Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    This fictional character in this fictional universe is veeery aware of what he just sacrificed by becoming mortal. And I'm sure you all know it wasn't just so he could feel his heart beating again. He is about to show us why he is final villain material. Madara doesn't do anything without purpose. His elaborate plans span over decades. He is confident in whatever he's about to do, and I personally cannot wait to see what he is about to unleash!

Somehow, I don't believe this was Madaras trump card. I mean, he tried before and it failed, and THEN he spoke of his trump card. Because it failed the first time. And he calls it a 'trump card"? Doesn't make any sense.

I hope he manages to get Hashirama on his side, or at least be in control of him somehow It's really closing in on the ending now, Madara is the final villain, and no more Rin flashbacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So was Obito for some reason going to use Rinne Tensei on Jiraiya, or was he simply talking about Jiraiya's influence while using Rinne Tensei on the Shinobi he'd killed. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if he revived more than just Madara. And I bet he can revive more people because of the Gedo statue within him.
    He was talking about Jiraiya's influence. Kabuto already said Jiraiya couldn't be brought back with Edo Tensei because he couldn't recover his body from the depths of Amekagure. Coincidentally, Nagato could only bring back those he killed. So the same would apply to Obito.

Does anyone think that Madara will still have the Hashirama power up? Or will he bust out some Jutsu that not even Hashirama knew he had? But I'm hoping Sasuke will go one on one with him also. Kishimoto already said that Itachi was more powerful than Madara so it stands to reason that Sasuke will surpass Itachi as the strongest Uchiha. Even though Sasuke is a whiny lil emo, I have Sasuke handing Madara his ass on a silver platter.

I think the next few chapters Sasuke will be the star and Naruto will be on the backburner long enough for Sasuke to learn a few thing from Madara and maybe take his place as the main villain.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

As somebody said before at least now we can have a break from Obito's love for Rin. TBH I liked the way Kishi wrapped that up with Naruto being the one to enlighten Obito to the fact that the real Rin wouldn't accept him as he is, hence the need to make a real doll in her likeness in genjutsu wonderland.

Now we can move on to the baddest of the bad, Madara Uchiha and the pain that came from losing all of his brothers and then his clan. This is surely one character whose heart Naruto can't touch. Like everyone else I am dying to see the exchanges that will happen between Madara and the young Uchiha who is believed to have the potential to surpass him one day.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    He was talking about Jiraiya's influence. Kabuto already said Jiraiya couldn't be brought back with Edo Tensei because he couldn't recover his body from the depths of Amekagure. Coincidentally, Nagato could only bring back those he killed. So the same would apply to Obito.

Does anyone think that Madara will still have the Hashirama power up? Or will he bust out some Jutsu that not even Hashirama knew he had? But I'm hoping Sasuke will go one on one with him also. Kishimoto already said that Itachi was more powerful than Madara so it stands to reason that Sasuke will surpass Itachi as the strongest Uchiha. Even though Sasuke is a whiny lil emo, I have Sasuke handing Madara his ass on a silver platter.

I think the next few chapters Sasuke will be the star and Naruto will be on the backburner long enough for Sasuke to learn a few thing from Madara and maybe take his place as the main villain.

I believe Itachi stated that the Madara he knew was a mere shell of what he use to be, and that he was stronger. Both Minato and Itachi mistook Obito for Madara. The actual Madara is said to be the strongest Uchiha in history, and it kind of goes without say. Itachi however, is a genius without compare. Madara on the other hand, has a second nature for all forms of combat as well. As he is now, Sasuke isn't at all strong enough to take down Madara, but I do believe you are right in saying that he will one day be the strongest Uchiha in history.

It will be interesting to see how Madara intends to fight the entire alliance. He is stronger than he has ever been but as many people have already mentioned, without Edo Tensei he is at a much greater risk of being killed. Another problem is that he is up against a force that is far greater than what he faced before. Madara may be a lot more powerful than when he fought Hashirama but its hard to see how he can win under these circumstances. He is facing the most powerful army ever assembled and I don't see how he will be able to use the Juubi since the Bijuu have all been freed.

