Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 732 Discussion / 733 Predictions

I wish it would had kept on with Luffy's side, but this was still a needed progression. While Franky should have a hard fight on his hands I'm wondering how Robin/Usopp will handle that big guy (which I'd assume to be on Vergos level, since that little girl is as important/more important then CC).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Interesting to see how Franky stacks up against these foes. The pervert v pervert is really funny. Also, That hippo ship, is that Wapol's ship, or some random ship with the trademark hippo?

If Pink is on the same level as Buffalo I don't think Franky will have much of a problem. That 100% winning streak in the Colosseum is just against normal gladiators, if he had stayed in the Colosseum as it is now he would have been slaughtered.

So Vergo was the Highest Executive eh? I guess that means he was basically the vice captain. Makes you wonder why Doflamingo killed him so nonchalantly.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    If Pink is on the same level as Buffalo I don't think Franky will have much of a problem. That 100% winning streak in the Colosseum is just against normal gladiators, if he had stayed in the Colosseum as it is now he would have been slaughtered.

So Vergo was the Highest Executive eh? I guess that means he was basically the vice captain. Makes you wonder why Doflamingo killed him so nonchalantly.
    Exactly my thinking. Of course, there is likely differences in power between the Executives as in any crew. Diamonte's Clover Gang are likely more powerful fighters than say Trebol's Special Users so maybe Pink surprises us. Either way, this chapter was (much needed) filler and I can't wait for the fight to begin next chapter. Cool to see Franky use a one handed Coup de Vent!

And I bet you Vergo and Monet are still alive haha

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    And I bet you Vergo and Monet are still alive haha
    Yeah probably. Vergo without a doubt is alive, I really don't see Oda killing a character like that offscreen. Monet on the other hand was an onscreen death and was pretty dramatically done. I can see Oda still making her survive, but he better have a really good reason to why she survived a direct stab to the heart. Maybe Kuzan saved her by freezing her wound or something.... we never did learn why he came to Punk Hazard in the first place.

One Piece

Anyone got a different link then the one above? The pages are black for me, can't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Anyone got a different link then the one above? The pages are black for me, can't see anything.
    Sure, here

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/732

One Piece

Thanks for the link. So Vergo was highest executive? I wonder if its gonna be Diamante vs Zoro near the end. Or even better Admiral vs Zoro. Franky vs Senor Pink first battle the action has started out gonna be like next 20-40 chapters of action.

So Sanji could hold his own against Vergo, might not of been using his full haki too (just speculating) and Zoro could own Mone, I guess the next step down in power would be Franky and Brooke but I feel like they should be able to clean the floor with those special forces, at least 3 of them and then leave the aces to the powerful 3 zoro, Sanji, Luffy. Hmm all these possible match ups are so enticing, either way I cant wait for the fight to break out.
    A pie in the sky?