• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    I never gave much thought to why so many of Doffy's subordinates are willing to give their lives for his twisted schemes. I think it just comes down to his terrifying way of being, he is very unforgiving of weakness and betrayal. Just look at Jola when Law let her go she ran in the opposite direction as fast as her chubby legs could carry her because she knew Doflamingo would tear her a new one for failing in the mission she was assigned. And yet there is more to it in the case of Vergo and Monet, more than just fear of letting down the boss, they were loyal due to a fondness they felt towards him and I guess it was reciprocated by his appreciation of their loyalty and competency. With Bellamy I assume it to be much the same, he seems to literally love that asshole despite the brutality that he has faced as a result of failure to complete a mission.
    It would be interesting to see how many of his underlings will still feel such loyalty towards him if he ends up losing to Luffy or even if he is simply stripped of his shichibukai title as one can't underestimate the usefulness of being able to operate freely as a pirate with minimal interference from the navy.
    Ever since Vergo told Law that he didn't know about DD's past and that would ultimately cost him. It was pretty much implied that DD was a Tenryuubito. So I've always looked at it as Servants serving their master. Although is it really that far-fetched to believe that a subordinate would pledge their lives for their Captain,Master? Zoro is a very prideful man and twice now he's prepared himself to throw that pride away for the sake of his Captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    First, damn whatever glitch has infected the Edit/Reply/Reply with Quote/Multi-quote bar after you've posted once. I apologize for the double post. That said, ^you're preferring Doflamingo as this manipulative (in the manner in which he took over Dressrosa) savior of sorts who demands loyalty? I'd be okay with this, except I still believe Luffy, assuming he defeats Doflamingo this arc (which I'm still not convinced of happening), will become what Doflamingo is to Bellamy. It just seems too inevitable.
    If you right click and open in new tab or window(or hold down if you're on your phone) it'll let use whichever one you're trying to use. Edit, Reply etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Lhek View Post
    And it would be best if Sabo dont bother himself eating the Mera mera fruit, just to give him some sort of unique identity is enough.
    Why would it be best for him not to eat the fruit? If anyone is deserving of continuing Aces legacy it's Sabo.
    - Ot

Quote Originally Posted by Ot.Name View Post
    Why would it be best for him not to eat the fruit? If anyone is deserving of continuing Aces legacy it's Sabo.
    I think its better for Sabo to keep the fruit than to eat it. I dont want to see another 'fire-user' character in One Piece aside from Ace. The ability to control fire was always been associated with Ace. Sabo eating the fruit will only create another replica or imitation of Ace. There are other way for him to continue Ace legacy. And one of them doesnt involved eating the mera mera fruit. What if for example Luffy dies, does one have to eat his devil fruit to continue his legacy. It would be cool to just let Sabo shine with his own ability and not be overshadowed be Ace's mera mera fruit.

I was free so I replied...
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Well, let me say this, No one is really shocked that sabo is alive, koala was honestly more of a shocker, I think the way he showed up was the surprise. I mean oda kind of confirmed him still being alive a while ago just some people did not want to go along with it, just yet. Now it's been double confirmed.

But I think that the main thing is that we are going to get to see what sabos got ! I don't really care if he eats the DF or not. I mean it could be cool, it might not be, But for all we know he might not even want to eat it or may not be able too. He could have his own DF, for sure he must be confident that hes strong enough to handle some of the strongest guys around. I would like to see if he maybe had something more unique than just haki. maybe a unique fighting style, or a unique weapon, maybe a DF weapon of some kind would be cool. If he has a DF, idk i hope its not something to conventional, I hope its something a little off the wall. I can not wait to see him beat some A** either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ILL_TBAG_U View Post
    Ever since Vergo told Law that he didn't know about DD's past and that would ultimately cost him. It was pretty much implied that DD was a Tenryuubito. So I've always looked at it as Servants serving their master. Although is it really that far-fetched to believe that a subordinate would pledge their lives for their Captain,Master? Zoro is a very prideful man and twice now he's prepared himself to throw that pride away for the sake of his Captain.

Oh yeah Doflamingo being a tenryuubito would have to add to his terrifying presence. Monet is incredibly servile to him, even if he ordered her to blow him in public I'm sure she'd do it without even thinking twice.

Quote Originally Posted by ILL_TBAG_U View Post
    If you right click and open in new tab or window(or hold down if you're on your phone) it'll let use whichever one you're trying to use. Edit, Reply etc....
    winning!