Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 561 Discussion / 562 Predictions

Here

Daaaaamn, another killer chapter, and nice to see their bankai's before they are utterly ended :(

I don't like how this is going for the Vaizards, they should be owning since they are not only captain level, but also have been captains for a while and have hollow in them :(, boo
    A pie in the sky?

Well I think the Vizards still have their hollows, so if they needed it, they could've turned it up a notch. Guess Renji will finish this one tho.

The amount of development packed in this chapter :O... looks like Kubo got tired of all the whining .

Is it me or was this chapter full of references ?

At least Kensei didn't fall down after one punch.

Rose was pretty merciless back there...

...Attack on Plant-Man...

...and foolish, by revealing the trick behind his Bankai... it's another illusion/sense affecting type.

When he crushed his eardrums, it so reminded me of Saint Seiya... though that didn't work back there .

Star Beam... well I guess Quincy were originally a long-range fighters.

Is it time for the S's Holy Complete Form and Renji's NEW Bankai ?

Renji got a white coat, under his tiger coat... could he also have been promoted ?

Aw c'mon man! where's the poll?! This week's chapter definitely deserves a 5! Great chapter, full of momentum swings. I was so glad that Rose pwned that midget retard. His bankai was cool, but he totally failed by telling how his bankai works... who they hell does that when there is such an obvious weakness to it?! Anyway, I'm pumped that Renji showed up to save the day. Can't wait to see him and Rukia do some work.

Also, as someone stated last week, perhaps the Vaizards that returned to SS really did have their hollowfication undone(that would be stupid but whatever) since we have yet to see any of them pull out their masks. Kinda ridiculous that they haven't if they still have their masks.

^ yeah we need a poll for this chapter. It was seriously sick!

I didn't put one just because whether it was a 1 or a 5 everyone would still read it, the poll is kind of lame and just an extra button to click when no one will even look at it as a measurement of the quality of the chapter

Im glad Renji showed up too but where is Hisagi in all this, was he really wiped out from a single attack?!? Were they all wiped out from just a few moves from a couple of Quincy?!? They went up against all the Aizen arc guys but these bozo's are the ones who are going to do in the captains. Just doesn't make any sense
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I didn't put one just because whether it was a 1 or a 5 everyone would still read it, the poll is kind of lame and just an extra button to click when no one will even look at it as a measurement of the quality of the chapter

Im glad Renji showed up too but where is Hisagi in all this, was he really wiped out from a single attack?!? Were they all wiped out from just a few moves from a couple of Quincy?!? They went up against all the Aizen arc guys but these bozo's are the ones who are going to do in the captains. Just doesn't make any sense
    That's because Aizen and the Quincy played two different games. Aizen played to rule, while Quincy play to annihilate. If Aizen had killed everyone along the way, there wouldn't be anyone left worth ruling over.

It's a bit funny how the VC and Captain ended up the same way ;P, you know Hisagi and Kensei being wrestled down, while Kira and Rose being hole-beamed.

@Squad, at the very least Mashiro still has her Hollow Mask that she used to train Hisagi in Bankai (in her case it seem to be better than her Zan, since she can use it over 5 minutes, indifference to the rest), so there might be others whose masks are left intact.

Also, one needs to remember that Vizards are different from Ichigo. The pressure from their Zans, that are meant to cleanse Hollows, probably don't allow them to use their Bankais with their Masks at the same time (seeing as Mashiro doesn't use a Zan at all, might the reason why she can use her Mask much longer and better than others). On the other hand, the pressure from Ichigo's Zanpakutou, was in fact the same as the one from his Hollowification (since it was revealed that the Hollow was in reality his Zanpakutou).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    @Squad, at the very least Mashiro still has her Hollow Mask that she used to train Hisagi in Bankai (in her case it seem to be better than her Zan, since she can use it over 5 minutes, indifference to the rest), so there might be others whose masks are left intact.

Also, one needs to remember that Vizards are different from Ichigo. The pressure from their Zans, that are meant to cleanse Hollows, probably don't allow them to use their Bankais with their Masks at the same time (seeing as Mashiro doesn't use a Zan at all, might the reason why she can use her Mask much longer and better than others). On the other hand, the pressure from Ichigo's Zanpakutou, was in fact the same as the one from his Hollowification (since it was revealed that the Hollow was in reality his Zanpakutou).
    Right, I forgot about Mashiro. I suppose we should assume that the Vaizards still have their Hollowfications and that they just won't take them out for whatever reason, whether they were using bankai or not.

I also don't buy the bankai and masks not being able to be used at the same time, especially since we have already seen hollowfied bankai. It may be(besides Kubo loving to troll and make his characters behave stupid during fights) that the Vaizards have not had much practice at using bankai in masked mode because they had not needed to use both at the same time. Besides Aizen, and a couple espada, most foes have been handled readily with either bankai or mask, so its not really a natural reaction for a Vaizard to be like, "oh, perhaps I should pull out my mask and go bankai for this tough looking opponent." Beyond that, it may be possible that shinigami are so ingraned in powering up in an orderly and methodical way that even the Vaizards are bound to this thinking: fight without calling out sword, shikai, bankai; that they naturally put their mask stage in there as another step. It could be that the quincy, knowing this, power up as soon as possible to surprise and overwhelm everyone as quickly as possible without allowing captains, and thus also Vaizard, the time to really go all out. Seems like a smart strategy to me. Or I could just be trying to cover up Kubo logic and writing fails.

It's more about how Aizen called them "mock Arrancar", while Tousen being the "complete" product of a Shinigami that truly gained Hollows power, could pull off the semi-fused release, Bankai-Ressurection, of which Vizards are unable to do so (as shown by Wonderweiss owning Kensei's ass, since if he had another level beyond Bankai, he would have used at that time, or this time). On other hand, Ichigo being beyond Vizard, ascending to the transcendental state (above simple sum of Hollow and Shinigami powers like Tousen), showcased the might of his H2 Form and then later on even closer to the true trans state. Of course, it's different in Ichigo's case, since the Hollow Mask, seemingly indifference to Vizards, is Ichigo's Zanpakutou technique/power (as showcased in the background images when Ishin was referencing Ichigo's Zanpakutou techniques at the dangai training).

The Hollow powers and Shinigami powers, are like fire and water, while you can hold a lighter in one hand and a water gun in the other, it's not so simple when you have to hold a torch and a water hose in the same hand at full power (they will simply collide and reduce their power). It's something extra that they have gained along the way, another tool to use, but it's hard to use 2 completely different tools with one hand. On the other hand, in Ichigo's case, what he had was a single tool, that from the design itself combined both of those tools, thus allowing him to grasp it in one hand - in a way, a flamethrower (instead of spitting watter, it spits flammable liquid and fire from the same gun/tool that creates an even bigger flame).

This would totally been the first chapter in a long time that I voted 5 for.

And daaamn, that was so brutal of Rose to kill James from behind. Love it!

I wasn't expecting Renji to show up. I thought it would be Hisagi's turn to go bankai. Oh well...I guess Kubo was pressed for time. Anyway, it was bretty badass for a lame retard like S to own 4 bankai level shinigami. My guess is that Renji will defeat S even without going bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    It could be that the quincy, knowing this, power up as soon as possible to surprise and overwhelm everyone as quickly as possible without allowing captains, and thus also Vaizard, the time to really go all out. Seems like a smart strategy to me. Or I could just be trying to cover up Kubo logic and writing fails.
    Most likely, yes. Note S isn't in holy mode.