3 50.00%
  • 3 - Meh

1 16.67%
  • 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Doesn't Kurotsuchi, have a drug that grows limbs/heals you? If I remember right he first used it during his first fight with Uryu....I'm surprise that ain't massed produced.... According to Wiki is called "Hojiku Zai". Ether a plot hole or was made to be forgotten. So I'm guessing B- is Balance then A might be authority?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Doesn't Kurotsuchi, have a drug that grows limbs/heals you? If I remember right he first used it during his first fight with Uryu....I'm surprise that ain't massed produced.... According to Wiki is called "Hojiku Zai". Ether a plot hole or was made to be forgotten. So I'm guessing B- is Balance then A might be authority?
    It wasn't a drug per se, it was just one of the many procedures that he did to his body, likely linked to the one where he goes all gooey and is immune to attacks but takes him a while to come back from. He has made so many gruesome modifications to not just his body that I am sure most, if not all shinigami would pass on having him perform those kinds of procedures on them. It would be nice to get more on the back story from him, you kinda get the idea that he has been around for a looooong time and has a colorful past to say the least.

He had something that he injected into people with his fingernail that regrew organs, he did it to Renji and Uryuu when they fought Szazel aporro. He only really regrew his own limbs right away, from his own body. But if anyone else had a problem he could repair them, and also the 4th squad
    A pie in the sky?

Well, even Bach said that Yamamoto should of had his arm regenerated back. I could see the pride thing being a issue, time of peace, and not thinking they would be at work anytime soon.