Thread: Manga Name

Manga Name

ok, hopefully you guys can help me with this. there is a manga i read and for the life of me i forgot to bookmark it and i can't remember the name. The manga is the action with comedy mixed in type, deals with mostly magic/wizard theme. the main character is a 15yr old or so that is in an academy and transforms to an older version of himself when he goes out to mission. he wears all black and he is one of those strong characters. one day he got called to the head office that he is being sent undercover to another magic school to protect a royal wizard family's son that is being called a monster or something and to find out why he is being called that and to essentially protect him. Close to the beginning of the manga he was on a mission with another female magician to go pull another wizard pants down and later in that scene, it all chaos broke loose. hopefully somebody get the idea of the manga am talking about and remembers the name or link to it. would help out a lot.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Have you tired searching manga sites by types or themes, like "Magic" and the like ?

yea i have to no results.

side not, sorry about the double thread post this was due to the site for some reason continuously logging me out.

May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Hmmmmm, some more details ?
    Was it actually Manga, Manhwa, Webcomic, or Doujnishi ?
    Was it black and white or in color ?
    Was it Seinen, Shonen or Shoujou (usually it's easy to distinguish them by art or what is happening there) ?
    Was it once-in-awhile, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly ?
    How many pages had it per chapter ?
    How many chapters had it ?
    From what year was it ?
    What group was scanlating it ?
    On what site, or where did you read it ?
    Was it an original work or an adaptation ?
    Had it any other adaptations, sequels, prequels, side-stories or alike ?
    Some names maybe (by typing names into into the search engine, like at zerochan's site, you might find some art that is associated with the series) ?
    Was it a normal human our world, or a fantasy one (did it have a specific name like Phantasmagoria, or Elder Tale ?) ?

Hmmmmm, some more details ?
    Was it actually Manga, Manhwa, Webcomic, or Doujnishi ? i wantto saw it manhwa because i think i was reading it left to right
    Was it black and white or in color ? color
    Was it Seinen, Shonen or Shoujou (usually it's easy to distinguish them by art or what is happening there) ? i want to say shonen
    Was it once-in-awhile, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly ? wasn't sure of the release dates, saw it as a headline of the manga page i usually read and just read the whole series there in one sitting.
    How many pages had it per chapter ? usually more than 20 sometimes less
    How many chapters had it ? not sure but want to say between 30 and 40
    From what year was it ? not sure
    What group was scanlating it ? not sure either
    On what site, or where did you read it ? mangahere
    Was it an original work or an adaptation ? original work
    Had it any other adaptations, sequels, prequels, side-stories or alike ? no
    Some names maybe (by typing names into into the search engine, like at zerochan's site, you might find some art that is associated with the series) ? sadly i can't remember a character name but has something to do with black or night, something along those keywords
    Was it a normal human our world, or a fantasy one (did it have a specific name like Phantasmagoria, or Elder Tale ?) ? fantasy

Huh, the advanced search engine at Mangahare, by picking "manhwa", "fantasy", "shool-life" and leaving it empty (for name, artist), according to your description, hasn't found it ? Did you try searching it by other types or genres (it might have been wrongly categorized).

yea, no results unfortunately

Maybe it was licensed and taken down ? Or the scanlators didn't allow them to have it hosted on their site and they still needed to take it down ? Have you tried other sites, like Batoto for example, where they don't take down the series completely, rather they leave it with annotation that it was licensed or not allowed by the scanlation group to be posted there ?

Wait a minute... left to right and it was fully in color ? Oh, so it could have been a webcomic then (since there are no normal manhwa that are fully in color). Could it be this ?:
    http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/black-haze-r9650

holy s**t you sir are awesome. Really appreciate it. for some reason thought it was manhwa.