3 50.00%
  • 3 - Meh

1 16.67%
  • 2 - Badz

0 0%
  • 1 - Terribadz

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    KuboGlyphics.... I'll have to re-read this 2-3 more times. The whole Ballance thing seems uninteligible to me.

Seems Kyouraku's eye was restored. As for Captain class reiatsu, we haven't seen much from the Vizards, and Urahara , Maiyuri, Kenpachi, Unohana (still alive I hope).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    KuboGlyphics.... I'll have to re-read this 2-3 more times. The whole Ballance thing seems uninteligible to me.

Seems Kyouraku's eye was restored. As for Captain class reiatsu, we haven't seen much from the Vizards, and Urahara , Maiyuri, Kenpachi, Unohana (still alive I hope).
    That's another thing about this chapter, how does he go from wearing an eye patch to having his eye restored on the same spot. I think Kubo made a Blunder here.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    That's another thing about this chapter, how does he go from wearing an eye patch to having his eye restored on the same spot. I think Kubo made a Blunder here.
    Hah HAh! That's Manga for you. Well here is the unofficial explanation: Kyouraku's Right eye had been restored by the Science division, but they had him keep the patch on to protect the eye while the Nerve connections were still fragile and healing was incomplete. So he had his new eye all along, but he was forced to reveal the eye before it was fully ready as this fight heated up.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Or that is not kyoraku right now and its aizen using kyoka suigetsu hahahe

Well, seemingly the reason why they mainly annihilated small fries last time, is so that it would be easier to keep up the Balance later on (you know instead of killing 1000s every time the Balance is being disturbed, they can now kill like 1 person ).

Kyouraku's injury wasn't healed, it's a mistake, since he still had the scar and eye-patch 8th chapters ago:
    Spoiler!

Hashvalth's purpose is to keep the Balance slightly tipped into their favor, but they still need to keep it from completely breaking apart.

Oh man, Hashwalth was about to use his power and finally start fighting Kyouraku... troll.

Seeing as K-ritter and I-ritter were about to be executed for loosing, it's possible that Bambietta was also simply killed, or not.

Strange, K's head has a normal human shape and in this chapter he spoke like a normal emotional human, instead of his inhuman, calm, calculating cyborg type of speech.

A fortunate survival, an unfortunate execution, then, again a fortunate appearance of one that tilted the balance allowing survival for K and I, and then another misfortune of being cut down by that person that tilted the balance... karma ? Some people might not have noticed, but the part of the scale with the Quincy symbol, have jumped up, that is why the chains have bended up instead of being tense, because the other Shinigami side have went down heavily. After seeing how Cang is shocked, air pressure from the reaitsu rise up in the room, it is showcased on Hashwalth's face, in a similar manner as when Kenpachi first appeared before Hashwalth. A single cut, in the same spot that Hashwalth was unable to cut (but instead of diagonally, it hits vertically), splits I-ritter vertically in half (there are only 2 warriors known to do that on regular basis and that is Grimmjow and Kenpachi, but seeing as I-ritter was on full defense surpassing the blood defense, the only one that should be able to cut through it easily, could only be the Awakened Zaraki).

At the same time as I is being cut down, the S-ritter takes down 3 VC-to-Captain-level shinigami. After which, Rukia and Renji finally enter the fry.

It's worth mentioning that both Renji and Rukia have normal black shinigami clothes under their new clothes, so it seems that Ichigo is the only one that has now white ones under his coat.

Oh right, as already mentioned, Hashvalth's "B" might for "The Balance", since beside his speech, he often puts up his sword before himself in a horizontal line, as if he was scaling something.
    Last edited by Zero; 11-27-2013 at 02:51 PM.

I hope Rukia has a Bankai now. I know it's a bit unlikely, but she could have used the 3 days method, or a better version of it. We've seen Urahara copied almost everything he had from the Soul King's realm, so why not the bankai traning method?

^Its not that unlikely, she's needed a Bankai for a while, I think now is a perfect time for her to get one.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

The 3 guys that were just crushed by that fatso in the mask each had a Bankai (one broken plus two-semi-confirmed), so why wouldn't Rukia have it as well at this point ? Especially after that training, or even the time-skip (maybe she simply hadn't the chance to even use it after time-skip). Not to mention that if guys from 2nd-4th position managed to obtain Bankai (Hisagi being 2nd or 3th rank, Ikkau being 3th and Yumichika being 4th), then Rukia at least also should have obtained one, so that at least one girl/women from VC-class fighters also had one .

I didn't expect Ikkaku to lose that easily. I hope they weren't destroyed. What I expect did happen is that the Wrestler Dude(WD) jumped them with their backs turned and in that moment got them pinned for the 3 point count. Sounds retarded, well WG looks retarded. Also, if thats the case, I expect that all three will crawl out of the rubble with minor cuts and bruises and launch a counter. I don't expect Rukia and Renji to be locked in a big battle so soon after arriving.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I think the scales have something to do with wanderiech. Bach is probably most powerful when the scales are slighty balanced in his favor. Also, a large enough tip in the balance could mean the destruction of Wanderiech, which could also destroy Soul Society. I see it as yin/yang. Even the moon cast a shadow. If one is destroyed then so is the other.

I don't think Bach is so much trying to eliminate the shinigami, anymore than replace them. This also gives them access to SKR.

Has anyone noticed that the only SR's/Quincy that have swords are Hashvalth and Bach? Me think's they may have originally been shinigami.

not the best chapter, but Ikkaku & Co received a super elbow drop. Cheng Du & Robot guy were off'ed, Hashvalth & Shunsui delayed their battle, and Rukiya & Renji made quite an entrance.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid