• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

Fairy Tail 361 discussion/ 362 predictions

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/362/2166/1

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I need to know if Happy has a special power now or something lol, unless its going to be that he has been with Natsu and all his explosions and fire for so long that he has a little bit of resistance to it lol
    A pie in the sky?

I like Happy, I like what he did.. and I don't want him to die ether he provides a nice bit of humor, but I would of liked if he was injured and fell from the sky, this manga is becoming WAY and I mean WAY to childish. Power Friendship wins again... but I starting to realize that the demons are actually using Human Hosts. So I'm beginning to wonder if Silver is still related to Gray. I was thinking about dropping it because its getting WAY to repetitive. Natsu is indestructible, I like how he was beaten.... but I would of preferred if Wendy and Lucy though of a way to trap Jackel.

OK this is getting ridiculous,

I think we all knew he was gonna get pummeled, but Jackel's most powerful attack couldn't even take down happy and on top of that happy even lectured him lmao

I had such high hopes for this ark.

I did to, the only way I could see the mangaka could save it is that the next chapter we see Happy fall from the sky, and everyone is worried again. Natsu random powerups are getting boring, I would like for him to disappear, let Wendy and Lucy have more face time, and Natsu go find Igneel or train. Natsu random ass pull wins are getting boring. The Enemies are weak, but I could see that they are using a human host. I wonder what would happen if they took over a Dragon Slayer's body or someone wizard saint level, and I would if there power is limited by the human's body and slowly degrades it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I did to, the only way I could see the mangaka could save it is that the next chapter we see Happy fall from the sky, and everyone is worried again. Natsu random powerups are getting boring, I would like for him to disappear, let Wendy and Lucy have more face time, and Natsu go find Igneel or train. Natsu random ass pull wins are getting boring. The Enemies are weak, but I could see that they are using a human host. I wonder what would happen if they took over a Dragon Slayer's body or someone wizard saint level, and I would if there power is limited by the human's body and slowly degrades it?
    They don't use hosts that's not how Zeref created them, they have human forms and a demon forms and they can switch between the two at will.

Oh God, a shonen action manga is getting too childish. Whatever shall we do?

They have there times yeah, but this one did a complete 180, and it doesn't even look like he cares.