Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto 656 Discussion / 657 Predictions

Madara reborn, nice. Clearly the rebirth is still in transition. I also wonder why Madara is relieved to be in his old body free from Edo Tensei? Is it because he needs to be alive for the 10 tails to be sealed in him(yes its confirmed, but he would need to reseal all the 9 beasts again). Also, why would he give up on his invincible, hashirama-enhanced body for his original one? Hmm.

I guess the key to this fight will be Obito rising up against Madara, assuming the jutsu didn't kill him. Hopefully we get some Sasuke v Madara action.

I wonder if the truth is perhaps Madara was not able to use his full power as an Edo tensei cause I remember Tobirama mentioned that both him and Hashirama were almost brought back with their full strength.

So it's kind of a trade off where he becomes more powerful but looses his immortality and limitless chakra.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So was Obito for some reason going to use Rinne Tensei on Jiraiya, or was he simply talking about Jiraiya's influence while using Rinne Tensei on the Shinobi he'd killed. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if he revived more than just Madara. And I bet he can revive more people because of the Gedo statue within him.

i called a jiraiya comeback a couple of weeks ago!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So was Obito for some reason going to use Rinne Tensei on Jiraiya, or was he simply talking about Jiraiya's influence while using Rinne Tensei on the Shinobi he'd killed. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if he revived more than just Madara. And I bet he can revive more people because of the Gedo statue within him.
    He was talking about Jiraiya's influence. Kabuto already said Jiraiya couldn't be brought back with Edo Tensei because he couldn't recover his body from the depths of Amekagure. Coincidentally, Nagato could only bring back those he killed. So the same would apply to Obito.

Does anyone think that Madara will still have the Hashirama power up? Or will he bust out some Jutsu that not even Hashirama knew he had? But I'm hoping Sasuke will go one on one with him also. Kishimoto already said that Itachi was more powerful than Madara so it stands to reason that Sasuke will surpass Itachi as the strongest Uchiha. Even though Sasuke is a whiny lil emo, I have Sasuke handing Madara his ass on a silver platter.

I think the next few chapters Sasuke will be the star and Naruto will be on the backburner long enough for Sasuke to learn a few thing from Madara and maybe take his place as the main villain.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    He was talking about Jiraiya's influence. Kabuto already said Jiraiya couldn't be brought back with Edo Tensei because he couldn't recover his body from the depths of Amekagure. Coincidentally, Nagato could only bring back those he killed. So the same would apply to Obito.

Does anyone think that Madara will still have the Hashirama power up? Or will he bust out some Jutsu that not even Hashirama knew he had? But I'm hoping Sasuke will go one on one with him also. Kishimoto already said that Itachi was more powerful than Madara so it stands to reason that Sasuke will surpass Itachi as the strongest Uchiha. Even though Sasuke is a whiny lil emo, I have Sasuke handing Madara his ass on a silver platter.

I think the next few chapters Sasuke will be the star and Naruto will be on the backburner long enough for Sasuke to learn a few thing from Madara and maybe take his place as the main villain.

I believe Itachi stated that the Madara he knew was a mere shell of what he use to be, and that he was stronger. Both Minato and Itachi mistook Obito for Madara. The actual Madara is said to be the strongest Uchiha in history, and it kind of goes without say. Itachi however, is a genius without compare. Madara on the other hand, has a second nature for all forms of combat as well. As he is now, Sasuke isn't at all strong enough to take down Madara, but I do believe you are right in saying that he will one day be the strongest Uchiha in history.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Obito tried to use Rinne Tensei the same way as Nagato had used it, but Black Zetsu took over him and forced him to resurrect Madara. Then again, knowing Obito, he might have also managed to resurrect those that died in this war... or not.

So, Garaa is preparing to do the 8-Bijuu Style Sealing Jutsu, does this mean that he will use multiple elements, like acid, magma, sand and the like in order to completely seal Madara ? It would be pretty neat if they managed to seal him in a crystallized state, so that Madara could witness the new age that Naruto is about to bring and then at the end change his mind.

Seems like Madara revived with a new and youthful Body replacing the Edotensei body, and he is still at the place Hashirama is. SO he hasn't used the Hashirama clone.

Apparently Rinnetensei can create a Body for the Ressurected Person. Looks like well see a brand new fight with Uchiha Madara flinging Huge Shinar Tenseis everywhere, plus he'll also have Hashirama's cells seeing as his reinnegans are intact.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I see one possible problem to madara's 'true rebirth'.

as an Edo tensei, he had infinite chakra, and a body that reconstructed itself. unless preta path (I think I have that right) allows him to use any chakra he absorbs and the statue replenishes his body constantly, he doesn't have either anymore.

But still, now is probably going to be a good time for Naruto to get the other half of Kurama's chakra from his dad
    come fight my brute here