Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

madaras other eye

I have a theory:

If izanagi is a jutsu that destroys ur eye like it seems to doing to danzo,but saves ur life, then amadra must have used it after his fight with shodai hokage, and since he had ems it must have granted him some form of immortality

That's might be why he wears a mask that covers his other eye

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Well that wouldnt explain why he needs to hide is eye.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Nor why it took him so long to recognize the jutsu.

Also this seems to fail slightly because as you notice the jutsu allows you to escape damage and Madara has mentioned himself he sustained serious injuries in his fight with Hashrima.

However its a very interesting idea all the same and I do think there is a link to Madara and Izanagi as my theory has been Madara's research into Izanagi lead him to discover Mangekyo a greater power.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Madara could be Blinded in his left Eye...Courtessy of Hashirama. OR, maybe it is stuck on MS mode and as with Kakashi he wants to dial it down by keeping it covered.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I assume amadra is Madara? Anyway moving this to the, *insert scary music*, Naruto Theory Section.

Veteran Member
    Anyone know if using MS skills makes your eyes bleed when you have the EMS?? Because if so, that means that there is a decent chance that izanagi wouldn't take the eye of the EMS user. I know EMS stops your from blinding, so it would make sense if it also stopped the pain/destroying of the eye. Would explain why Madara uses his dimension warping skill so often.

I THINK IZANAGI is just more forbidden for the fact that it takes alot more eyes, probably like Kakuzu ability but with sharigans. the reason maybe danzo took that one guy's sharingan (im bad with names{the other eye he has patched up}) becouse it was far advance for not being a Mangekyō. plus it seems like all those sharingans dont even function like normal sharigans. they seem to only hold a certain amount of chakra.

Also do you guys think that as soon as all those eyes close the one he has patched will transform ??? like a Mangekyō but in this case be called izanagi

Could Madara not have have a left eye, and be using Obito's body (A bit like Orochimaru's body trancefer tech)?
    Because Kakashi has sharingan in his right eye and they very similar MS justu?
    And that is why he wears the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBonki View Post
    Could Madara not have have a left eye, and be using Obito's body (A bit like Orochimaru's body trancefer tech)?
    i know someone was going to bring this up.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBonki View Post
    You must be new here.

Hes got the whole world in his hands...