3 17.65%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Who knows, Bellamy might join the Revolutionaries or Law's crew.

I'm still concerned about Sanji's fractured leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I'm still concerned about Sanji's fractured leg.
    I'm under the impression of that injury having healed following his Sea Boar stew he made in the aftermath of PH.

About Sanji leading the fight against Big Mama's ship, obviously it would be a big ask for him to strike them head on and win. Even if they were to use the Sunny's cola laser cannon they're still out gunned. I'm hoping Sanji can fight smart and pull off something noteworthy like he did at Enies Lobby, with a bit of Nami magic to back him up they may be able to make a clean break from their would be assailants.

It's incredible how much has happened so far in this arc and it's got so much more to offer; the colosseum battle is set to continue, seemingly with Sabo to take Luffy's place as Lucy, Franky, Usoland, Robin, Mr Soldier and the dwarves are en route to destroy the factory that will be guarded by some of Doffy's stronger henchmen - can't wait to see what happens if they can beat up Sugar and turn the toys back into people, Fujitora will give his verdict on where he stands regarding a shichibukai being the notorious underworld broker Joker (considering all the things the WG has looked the other way on I'm not holding my breath on this one) and Doflamingo's strongest henchmen haven't been drawn into battle yet and of course Luffy has to reach Doffy so that a much deserved beat down can be handed out. So much to look forward to :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Who knows, Bellamy might join the Revolutionaries or Law's crew.
    Doubt it.

''A mans got to live and die by his principles''.

''I'll never betray Doflamingo I still have the utmost respect for him''.

For starters.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Sabo eating the mera mera no mi be pretty cool, I'm surprise about how much confidence Luffy has for him to win the tournament that easily. Even with Burgess in it.
    Why wouldn't Luffy trust him? He brushed aside Bartolomeo as if he was trash.

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/731/2179/17 (first panel)

He's got to at least be on the same level as Ace. It would be entirely uncharacteristic of Oda to downplay Sabo.
    - Ot

While I'm with you on Bellamy needing to live up to his conviction and standards, I wouldn't down play his "I have no reason to live anymore" statement either. Similar to Robin, Bellamy's out cry seemingly characterizes a character lost and without a purpose. Certainly it would be an odd choice for Luffy to have Bellamy join his crew, but we've seen that almost every time a crew member's joined. I'm not saying Bellamy will join the SHs, Hearts, RA, or after this chapter, the Barto Club (seems unlikely Oda would upset the hierarchy of bounty in a crew like that). He has as much a chance to join a crew as he does to start out on his own again as a pirate (maybe even reforming his own crew) or becoming a Dressrosa Royal Commander like Tank Lepanto. One thing is certain though: Bellamy will betray/lose faith in Doflamingo once and for all by the end of this chapter, and for all intents and purposes, 'idolize' Luffy.

Also, with this entire Sabo showing up, the hilarious reality of such a reveal will likely be that Oda now focuses on the other plot lines and not even provide a panel of Sabo until next year lol

I wonder, all of Doflamingo's crew are ridiculously loyal to him to the point of not questioning an order to die like with Monet, Vergo, and Bellamy. Did he do something that made them all indebted to him, or is he somehow controlling their minds? I sure hope its something like that and not just that Bellamy was weak willed.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

First, damn whatever glitch has infected the Edit/Reply/Reply with Quote/Multi-quote bar after you've posted once. I apologize for the double post. That said, ^you're preferring Doflamingo as this manipulative (in the manner in which he took over Dressrosa) savior of sorts who demands loyalty? I'd be okay with this, except I still believe Luffy, assuming he defeats Doflamingo this arc (which I'm still not convinced of happening), will become what Doflamingo is to Bellamy. It just seems too inevitable.

I never gave much thought to why so many of Doffy's subordinates are willing to give their lives for his twisted schemes. I think it just comes down to his terrifying way of being, he is very unforgiving of weakness and betrayal. Just look at Jola when Law let her go she ran in the opposite direction as fast as her chubby legs could carry her because she knew Doflamingo would tear her a new one for failing in the mission she was assigned. And yet there is more to it in the case of Vergo and Monet, more than just fear of letting down the boss, they were loyal due to a fondness they felt towards him and I guess it was reciprocated by his appreciation of their loyalty and competency. With Bellamy I assume it to be much the same, he seems to literally love that asshole despite the brutality that he has faced as a result of failure to complete a mission.
    It would be interesting to see how many of his underlings will still feel such loyalty towards him if he ends up losing to Luffy or even if he is simply stripped of his shichibukai title as one can't underestimate the usefulness of being able to operate freely as a pirate with minimal interference from the navy.

I hope the later chapters will explain how Koala managed to join the Revolutionary army. And it would be best if Sabo dont bother himself eating the Mera mera fruit, just to give him some sort of unique identity is enough.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism