Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Wait a minute...is Kishimoto saying that someone else attempted the whole "Two opposing bloodlines in one body" thing first?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/657/6

If so, I wonder what became of the attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    He's talking about the augmentation Orochimaru and Kabuto added. They were the ones who had his same idea to fuse Senju and Uchiha powers.
    Don't forget about Danzo. I believe he was the first to succeed in doing so...

Mangastream Version is out btw...

This was a great chapter. Seeing Madara fight without the Rinnegan and Sharingan was very interesting and it's cool to see that he is more than just eye techniques and bloodlines. Madara is a very well rounded fighter, which makes a lot of sense considering how much battle experience he has. He also seems to have developed powers that he didn't have in the past, which also makes sense considering how long he lived after his battle with Hashirama. The black substance that he uses seems to allow him to absorb chakra and perhaps also the ability to absorb/counter jutsu. I really liked how we finally got to see Madara interact with Sasuke. His comment about Sasuke's Sharingan pattern in particular was very interesting, he seemed to be implying that different Mangekyou patterns mean different gifts. It was interesting to see him toy with Sasuke and consider taking his eyes and then offer him an opportunity to join forces with him.

This chapter really highlighted Madara's intelligence. A lot of the flashbacks of Madara made him seem like more of a brute than a genius and that has been one of the things that I felt was missing from his character. Madara is starting to win me over though, it is good to see that he is more than just an overpowered brute with an inferiority complex. This chapter really hinted that Madara's plans are more complicated than they seemed. We are finally starting to see the major differences between Madara and Obito. Obito was an overpowered kid who was really just a damaged, corrupted soul. Madara has lived a very long life, he has been through so much and there is a certain degree of detachment and confidence in his views that come with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    He's talking about the augmentation Orochimaru and Kabuto added. They were the ones who had his same idea to fuse Senju and Uchiha powers.
    Thats definitely it. I completely forgot Orochimaru was once in league with Madara, and their theory about the rinnegan. Any speculation on his arm healing and the weird phenomenon going on with his foot on the last page?

Arm healing is Hashirama cells healing. "Foot phenomenon" is the Kyuubi cloak disappearing from the body of the fodder shinobi that Madara defeated and stepped on.

@SquadZero, Danzou got the hybrid arm from Orochimaru. It's highly likely the experiment was Oro's idea in the first place, but Danzou happened to have access to Sharingan.

When Madara was in the middle of transformation, at first I though that it would be Freeza 4-stage transformation all over again, you know, that his enemies let him complete the transformation, but then the black flames burst out , not like it did anything .

So, Madara was revived eyeless, interesting.

So, Madara is a sensor, since he sensed the ninjas and Hashirama, plus thanks to gaining the Senjutsu power, his sense allow him to outmatch the movements of an EMS wielding Uchiha.

Even without the eyes, Madara can suck ninjutsu, senjutsu chakra and bijuu chakra, so does this mean that one never needed the Rinnegan for it (so Rinnegan only provided information about the jutsu, while the jutsu can be used without Rinnegan ?) ?

Why did Madara bite himself to the blood ? Was it part of his sensor jutsu, or the immobility from the black rods, or something ?

The straight swirled Sharingan... did we need another term describing another aspect of the Sharingan ? From the looks of it, if it's a Straight Swirl, it enhances body movements, reflexes and flexibility, but if it's not a straight swirl, then does it enhance the soul instead of the body ?

So Madara has telepathic connection with his will/black rods... so, could he be capable of implanting his own thoughts into others ?

Did Madara obtain Sasuke's EMS, or borrowed it's power somehow (in similar manner as he sucked the senjutsu ?) ? After the jutsu Sasuke covers his eyes and has the "!?" reaction, even though with his Sharingan, he should have seen that jutsu coming...

I actually think that Madara is sucking the chakra out, using the Rinnegan's Preta Path ability, and the chakra is healing him. I'm sure of it, if you read the Mangastream version, it literally says "absorb" as the sound effect. It's possible that he may not need his actual eyes in order to use the abilities, since they were his eyes and abilities to begin with.

I bet the regeneration is due the hashirama senju influence (self-healing properties).

Actully Madara doesn't have his original eyes remember he gave them to Nagato thus Obito has one eye and the other was with the real Nagato. A Zetsu or rather black zetsu may have already hid one of Madara's eyes. Thats why his eyes are closed which Naruto was asking.

If you pay attention you notice Madara actually used the black rods in Hashirama's back to tap into his Senjutsu sensing ability then used that to attack Naruto and Sai so he could reach Hashirama and suck out his Senjutsu.

- Black Zetsu is taking Obito to give Madara back his eye.

- This may be the one opening in Madara's defense the fact that hes relying on Senjutsu sensing ability !

Madara has to get his Rinnegan back to be at full strength

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I think Madara can currently only absorb attacks through his body, which is why his Armor fell to the ground in flames while his hair remained glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanhendriks View Post
    I bet the regeneration is due the hashirama senju influence (self-healing properties).
    Yes but this is not all the reason Madara can absorb peoples chakra is because of his mokutan abilties. Remember Hashirama's wood dragon jutsu literally absorbs chakra.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you