He will be fighting against the 5 Kage (who have already fought him once and thus learned a lot about his fighting style), The former Hokage's who are all Edo Tensei and thus cannot be killed, Naruto (who has never been more powerful), , Sasuke (who has many of the same techniques as him and who can merge his Susanoo with Naruto's Kyuubi form), Orochimaru (who also seems to be more powerful than before and seems to know a lot about Madara's powers. Also, the hundreds of other Alliance Ninja. To top it all off, the freed Bijuu now seem to be willing to ally themselves with Naruto and help them to perform techniques that would otherwise be impossible. If Gaara is able to combine his powers with Shukaku he will also be on a who new level of power.

Madara is doubtlessly the strongest Ninja alive but I don't see how he could possibly win against the allies baring some unforeseen miracle. Hashirama was able to defeat Madara even when Madara combined his power with the Full 9-Tails. Now he has the Rinnegan and Hashirama's cells which outweighs the 9-tails but definitely not enough to take on the force that he is up against now. I really don't see how he can win unless he can somehow seal the Bijuu inside himself (which doesn't seem likely under the circumstances).

I think that Madara will use his powers to escape. It is obvious that Madara planned for the worst, he hasn't been surprised by anything that has happened so far. Everything that Akatsuki did seems to have been part of Madara's plan, I am betting that there is still a lot more to what they did than we have seen. From the start this whole scenario has been full of holes. Obito's obsession with Sasuke, the Giant Lotus, the collection of Sharingans, none of those things really add up. Based on what we have seen Obito didn't end up using Sasuke much at all in the end, so why was he so obsessed with him? Why did he get Itachi to wipe out the Uchiha clan? So many of the things that happened around the time of the War didn't make any sense considering how things turned out. Obito had no apparent motive for doing many of the things he did and since Madara has been dead for awhile it is hard to say how much of what Obito ended up doing was dictated by him.

Madara's motives are very strange. Obito's sad pathetic reality made the whole Moon's Eye plan make sense for him but the whole thing seems out of place for Madara. Madara seems to love battle, he enjoys conflict and lording over others. I guess to him the Moon's Eye plan could simply be the ultimate idea of power but for him to be pursuing a world without war just seems out of character. I really think there has to be more to his plan than he has let on. We still don't know all of the details of what is on the Sage's tablet. It is also interesting that Sasuke saw the tablet but so far we haven't really seen anything to indicate how he feels about it. Sasuke must also be hiding something. Another thing I am curious about is whether Madara himself has actually seen the full tablet. We know that only someone with the Rinnegan can see the whole tablet but Madara was only shown to have seen it with the Eternal Mangekyou. After he saw it he left the Leaf Village and nothing has ever been shown to indicate that he returned after having obtained the Rinnegan. Considering he didn't awaken the Rinnegan until near the end of his life it seems rather unlikely. Although its hard to say for certain since his powers were obviously substantial even back then.

Madara spent most of his life hidden in the shadows, I suspect he did far more than simply grow Zetsu clones and cultivate Hashirama's cells. I think it is interesting that the Giant Lotus he grew strongly resembles the God Tree. Could it be that Madara was eventually planning to create his own God Tree? Now the the Bijuu have been pulled from the God Tree I have to wonder what his plan is to get them back into it. The whole situation seems like a big failure on his part but by the way he is acting it seems like everything is going according to plan for him. There is still so much about Madara that we don't know. For example, how did he survive his battle with Hashirama and what are his other Mangekyou abilities? There must be a reason why Kishimoto hasn't revealed those answers yet.

Even though there is a chance that this could be the final portion of the story I suspect that there is still quite a way to go. There are too many big questions that haven't been answered, such as, what happened to the Whirlpool Village, who destroyed it and why. What is Orochimaru's goal and what are his plans to obtain it. What is Sasuke's destiny. We keep hearing how Sasuke is important but so far he has just been collecting the pieces that others have gathered. Sasuke has a lot of power but nothing really new. There must be some reason for why everyone believes that Sasuke is important and what gives him the right to surpass seemingly superior Uchiha like Madara and Itachi. How will Naruto do what the Rikudou could not? I feel the story really hinges on the God Tree and the Rikudou. Even if Madara is defeated in this battle, the biggest problems will still remain. Since the Fruit was stolen from the God Tree the world has been out of balance. The Rikudou did not solve the problem he just made it more manageable by splitting the Juubi's power. I think that in the end the God Tree must be restored to its original form, and be allowed to bear fruit again, the Fruit being taken was really the catalyst for everything that followed. In order for lasting peace to be restored to the world, I think that whatever was taken from the God Tree must somehow be restored. It is interesting to me the major villains in the series have all been about recreating the power of the Rikudou but it is that power that was taken from the God Tree. I think it might be interesting if Sasuke were eventually to recreate that power completely but then need to be sacrificed by returning that power to the Tree. It would be an interesting way of redeeming him.

