Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    If Kabuto modified Edo Madara, it stands to reason the modification is in some sense "alive"... And we saw Rinne Tensei revive Madara into the current body, so it stands to reason he also kept the living modification. I use the phrase "stands to reason" lightly here.

and perhaps I'm missing something, but there's a bijuu missing from that last frame (Chomei to be specific). Kishi doesn't usually make mistakes like that
    come fight my brute here

And ow the ball is in Madara's court....again.

I have this funny feeling that the modification has to do something with Yamato, and the tree. That was in there base with a wall of Sharingans. It also makes me wonder if Madara body has some type of trap some how by Kabuto or Orohimaru since his body was modified as a fail safe to get what they want.

...hmmmmmm... strange chapter no matter how one looks at it, at many parts at that (Madara running around eyeless, shirtless and armorless, while his mane majestically waves over the wind, after being cleansed in the amaterasu shampoo, sure is a bit funny; the fanservice is high in this one :p).

The Rinne Tensei and Edo Tensei had revived Madara from the different times it seems (one eyeless and one with the Rinnegan), yet both are young and have the Hashirama face on them, hmmmmmm. Seeing as Kakashi was revived with his Sharingan intact (instead of his normal human eye), does it mean that RT revives how the body looks after death (in this case Madara's body without eyes), while ET revives the body how it looked before the death (Madara with eyes) ?

The arm biting and blood sucking, it somehow allowed Madara to surpass the speed of the Edo Raikage, seeing as Sage Naruto was unable to react to Blind Madara's movements, even though Sage Naruto was able to react to Edo Raikage's movements (or is it a pothole ?). To think that he could so easily outmatch Sage Naruto, without his eyes or sage mode, I guess he should be called the "Blur", or "Black Flash" now .

Now that Hashirama is down, is it time for Yamato/Tenzou to enter the stage ? Will Obito reveal to Minato where he is, so that he could quickly get him ?
    Or will he enter the stage together with the straight Kabuto ?

A jutsu meant to camouflage Madara's movements, takes down dozens of Kyubi-empowered Ninja, along with part of the main cast (not to mention that it fulfill it's main role)... and they say Zabuza's Mist jutsu was good ;p ?

Looks like while Tobirama was indeed Edo Tenseied close to his full power (probably the same for 3rd and 4th), it seems that there was still a lot of limitations placed on Hashirama and Madara... even though Kabuto said that he completed Madara beyond his prime... right...

Seeing as Sai's sealing jutsu didn't work on the revived Madara, does this also mean that Garaa's 7 Beast Styled Seal also won't work ?

Why is Madara still calling the Bijuu "filthy" beasts ? Shouldn't he know the best that they were born from the Sacred Tree and a Holy Man ?

Hitomi no Catoblepas

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...hmmmmmm... strange chapter no matter how one looks at it, at many parts at that (Madara running around eyeless, shirtless and armorless, while his mane majestically waves over the wind, after being cleansed in the amaterasu shampoo, sure is a bit funny; the fanservice is high in this one :p).

The Rinne Tensei and Edo Tensei had revived Madara from the different times it seems (one eyeless and one with the Rinnegan), yet both are young and have the Hashirama face on them, hmmmmmm. Seeing as Kakashi was revived with his Sharingan intact (instead of his normal human eye), does it mean that RT revives how the body looks after death (in this case Madara's body without eyes), while ET revives the body how it looked before the death (Madara with eyes) ?

The arm biting and blood sucking, it somehow allowed Madara to surpass the speed of the Edo Raikage, seeing as Sage Naruto was unable to react to Blind Madara's movements, even though Sage Naruto was able to react to Edo Raikage's movements (or is it a pothole ?). To think that he could so easily outmatch Sage Naruto, without his eyes or sage mode, I guess he should be called the "Blur", or "Black Flash" now .

Now that Hashirama is down, is it time for Yamato/Tenzou to enter the stage ? Will Obito reveal to Minato where he is, so that he could quickly get him ?
    Or will he enter the stage together with the straight Kabuto ?

A jutsu meant to camouflage Madara's movements, takes down dozens of Kyubi-empowered Ninja, along with part of the main cast (not to mention that it fulfill it's main role)... and they say Zabuza's Mist jutsu was good ;p ?

Looks like while Tobirama was indeed Edo Tenseied close to his full power (probably the same for 3rd and 4th), it seems that there was still a lot of limitations placed on Hashirama and Madara... even though Kabuto said that he completed Madara beyond his prime... right...

Seeing as Sai's sealing jutsu didn't work on the revived Madara, does this also mean that Garaa's 7 Beast Styled Seal also won't work ?

Why is Madara still calling the Bijuu "filthy" beasts ? Shouldn't he know the best that they were born from the Sacred Tree and a Holy Man ?
    I suspect the "Filthy beasts" comment was Mangastream taking their typical excessive liberties. Madara probably only meant to refer to them as animals. His past attitude towards Kurama shows that he merely views the Bijuu as mindless tools and a means to an end.

I also think Madara had some sensory ability (either channeling Sage Mode through the black rods, or something else). That's the only way he could have fought at all with no eyes. My guess is that Naruto is also weakened from his fight with Obito, and needs some time to recover. He probably put what strength he had left into that Rasenshuriken. It'll probably be a few chapters before he's recovered enough to take center-stage again; we'll probably see other people fight Madara for a bit.

Finally, I'd say Gaara's sealing jutsu is doomed to fail. While it might not be so easy to swat away, something tells me Gaara won't be the one stopping Madara.

If Kabuto modified Edo Madara, it stands to reason the modification is in some sense "alive"... And we saw Rinne Tensei revive Madara into the current body, so it stands to reason he also kept the living modification. I use the phrase "stands to reason" lightly here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    He has a the body of the Sage, doesn't mean he can't use the powers of the sage doesn't mean its limited by the eyes alone, he's the original owner of the Rinnegan... Obito and Nagato used, and Madara can turn it from Rinnegan to EMS.

No he needs the rinnegan to use its powers just like you cant use susanoo without EMS eyes.

He still has plenty of powers as it is with Hashirama face Sage mode and non sharingan Uchiha jutsu.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The Sage's power/body isn't limited to the Rinnegan alone, Which means Madara isn't limited to the Rinnegan's power alone, he must have a lesser verison of the abilities or completely different Arsenal of moves. Example Hashirama's Wood Post that Yamato used on Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I suspect the "Filthy beasts" comment was Mangastream taking their typical excessive liberties. Madara probably only meant to refer to them as animals. His past attitude towards Kurama shows that he merely views the Bijuu as mindless tools and a means to an end.
    How is that an "excessive liberty"? He literally has no respect for them (He called them 獣 "kemono", i.e. mindless animals, in stark contrast to say, Naruto's treating them as friends.), and that's exactly what "filthy beasts" implies.