Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Also the seal used by Shukuku looks exactly like the Senju clan symbol

- I'm guessing Hashirama's healing ability allowed him heal & use the eye right away. Same for the arm.

- Overall Madara seemed kind of reckless and clumsy trying to tackle the Bijuu head on..I mean why didnt he just use mokutan

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    @ POW

Wasn't Madara eyeless when he used Susanoo?
    If he was revived in the condition he was before death he should have 1 sharingan in his left eye. The one he told Obito he borrowed but never mentioned from who.

Edit: found the page here
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602/17
    Last edited by POW; 12-11-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    If he was revived in the condition he was before death he should have 1 sharingan in his left eye. The one he told Obito he borrowed but never mentioned from who.

Edit: found the page here
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602/17
    That's an interesting point but then why were his eyes both closed? I think it would be a very cool twist if he did have that eye but it seems like a stretch considering his eyes have been shut ever since he was revived. Not to mention using Susanoo with only one eye also seems like a bit of a stretch considering Obito was never able to use it even though he had the Mangekyou for decades. I guess it could be argued that it is because he never had both his eyes so he never had an opportunity to awaken the ability at all. It still seems very iffy to me though.

Hopefully there will be a good explanation, but I really have my doubts, the situation seems very implausible. There are just too many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    That's an interesting point but then why were his eyes both closed? I think it would be a very cool twist if he did have that eye but it seems like a stretch considering his eyes have been shut ever since he was revived. Not to mention using Susanoo with only one eye also seems like a bit of a stretch considering Obito was never able to use it even though he had the Mangekyou for decades. I guess it could be argued that it is because he never had both his eyes so he never had an opportunity to awaken the ability at all. It still seems very iffy to me though.

Hopefully there will be a good explanation, but I really have my doubts, the situation seems very implausible. There are just too many questions.
    I imagine because he would rather use his sensor ability than rely on 1 sharingan. That makes sense because Sage mode sensing is better than the sharingan as you can sense things in all directions. Madara was even able to sense Sasuke's eye shape via his sensor ability.

Obito's MS ability does not give him access to Susnaoo so that wouldn't apply anyways.

It must mean the eye Madara took was someone who had the potential for Susanoo

I think Kishi has been hanging with Kubo before he wrote this chapter. It would have made more sense for Madara to use Mokutan to break out of that prison with that deep forest jutsu rather than susanoo.

Fire type

shinobi
    In the previous chapter, I don't understand why Hashirama was immobilized when Madara was revived. Anyone?

There is no getting around it, Madara used his Susanoo without any eyes at all. Perhaps this is a Level that someone with Hashirama's Miraculous Super-Ultra Powers could attain.

Hashirama appeared imobilized by the Black rods Madara had Shoved into his body, but it is still incredibly lame that nobody went to his aid.

It is also STUPID LAME thatTobirama and Sandaime are sitting somewhere smoking a peace pipe while all this is going on. I also want to know by what excuse that Madara can take all that beating, have sand inside his body, and not suffer any broken bones. He could heal them later, but they should still be broken. Ah! I forget. This a manga about Hashirama's Miracle cells

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

shinobi
    Was there a scene that showed Madara shoving those black rods into his body? I much have missed that, couldn't find it...

Quote Originally Posted by boyceteoh View Post
    Was there a scene that showed Madara shoving those black rods into his body? I much have missed that, couldn't find it...
    There was not a scene where it was shown happening, however there was a scene where Madara reveal he was going to use Hashirama's own sage mode to gain control of the Juubi, and right as he said this, he proceeded to extract a black rod from his own hand, soon after which he bagan attacking Hashirama using black rods.

Spoiler!

Well, Madara using Susanoo without his eyes lends support to my thought that he was using the Rinnegan abilities in the previous chapter. Sage mode could allow Madara to endure the pounding that the Tailed beasts just gave him, in theory, but I gotta say, as big a fan of Madara as I am, I think the author went too far this time. As for the instant arm replacement, since both Madara and Zetsu have Hashirama cells, it probably enhances their compatibility and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Well, Madara using Susanoo without his eyes lends support to my thought that he was using the Rinnegan abilities in the previous chapter. Sage mode could allow Madara to endure the pounding that the Tailed beasts just gave him, in theory, but I gotta say, as big a fan of Madara as I am, I think the author went too far this time. As for the instant arm replacement, since both Madara and Zetsu have Hashirama cells, it probably enhances their compatibility and healing.
    Maybe so, but to actually use Rinnegan and Sharingan abilities without either type of eye, I suppose there is a theory for this, but it would be sketchy. We could say that the Yin Chakra in the Uchiha eye may be in abundant enough quantity in a highly gifted Uchiha like Madara, such that his Optica Nerves which are inside the Brain, have enough of the Chakra to be able to manifest Uchiha Mangekyou Techniques. In other words, Sasuke too should be able to pull out Susanoo even if he loses his eyes.

On another note:

Shukaku and Gyuki (Hachibi) should hurry up and donate chakra to Naruto likre the other beasts have done, before Madara sucks them in with his Rinnegan. The way this fight will go (prediction), is that while I still think the Spiral DNA Sword (laying aound somewhere may play a part, A combination Naruto-Sasuke Joint SO6P is a likely outcome.

Madara is and always was the Final Villain, just as he was the First Villain of the series. I hope that Hashirama and Minato are able to remain until the very end of this fight.