Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ^That is true, but in all the fights he's been in he hasn't been scratched unless he wanted to be. However, there is another downside to his resurrection, He now has limited chakra. Though really, that won't matter once he is the Juubi's Jinchuuriki.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Ok, if Madara gets back his original body instead of the Edo body, shouldn't he lose his hashirama cells? His edo body was altered by Kabuto, and IIRC, Madara unlocked the Rinnegan on his own, without Hashirama's cells. So I have to think that this Rinnegan he's using is his own that he unlocked prior to his death.

Another thing, Madara's reaction in this chapter indicated that he knew exactly when Black Zetsu would grab Obito. How can he know this if he sealed a isolated part of himself into black zetsu. Their consciousness should not be linked. Does this mean that Madara is a great sensor type as well? And If so, how did Naruto not feel Black Zetsu coming in for the grab? Hmm.

In the end, Madara won't be fighting as merely "himself" for long. He's going to power up using Hashirama's Sage techniques, then take control of the Shinju. And it doesn't look like he'll have all THAT much trouble, because Naruto/Sasuke are still recovering chakra. Even the virtually inexhaustible Edo Hashirama was panting. So the heavy-hitters are out. Even so, is hard to see how Madara will take on the Alliance... Perhaps I'm underrating him after watching Obito fighting for so long as the Juubi Jinchuuriki.

I'd like to see Madara create a Mokuton Golem and cover it with his Susano'o.

Madara with limited chakra sound like a petty excuse to give the alliance a victory. He could easily pull out the all Edo Tensei soul out. He can easily conquer the alliance after removing the the Hokage out the picture. It make no sense for him to fall like Obito. Why would Kishi write the same story again, I don't think he have time to assimilate all the bijuu to summon the juubi. It will be a battle with a lot of chaos, enough chaos to rebuild the shonobi world. This battle can strengthen or weaken Naruto and Sasuke bond. Hokage will play a Guardian role before leaving. Hopefully, both Naruto and Sasuke unlocked more hidden potential via bijuu, Madara, and The Hokage's.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Ok, if Madara gets back his original body instead of the Edo body, shouldn't he lose his hashirama cells? His edo body was altered by Kabuto, and IIRC, Madara unlocked the Rinnegan on his own, without Hashirama's cells. So I have to think that this Rinnegan he's using is his own that he unlocked prior to his death.

Another thing, Madara's reaction in this chapter indicated that he knew exactly when Black Zetsu would grab Obito. How can he know this if he sealed a isolated part of himself into black zetsu. Their consciousness should not be linked. Does this mean that Madara is a great sensor type as well? And If so, how did Naruto not feel Black Zetsu coming in for the grab? Hmm.
    Not so, Madara unlocked the Rinnegan after stealing Hashirama cells during their battle.

I have a Gut feelling that the New Madara will be Immensely more powerfull than the EdoTensei Madara, I think the entire conversation btwn Madara and Kabuto about the Secretes of Madara's body was hinting at that.

Obito will die from using Rinnetensei, plus being weakened from Bijuu removal, Madara will become host of the Shinju, he'll add its life force to his own, plus Hashirama's Sage powers.

It is hard to see how he'll take back the Bijuus, but at this moment Madara does have surprise on his side, and the Heavy hitters are all exhausted.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

@Paul, thanks for that bit of info. It makes alot more sense now. Even with the heavy hitters being exhausted atm, It be really shameful if the remaining hokages, kages and top rank shinobi allow Madara to move easily. Sure, I expect they are no match for him, but I'd still believe that they would be able to delay him for a bit while the big boys recover.

Also, now that Madara is "alive", is there a possibility that Hashirama finds the Hashirama clone and implants his consciousness into it, thereby becoming "alive" as well. Assuming an Edo Hshirama is weaker than an alive Hashirama, it would provide a means to recover Yamato and power up as well.

I think Kishi wrote himself into a corner. If Madara is indeed the main/final villain, I expect Naruto and Sasuke to play a major role in taking him down, but the fact that Hashi and Madara have been intertwined for so long, I'd hate to see Madara outdo him.

Well the Manga Stream version backs up my original thoughts as Madara literately says he can fight at full strength now. So I imagine he will use his Rinnegan jutsu abilties more often now. I wondered why Madara was only using Susanoo fighting Hashirama but maybe he was partly limited how effectively he could manage its power.

The bijuu are heading towards Madara which is extremely dangerous for them.

Also Obito should still be able to survive since he has the Jyuubi body that even kept Madara alive at old age.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i called a jiraiya comeback a couple of weeks ago!!

Hmmm! I wonder. Obito could survive if the Black Zetsu dies instead. After all Black Zetsu is a living being, and it was he/it that did the RT.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yay welcome back Neji! lol only to get stabbed by a flying spear again. Maybe Madara will use his Sharingan to control all the Bijuu again like how he did in the beginning, idk why Obito didn't do it, he could have but he just chained them up and stuff. Either way im glad we are moving on with the story line, this was getting too stale and girly with all the emotional battles etc. Please someone blow up that big gross flower, if anything it will slow down Madara for a few minutes before he grows it back again. I wonder if his true plan is the moons eye plan or was that just Obito's? Or maybe Madara is crueler and just wants to be back to life so he can be a ruler again and starts wars etc. I hope he resurrects his old buddy Hashirama too XD
    A pie in the sky?