2 33.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach 560 Discussion / 561 Predictions

"S"'s power is.... retarded. This power has been done to death in the HM arc every time Orihime was around Ichigo while he was losing.

Well I think that was...kind of fun. First time I've enjoyed any of the retarded characters in Bleach.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Ummmm....why are none of the gawd damned Visards using their masks??? It's driving me nuts!!!! I was hyped to see Kensei too, but what happenes??? One shotted just like Shinji.

Damn you Kubo!!!! Damn, damn, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Ummmm....why are none of the gawd damned Visards using their masks??? It's driving me nuts!!!! I was hyped to see Kensei too, but what happenes??? One shotted just like Shinji.

Damn you Kubo!!!! Damn, damn, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From the looks of it, none of the Vizards (beside Ichigo) can use their Mask along with their Bankai, so they have to chose if they want to use Shikai with the Mask, or simply use the Bankai (at least it seemed like that in FKT battles). Before that, we should first wonder if perhaps Urahara had already fulfilled his promise, of turning them back to normal Shinigami (at least those that wanted).

So, Hisagi having a Bankai is pretty much 90% confirmed ? Or was Kensei referring to some other "fruits of his labor" ?

Kensei's and the S-ritter's power finally revealed and explained.

Who needs the Unlosing Ranger when one can get the Masked Wrestler, same thing pretty much ;P.

This S fellow is winning me over. Its really refreshing to have a retarded character to lighten the mood a bit. Only thing tho, If he is a Superstar, If we boo him, will be go on a bender possibly killing a hobo and then getting a seriers of DUIs? lol

Well i have to say i forgot to read Bleach last week so I got a 2 chapter in that was nice. However while last weeks chapter had a sense of intrigue this chapter is the exact opposite.

- This guy is a retard so he can power up based on the little guy cheering him on..LOL.

- In any case when ever a character busts out their bankai so early it doesnt bode well.

- He can still pull out his vizard mask if he needs too

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I wonder how powerful the guy would be if he has and entire audience cheering for him? Though based on how ridiculous his power is, I'd say it would be the same as only one person cheering.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I wonder how powerful the guy would be if he has and entire audience cheering for him? Though based on how ridiculous his power is, I'd say it would be the same as only one person cheering.
    More or less (the first 2-3 minutes are enough ):

You know, this is a pretty standard SECRET FINAL POWER/TECHNIQUE of the superheroes :p. When hopes and dreams, of people all round the world, are united within one person, that person becomes the strongest hero there is... or so it always goes . It quite often appears in shonen, usually at the end...

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    If ever there was a Bleach character that's managed to combine 50 Cent & Steve Austin, it's Kensei. Grimy and straight to business, he crushed the best we've seen S offer to date in seconds.

"The fuck is this? He got his ass kicked by this weak bitch?"

It's a nice twist, seeing as they need to focus on the seemingly diminutive source. Of course any attempt that route will be blocked by the golem. Kensei's going to get frustrated pretty damn quick, so we'll have to wait and see what tactics Rose brings to the table in Bankai.

Loving where this is going.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."