• So-So

1 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 558 Discussion / 559 Predictions

This is almost what i had in mind for kumamura... if he goes down he goes down with honor..... at least he was able to beat bambietta.... even if he turns into a mindless beast and die later..... he gave it his all... he won and for the right reasons imo..... job well done kumamura...

So what happens to bambietta now? will the other girls kill her, absorb her? or help her.... its vague.... guess we have to see in future chapter.... + rukia and renji went ahead of ichigo and there arriving at vanderiech... i expect them to fight against ishida who will intercept them after they defeated a few SR's and finally get defeated by a more powerful ishida

MANGASTREAM VERSION

So Sajin lost, against himself... well that's that. Looks like wolf will always be a wolf at heart.

So, the girls squad had absorbed Bambiette and raised their own powers ?

Snow Princess Rukia, Jungle King Renji, Desert Lord Ichigo, Sakura Woods Noble Byakuya... it seems that those are the themes of their clothes (seeing as Ichigo have desert, it probably means that he can use fire now and seeing as Rukia has ski goggles and a warm fluffy winter hat/ear-muffs; as Renji has the tiger overcoat...).

Oh right, it seems that as long as Komamura's will still holds strong to his rancor/anger/revenge, he will survive as a wolf (just like his grandfather, that finally died after seeing that his grandson took the baton kukuku).

Well, I saw this coming (somewhat) as in I knew he would go back to his original form, but not THAT form! wow... that kinda sucks in a way, but still, didnt expect him to go all wolfy, like a real wolf. Too bad he didnt kill someone else xDD But besides that, I loved this chapter, with the emphasis on his grandpas thoughts on him, being worthy of the wolf clan and all. And Tetsuzaemon in the end ^^ Great chapter. Also did I mention I loved to see Bambietta get her ass handed to her? XD I wonder if they will finish her off, absorb her or somethin´ .

Also am I imagining this or was Komamuras heart eaten by gramps ? o3o

well at least he didn't fail to defeat the quincy,

at this point i'm more excited to see zaraki than ichigo and co

@Dabbido, I wouldn't really use the word "worthy" here, but rather "weak" or "pathetic" enough to give out to revenge and his own anger, just as his grandfather (and seemingly most of the clan) did (looks like we can now guess for what they had been punished). Komamura had been upgraded from "Wolf-man Shinigami" to "Undead Lord", then degraded to a wolf form of "Vengeful Spirit". He betrayed his own believes and principles, had thrown aways his heart for the sake of vengeance, so it's no surprise that he has to repent and atone for it now. He will only live as long as his hatred is strong and will find peace only when he lets go of it (his grandfather found peace after finding out that he wasn't the only one fullish enough to throw away his heart and humanity for the sake of vengeance, it seems).

No, his grandfather had not eaten the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    @Dabbido, I wouldn't really use the word "worthy" here, but rather "weak" or "pathetic" enough to give out to revenge and his own anger, just as his grandfather (and seemingly most of the clan) did (looks like we can now guess for what they had been punished). Komamura had been upgraded from "Wolf-man Shinigami" to "Undead Lord", then degraded to a wolf form of "Vengeful Spirit". He betrayed his own believes and principles, had thrown aways his heart for the sake of vengeance, so it's no surprise that he has to repent and atone for it now. He will only live as long as his hatred is strong and will find peace only when he lets go of it (his grandfather found peace after finding out that he wasn't the only one fullish enough to throw away his heart and humanity for the sake of vengeance, it seems).

No, his grandfather had not eaten the heart.
    Well I guess in the end, your version is the "correct" one. Indeed he betrayed his own beliefs and principles. But I somehow still feel hes not a bad guy here, soul society is getting invaded and getting raped , and he did this to protect it (also to avenge Yama-Ji ofc) so I dunno why, probably Im cliché, but I dont see it as he did that bad of a thing. But wow, great writing man. You expressed it all very well.

Also I thought of the heart thing cause at this page
    http://i998.mangareader.net/bleach/5...ch-4584361.jpg

On the top "row" the left most panel has a fang (though its probably Komamuras)
    and then in the same page on the middle panel, his grandpa seems to have something on his mouth.

^ Actually, the thing in the top left corner, is his Grandfather's tongue coming out :p. The tongue coming out and the eyes becoming white, while the dog leans down, is usually used as the indicator that the dog is dead (the sfx/sound effect in the middle panel probably indicates the same, but since it's in Japanes, I can't be so sure about that ).

Of course, it might also be that the Grandfather reaches out with his tongue for Komamura's heart... it's not so easy to tell, but since he mentions that the reason he lived so long was thanks to his rancor still burning strong, I don't see why he would eat the heart (unless eating it allows him to die even while his hatred burns strong).

@Zero, ok I first thought that the old wolf ate the heart, but if what you said is true, the panel that shows a tongue(If it is a tongue), what is the meaning behind it. Did he bite it off to kill himself. I honestly never saw when the old wolf died. So damn confusing.

I believe Bambi will be absorbed. Its a nice twist to make each foe stronger than the last. Also, Sajin is now a wolf, so I wonder if he will still fight but will be purely animalistic. Does that mean that his bankai will be more animalistic as well............assuming he can go into bankai again. I'm sure Urahara will fix him up. He must've figured some stuff out with regards to animal transformations after spending so much time with Yoruichi.

@Zero, I like the idea of the Old wolf eating Sajin's heart to break the curse on himself. Reverting him back to his human form, curse broken. If so I guess that means that Sajin will also have to wait until he gets a heart of another clansmen to break his prison, but I suspect that bu the time that happens he will be to lost to rage to be saved.

Also, if it plays out this why, and the old wolf does become human, I wonder who enraged him. Was it someone from SS and if so, does that mean that there's another antagonist to deal with in this arc? Hmm the potential.