3 17.65%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Wow, it actually topped last weeks chapter. This arc is going to be amazing.

Sidenote, I though we wouldn't get new chapters until the new year? What's up with chapters popping up every week.

I think I'll be fine if Sabo eats the Mera Mera no Mi.

I really hope he isn't a DF user, just someone with strong grasp of different haki.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Wow, it actually topped last weeks chapter. This arc is going to be amazing.

Sidenote, I though we wouldn't get new chapters until the new year? What's up with chapters popping up every week.
    I think someone described it as the SJ calendar year being different than the New Year idea. So they took a week break and then began the new publishing year early in December and will likely continue publishing until the dreaded three week New Year Holiday break in a week or two until mid January...

As I said in my earlier post, I'm not entirely blown away with Sabo, though what a reveal! He's obviously going to have the Conqueror's Haki (much to my disappointment...), but I guess it's fitting that the three 'brothers' wield it. I'm curious as to what his fighting style will be. He was originally a staff fighter, even in his adult depiction, but I'm sure that could have changed. This chapter was more curious to his character after all this time than an OMG moment for me :/

Reckon Sabo will join Luffy?

Would be awesome to have another "brother" with the Mera Mera no Mi!

Nice reveal with Sabo. Can't say I was TOO surprised though. I had figured something like that was going to happen ... Have peeps stopped suggesting that Bellamy is going to join the SH crew? Because, if you still are after the last chapter you're delusional. He will ''help out'' but to his own ends.
    - Ot

^ Well I also don't believe Bellamy will join, but its kind of impossible to tell with Oda. For all we know Bellamy could change even more than he already has once Doflamingo is defeated. Come to think of it, what would Bellamy do with his life when Doflamingo is gone? Kill himself?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

He wont betray him he said so in the comic. Even after the he tired to have him whacked he wouldn't. As for what he'll do once Doflamingo is done with I'm not too sure. He'll either be dead or he'll slowly fade into the background ...
    - Ot

or maybe Bellamy will be all like "dude, what have I been doing with my life?"
    He could set off to have crazy adventures of his own in the new world. He might even have his own cover story mini arc one day.

He said he would rather die than betray Doflamingo, though.

''A mans got to live and die by his principles''.

''I'll never betray Doflamingo I still have the utmost respect for him'' (that's after he knows that Dofl has told the family to get rid of him).

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/731/2179/15 (the middle panels).

He may get a cover arc, but I doubt more than that.
    - Ot

One Piece

I thought I told you moderfuhers! That Sabo was save by Dragon. Awesome chapter BIg Mom involved as well, there's gonna be action left and right. Sanji being the strongest in the ship right now to fight against Big Mom doesn't look to good. They might cooda burst away from Big Mom to Zou. But if that happens I wonder if Big Mom would come to Dressrosa.

Sabo eating the mera mera no mi be pretty cool, I'm surprise about how much confidence Luffy has for him to win the tournament that easily. Even with Burgess in it. Now we have Zoro and Luffy heading to Mingo's castle, couldn't ask for a better pair.

F*ck the holidays we get no chapters!!!