I think Madara goal is beyond the Sage's power, the true power of a god, immortal, able to create worlds within worlds, universes within universes, he wants to be a god. I think Madara is going to ether seal the tailed beast or escape and plan. He's way to out numbered, and about to be out classed, if the Tailed Beast help the Kages, then Madara will be tired, and will died. They don't have to seal him, they can give him everything they have and he'll eventually tire out and get killed. Madara needs a power of a god quick, and ether Naruto "Most Likely" or Sasuke have to find a way to battle him. "Just a Theory"

Madara will control the Shinsu. Perhaps he will re-absorb its missing chakra, perhaps he is already able to initiate the Genjutsu. Either way, that tree is his key to maintaining a threatening presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I think Madara goal is beyond the Sage's power, the true power of a god, immortal, able to create worlds within worlds, universes within universes, he wants to be a god.
    Yeah, I think it is quite likely that Madara's real goal has more to do with becoming a god than it does with creating a peaceful world.

I think Madara is going to either seal the tailed beast or escape and plan.
    Agreed. Although, I really don't see how he will have time to seal the Beasts, especially with the entire alliance there to protect them. It would take a lot more power than anything that he has shown up until this point.

He's way to out numbered, and about to be out classed, if the Tailed Beast help the Kages, then Madara will be tired, and will died. They don't have to seal him, they can give him everything they have and he'll eventually tire out and get killed. Madara needs a power of a god quick, and ether Naruto "Most Likely" or Sasuke have to find a way to battle him. "Just a Theory"
    The only way I can see Madara fighting the allies at this point is if he is somehow able to gain control of the Bijuu. Since Madara taught Obito almost everything he knew, I think it is safe to assume that he can do everything Obito did on a far greater level. If Madara can somehow use the chakra chains and the Rinnegan to take control of the Bijuu again he might be able to turn the tide back in his favor. After all Madara doesn't have a lot of Obito's weaknesses and he can also do incredible things that Obito could not. If Madara can take control of the tailed beasts and Armor them all with Susanoo, that might be too much for the allies to handle. We have also seen Madara use Wood clones to create many Susanoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Madara will control the Shinsu. Perhaps he will re-absorb its missing chakra, perhaps he is already able to initiate the Genjutsu. Either way, that tree is his key to maintaining a threatening presence.
    It seems unlikely to me that he would be able to use the Genjutsu after all of the Bijuu have been freed. It was enough of a stretch to believe that the technique could be performed without the 8 and 9-tails.

If Madara can use the Shinsu Senju combined with Susanoo, that would be a monster of an attack but still not enough to beat the whole allied force. Hashirama alone is enough to slow Madara down and with a dozen other Kage level ninja to provide support, there is just no way that I can see him matching that. Unless he could somehow take control of Orochimaru with Genjutsu and get him to end the Edo Tensei. Considering Itachi was able to do it against Kabuto, it probably isn't much of a stretch to assume that Madara could pull it off.

I am also wondering what will happen to Obito's eyes. Obito has the Mangekyou and the Rinnegan, I highly doubt that Madara is willing to just leave those behind without a fight. I could also understand if Orochimaru caused some chaos and attempted to get those eyes. A lot is really relying on Orochimaru right now since he controls the Edo Tensei. If he decided to end the technique or use some of the Kages for his own means it could definitely cause some chaos. It is also interesting to note how persistent Sasuke has been about trying to get close to Obito. Maybe he has finally realized what he needs to do to awaken his own Rinnegan and Obito's body has all the ingredients he needs. Sasuke could easily take Obito's body and use a reverse summoning to escape. Without Sasuke and Orochimaru on their side the Allies would have a far lower chance of taking on Madara.

Good Point. I wonder if Madara has a goal beyond his first plan. Once he dies then beast will be unsealed, and we don't know if the Shinju will be able to keep the world under its control. Madara has to seal the beast within him.... and he needs a way to be immortal...