0 0%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I hope to god that they meet Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins soon. This fight has gotten out of hand. Interesting that Big Mom should arrive. Wonder If its just some subordinates, or if it is indeed their main ship. I love that Zoro didn't get run over. Honestly I expected that he would push back, but I never imagined it would turn out so well. He better not shame Mihawk. Also if Big Mom comes into play so early on, don't you think we will probably see Lola return pretty soon?

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/730/2173/1

Mangastream is out...

What a chapter! Who expected Big Mom to show up?! I'm assuming her ship is like Buffalo and ate some Boat Boat/Ship Ship DF, which is interesting as he's constantly in contact with the sea......All around everyone played a superb role in this chapter. From Zoro and Sanji being badass and the rest of the crew acting realistically, but not too cowardly. It's safe to say Sanji fits the third in command role, especially in conjunction with Nami still being a voice of reason. Also looks like Franky would be fourth?

I wouldn't go as far to say Zoro could hold his own against Isshou; he would have (if not did) got his ass kicked in this chapter. Sure he returned a slash and escaped the gravity pit, but Sanji also stopped Doflamingo from getting the Sunny and crew before being immobilized. The same occurred here with Zoro. If Isshou would have been serious instead of simply trying to prevent Law's retrieval, Zoro would be likewise captured. Can't wait to see how this entire arc turns out NOW!

^I'm guessing he doesn't turn into the whole ship, only the headpiece or something like that and is able to control the ship from there. Might be a sort of animation fruit that lets him possess inanimate objects.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I wonder if Sanji has a harbor cutter technique like Zoro and can kick a ship to pieces like he can cut one in half. Would be amazing to see him skywalk over and smash up her fleet in the blink of an eye only leaving the main ship XD. And im betting Fujitora has fought Milhawk before, the look in his blind eyes kind of seemed like he knew the attacks coming from Zoro, he might have lots of counters for Zoro seeing as he is a swordfighter too
    A pie in the sky?

^ if he learned Rankyaku that would be quite possible
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I wonder what he learned on Ookama island, he learned like 99 cuisines or dishes or something, but I thought each of those 99 things he had to learn also taught him a move or trained him in something, hes probably hiding something powerful, maybe even the use of his hands.
    A pie in the sky?

Unless Sanji had a HUGE character shift, I could never see him using his hands in a fight unless there was no other option (since cooks need their hands and all).

This chapter was shockingly good. And with Zoro tanking that hit from the Admiral (regardless if it was a power hit or not, since he was able to counter-attack instantly) I'm think Sanji has more of a shot at the Mera Mera ... the power gap is just too much.

My only grief with this chapter was that one Luffy realized the bars were Sea Stone, he should had just destroyed the entire wall.... I don't think he's in the tournament anymore.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Unless Sanji had a HUGE character shift, I could never see him using his hands in a fight unless there was no other option (since cooks need their hands and all).

This chapter was shockingly good. And with Zoro tanking that hit from the Admiral (regardless if it was a power hit or not, since he was able to counter-attack instantly) I'm think Sanji has more of a shot at the Mera Mera ... the power gap is just too much.

My only grief with this chapter was that one Luffy realized the bars were Sea Stone, he should had just destroyed the entire wall.... I don't think he's in the tournament anymore.
    Ugghhh. I wish people would stop having fanboy-gasms over Luffy and Zoro, the latter especially. Yes, Zoro is a beast in every sense of the word. BUT Sanji has shown to be more than capable of holding his own against strong opponents, even those stronger than himself. Does anyone really believe that Zoro wouldn't have been annihilated in the same fashion against Isshou or Zoro as Sanji vs. Doflamingo? If Zoro's so capable of holding his own against an Admiral (or Doflamingo)(which he isn't), why'd he just let Law get taken instead of fighting further? Why, when the Bastille and the Marines moved in to capture him, did Zoro not unleash his utter beastliness and take them all out? Yes, the differences in power level will always go Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, 1, 2, 3, and many will even argue Luffy and Zoro are on equal. However, I don't believe Sanji is as behind them as people continually assert he is. Sure, his recent showings against Vergo and Doflamingo haven't represented his new power after two years training very well, but as someone previously mentioned, Luffy loses on a regular basis, most recently against Caesar, and he's the captain!!! Zoro, may be a demonic powerhouse, but he's not so invincible. Sanji will return with a vengeance, especially now that Big Mom has arrived!

^Saying "He could hold his own" against Isshou was a poor choice of words on my part. I have no doubt Zoro would of have gotten his ass handed to him. I was merely trying to say that even knowing that he would he get his ass handed to him, I also have no doubt that zoro would of have gotten a "decent" hit on Isshou. I love Sanji but i have to admit that there appears to be a pretty big disparity between him and Zoro at the moment. Do you honestly believe Zoro would of have struggled against Vergo the way Sanji seemed like he would of have if they'd continued to fight? and I also can't believe Law is that much stronger Zoro, and Law took out Vergo pretty easily once he got his heart back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Ugghhh. I wish people would stop having fanboy-gasms over Luffy and Zoro, the latter especially. Yes, Zoro is a beast in every sense of the word. BUT Sanji has shown to be more than capable of holding his own against strong opponents, even those stronger than himself. Does anyone really believe that Zoro wouldn't have been annihilated in the same fashion against Isshou or Zoro as Sanji vs. Doflamingo? If Zoro's so capable of holding his own against an Admiral (or Doflamingo)(which he isn't), why'd he just let Law get taken instead of fighting further? Why, when the Bastille and the Marines moved in to capture him, did Zoro not unleash his utter beastliness and take them all out? Yes, the differences in power level will always go Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, 1, 2, 3, and many will even argue Luffy and Zoro are on equal. However, I don't believe Sanji is as behind them as people continually assert he is. Sure, his recent showings against Vergo and Doflamingo haven't represented his new power after two years training very well, but as someone previously mentioned, Luffy loses on a regular basis, most recently against Caesar, and he's the captain!!! Zoro, may be a demonic powerhouse, but he's not so invincible. Sanji will return with a vengeance, especially now that Big Mom has arrived!
    lol, it's amazing how you mentioned "fanboy-gasms" and then went on to speculate and half represent situations to look more favorably for Sanji, even ending it with "Sanji will return with a vengeance!".

Like, you compare Luffy having the O2 sucked out of him by the Gas-Logia on par with Sanji having his leg cracked by someone else's leg. No one in their right mind is saying Zoro/Luffy would beat an Admiral, or even Flamingo - but you are belittling him being able to counter attack an Admiral as soon as he was hit (the Admiral even mentioning it was a strong hit).

Of course Sanji will remain the 3rd strongest in the crew. The question is how close is will Sanji be closer to Luffy/Zoro or Franky. Right now he looks more on par with the former.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)