Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 658 Discussion / 659 Predictions

Here

Quite the amazing chapter here
    A pie in the sky?

Nice puppet technique Garra. Really shows off your sand ninja pride. And wow, Madara doesn't give a shit, he just replaces body parts like its nothing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Hes so badass especially because he is human now and cutting off arms doesn't matter to him at all lol, even sand coursing through his veins! Well hes going to become a pieced together monster in the end again anyways but it will be a nice ride to watch.

What did the 9 tails say to the face?
    A pie in the sky?

The first thing that came to my mind was: "Eye-jutsus Are Bullsh*t" :p. Looks like Madara doesn't even need to have eyes to use his doujutsus...

What happened to the Bijuus being unable to speak without their hosts (thought still being able to use telepathy between themselves) ?

So from the start of this war, the right Rinnegan was in the possession of one of the White Zetsus, as a precaution I guess ?

The Zetsu Deliveries sure are late with delivering their eye products, neither the white nor the black one had managed to get them to Madara on time . Not like he needed them to survive.

And the new eyes and transplants work on the spot, of course, thanks to the miraculous Hashirama Face Lifting.

There has to be a limit of how much body parts Madara can swap in a day. If not, shinobi army are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The first thing that came to my mind was: "Eye-jutsus Are Bullsh*t" :p. Looks like Madara doesn't even need to have eyes to use his doujutsus...

What happened to the Bijuus being unable to speak without their hosts (thought still being able to use telepathy between themselves) ?

So from the start of this war, the right Rinnegan was in the possession of one of the White Zetsus, as a precaution I guess ?

The Zetsu Deliveries sure are late with delivering their eye products, neither the white nor the black one had managed to get them to Madara on time . Not like he needed them to survive.

And the new eyes and transplants work on the spot, of course, thanks to the miraculous Hashirama Face Lifting.
    Best explanation I've seen so far is that the eye-less Susano'o works because, while needing two MS to *unlock* the Doujutsu, you don't need both eyes to perform it. That's the best reasoning I've come across so far. It does seem to be a technique that merely project's the user's chakra outward from their body, though.

And yeah, the eye transplants seem to work instantly. To be fair, Kakashi could instantly use Obito's Sharingan, too. Going on our track record, it almost seems like Sasuke's downtime after receiving the EMS was a plot element to delay his entry into the war.

It's kinda anti-climactic that the missing Rinnegan was with a white zetsu (or more presumably in Obito's base) all along... I was actually hoping there was some semi-big reveal relating to that eye (ie, maybe it was somehow with Sasuke, third-eye style).

Someone refresh my memory on Madara's eyes please.

Black Zetsu has the left eye in Obito's body.

The white Zetsu just kept the right eye... since when?

EDIT: MangaStream version

White Zetsu got it from Nagato corpse at the HQ's Obito only took 1 eye.

- What I'm confused about is how the hell did Madara use Susanoo with 1 eye. It's suppose to require both eye's....I know Madara had a replacement sharingan in one eye but wtf man.

- Also Him replacing his real hand with a zetsu so quickly was so lol.

- Gaara using the small sand ti immobilize him from the inside of his body..makes me wonder if he got the idea for Oonoki

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Best explanation I've seen so far is that the eye-less Susano'o works because, while needing two MS to *unlock* the Doujutsu, you don't need both eyes to perform it. That's the best reasoning I've come across so far. It does seem to be a technique that merely project's the user's chakra outward from their body, though.
    Even that seems like a cheap explanation though. Having Madara be able to use Susanoo without eyes is pretty stupid. It really makes the Eternal Mangekyou seem rather petty. If Madara can still use the most powerful Mangekyou technique without even having the Mangekyou. Honestly, I am very disappointed that Kishimoto couldn't find a better way to handle this situation. It would be one thing if it had been explained in advance that the Susanoo can be used even without eye after it has been awakened but it just came out of nowhere, it felt like a total deus ex machina. There was no foreshadowing or explanation that makes Madara using Susanoo without eyes seem possible. I really hope there is some intelligent explanation made for why he could use it but I really doubt it. When Itachi used Susanoo, against Sasuke, his sharingan disappeared so obviously using Susanoo affects the eyes. Madara being able to use it without eyes seems totally bogus.

And yeah, the eye transplants seem to work instantly. To be fair, Kakashi could instantly use Obito's Sharingan, too. Going on our track record, it almost seems like Sasuke's downtime after receiving the EMS was a plot element to delay his entry into the war.
    Yeah, this one didn't bother me because Madara was just getting his old eyes back and he has Hashirama's cells to speed up the healing process. In the case of Sasuke he was getting completely new eyes so it makes sense that he would have to adjust to them. It wasn't just a simple transplant in Sasuke's case, he was also awakening the Eternal Mangekyou. After the transplant Sasuke talks about Itachi's powers merging with his. It makes sense that process would take longer. The Kakashi transplant was a stretch but we don't know what happened to Kakashi after that (how much adjusting it took), he only used the eye in a limited capacity anyway. He basically used the eye for a second and its not like he was able to use the eye at a high level or even for a long time.

In any event. I see it as getting a hole knew power vs. getting an eye put in as it is. That to me is a good enough explanation for the difference in time.

It's kinda anti-climactic that the missing Rinnegan was with a white zetsu (or more presumably in Obito's base) all along... I was actually hoping there was some semi-big reveal relating to that eye (ie, maybe it was somehow with Sasuke, third-eye style).
    Yeah, I kind of agree. Although it makes a lot of sense that Zetsu would bring the eye to Madara. We have to remember that the Zetsu's have been working for Madara all along, they were really his insurance policy, they were there to make sure that everything would go according to his plans. The only listened to Obito because he was acting on Madara's behalf. Having the Zetsu's help Madara out like this really shows that Madara had his bases covered and I think that does add to him as a character.

@ POW

Wasn't Madara eyeless when he used Susanoo?