• 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

It's out: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/559

Spoiler!

^ yeah this chapter was typical Kubo...smh. In a week with no OP or Naruto I was hoping for better.

Man I can not do anything with my posts. I can't reply, edit, etc. Oh well.

So.....The Captain Commander no longer wears an eyepatch...that was pointless i guess

So nanao really is a very good kidou user.... plus what is this tilted scale thing that the VR's need to maintain? that they needed to kill 2 of there SR's.... confusing... who d hell did mexican james pummeled? hisagi? or is it just another shinigami?.... rukia and renji finally arrives nothing more... just a transitional chapter... what is interesting to me is the tilted scale thing that Haschwald mentioned....... i have no idea what they are accomplishing.........

Did Rukia and renji depart befre or after ichigo? If they did after, then why did those two arrive on the scene before ichigo?

lame and what make this more lame was the referee guy is that a quincy too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Hey, I liked that! James hammered Ikkaku, Hisagi and...um...what's his name, Mr Peacock. All three at once. Actually I loved that part, last week someone (Zero?) predicted Ikkaku would fight James (S), and it looked like they'd be right but those 3 got their asses handed to them in one panel. Epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Did Rukia and renji depart befre or after ichigo? If they did after, then why did those two arrive on the scene before ichigo?
    I'm guessing they left before Ichigo seeing as how they got clothed and trained with baldy before Ichigo did. I'm hoping they have somewhat of a badass moment to shine before either Ichigo or more likely Kenpachi comes and relieves them just as things get rough for them. They better make a better showing than Hitsu and Soi Fon and hopefully better than Komamura also seeing as how they got in some RG training. I'm thinking flame guy and Rukia match up and Renji and fear guy(sorry don't really care to keep track of Sternritter names).

*edit* actually I think Byakuya will have fear guy for revenge, that trumps Renji's being left out of the last fight I think... so maybe Renji get's the mexican?

MANGASTREAM VERSION

I didn't think that I would use it so soon, but, Kenpachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH :

hahaha, as always, someone proclaims that he can't be cut (even by Hashvalth who destroyed a Bankai) and then Kenpachi goes dash and slash .

So the coming of Kenpachi tilted the Balance heavily, but then what happened to it when Rukia and Renji entered the scene ? Looks like we will get Hasvhalth vs Kenpachi sooner than expected , or is it Emperor vs Kenpachi ?

So the reason why Quincy haven't annihilated the Shinigami in one go, is because it would have destroyed the Balance ?

I was expecting a fight but typical trolling from Kubo, but I just picked up something interesting, Hashwalt's letter "B" could mean "Balance" so his title could be "The Balancer" or something along those lines.