'm opposed to Renji kicking butt here, just why didn't all the captains, if they were so underpowered, not go to the Zero Squad route of training like the others? Also, conversation with no eardrums?! Logic doesn't make sense. It's okay Kubo lol

Well, seeing as 2 Captains and other VC-class fighters were owned by one Quincy, one after another or at the same time, Komamura have really upped his game to have taken down a higher?-leveled Quincy by himself. Then again I guess this might confirm that letters are not really rankings after all and one should actually look at their army rankings (rather than shrifts), like Hunting Corps Captain, Grandmaster, Emperor, Successor, Field Captain (the ones that summon and give orders to Soldats - Bazz-B and Gun-quincy being the only ones confirmed to have a position of this sort).

@Black, he might have been lip reading...

@POW, Mashiro is the last Vizards in SS (who knows how she fares after training with Hisagi), in other words, all Vizards in SS were owned...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Ugghhh. Kubo does it again...THAT DAMN SERIOUS "OH SH--" and "I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS" FACE!!!!

While this week's chapter was a big step up from last week's (absolutely abysmal), it still trolls power discrepancies....Two captains cannot even take out one Quincy?!?!?! I mean, Rose fricken told S the weakness to his bankai...in my opinion, he deserved that star beam to the chest. I wouldn't have so much a problem with this if Kubo was consistent in these power hierarchies and not continuously burying monstrous characters--captains!--only to further the power legacy of lesser characters...Not that I'm opposed to Renji kicking butt here, just why didn't all the captains, if they were so underpowered, not go to the Zero Squad route of training like the others? Also, conversation with no eardrums?! Logic doesn't make sense. It's okay Kubo lol
    I disagree. It is one thing that I like about Bleach. While power levels(as far as they can be figured out anyway) do play a part in lots of battles, it is not the sole determining factor. There are some match-ups for battles that will be skewed from the get go because of the nature/fighting style of the people fighting, like Bazz B and Hitsu. Unless the ice-user is way more powerful or has some super hax ability, fire will almost always win. Then there are those with super hax abilities that it really doesn't matter who fights them, they are just gonna get wrecked unless you find a way to get around this hax ability. This would be like the current situation with "S" Supergay. Kensei and Rose found a way around the haxness and murked the fat midget retard, but then Rose went and stupidly spilled the beans on his bankai(probably because of overconfidence in his bankai) and then got owned himself because of it. Anyway, my point is that there are a lot of outside determining factors to the battles in Bleach like tactics and even luck. I think it is a lot more realistic than powerlevel 9000 always beats powerlevel 8950... even if Kubo does do it rather sloppily and simplistically sometimes.