Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 657 Discussion / 658 Predictions

New Chapter is out:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/657

So yeah, Madara is definitely more powerful now!

^Wouldn't say "definatly" but I do see that certain aspects of his powers have increased quite a bit. Madara, having mastered so many different powerful jutsu, seem to be able to change his fighting style almost instantly whenever he changes what powers he has. Once he steals Obito's rinnigan back however, yeah, I think then he will defiantly be more powerful then as a zombie.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I like how he beat Hashirama in like 3 secs. I guess they were seriously nerfed while Edo. So Madara can use Sage Mode? His goal still seems to be the Tailed Beast, I don't understand why they don't seal themselves in their savior "Naruto" Cause you know they are. :/

Kishi sure does a good job at making me want more. Madara's so aware of his new vulnerabilities, and yet he doesnt care because of this mysterious plan. As we expected, he's still going for the bijuu, but there's clearly more too it. It's also cool to know that he has an entire arsenal of jutsu that he couldn't call forth before, but can now use freely. I can't wait to see what he's about to unleash on the world!

He was limited by the Edo, I wonder how much Hashirama is limited by. Also the Black Rods... how come they spouted out of him live that, and Madara doesn't even have his Rinnegan, but he does have the DNA... I still see as a safety measure the tailed beast seal themselves into Naruto to prevent Madara from getting them, and to give Naruto a power boost.

Wait a minute...is Kishimoto saying that someone else attempted the whole "Two opposing bloodlines in one body" thing first?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/657/6

If so, I wonder what became of the attempt.

Thread Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Wait a minute...is Kishimoto saying that someone else attempted the whole "Two opposing bloodlines in one body" thing first?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/657/6

If so, I wonder what became of the attempt.
    Manga Stream makes more sense.
    http://readms.com/r/naruto/657/2171/8

I think he is talking about this dude;
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-339-7/n...apter-334.html

Just using different cells, and a more completed version.

Waiting for the Mangastream Version to clear somethings up. It makes me wonder if this was actually his brother's plan, and his brother has been alive all this time.... doing what....

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Waiting for the Mangastream Version to clear somethings up. It makes me wonder if this was actually his brother's plan, and his brother has been alive all this time.... doing what....
    Hmm..who knows. But I don't think Madara was the first to attempt this based on the current translation. Lastly, there's the last page. I see him sucking something that looks like chakra out of a downed shinobi, and in turn his arm just recovered in full. Does anyone know how Madara just healed himself? Was it Hashiramas mokuton power? If so, he may not be as injury prone as we're making him out to be, now that he is flesh and blood once more.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Hmm..who knows. But I don't think Madara was the first to attempt this based on the current translation. Lastly, there's the last page. I see him sucking something that looks like chakra out of a downed shinobi, and in turn his arm just recovered in full. Does anyone know how Madara just healed himself? Was it Hashiramas mokuton power? If so, he may not be as injury prone as we're making him out to be, now that he is flesh and blood once more.
    He's talking about the augmentation Orochimaru and Kabuto added. They were the ones who had his same idea to fuse Senju and Uchiha powers.