Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 656 Discussion / 657 Predictions

Madara reborn, nice. Clearly the rebirth is still in transition. I also wonder why Madara is relieved to be in his old body free from Edo Tensei? Is it because he needs to be alive for the 10 tails to be sealed in him(yes its confirmed, but he would need to reseal all the 9 beasts again). Also, why would he give up on his invincible, hashirama-enhanced body for his original one? Hmm.

I guess the key to this fight will be Obito rising up against Madara, assuming the jutsu didn't kill him. Hopefully we get some Sasuke v Madara action.

I wonder if the truth is perhaps Madara was not able to use his full power as an Edo tensei cause I remember Tobirama mentioned that both him and Hashirama were almost brought back with their full strength.

So it's kind of a trade off where he becomes more powerful but looses his immortality and limitless chakra.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So was Obito for some reason going to use Rinne Tensei on Jiraiya, or was he simply talking about Jiraiya's influence while using Rinne Tensei on the Shinobi he'd killed. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if he revived more than just Madara. And I bet he can revive more people because of the Gedo statue within him.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Obito tried to use Rinne Tensei the same way as Nagato had used it, but Black Zetsu took over him and forced him to resurrect Madara. Then again, knowing Obito, he might have also managed to resurrect those that died in this war... or not.

So, Garaa is preparing to do the 8-Bijuu Style Sealing Jutsu, does this mean that he will use multiple elements, like acid, magma, sand and the like in order to completely seal Madara ? It would be pretty neat if they managed to seal him in a crystallized state, so that Madara could witness the new age that Naruto is about to bring and then at the end change his mind.

Seems like Madara revived with a new and youthful Body replacing the Edotensei body, and he is still at the place Hashirama is. SO he hasn't used the Hashirama clone.

Apparently Rinnetensei can create a Body for the Ressurected Person. Looks like well see a brand new fight with Uchiha Madara flinging Huge Shinar Tenseis everywhere, plus he'll also have Hashirama's cells seeing as his reinnegans are intact.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I see one possible problem to madara's 'true rebirth'.

as an Edo tensei, he had infinite chakra, and a body that reconstructed itself. unless preta path (I think I have that right) allows him to use any chakra he absorbs and the statue replenishes his body constantly, he doesn't have either anymore.

But still, now is probably going to be a good time for Naruto to get the other half of Kurama's chakra from his dad
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    I see one possible problem to madara's 'true rebirth'.

as an Edo tensei, he had infinite chakra, and a body that reconstructed itself. unless preta path (I think I have that right) allows him to use any chakra he absorbs and the statue replenishes his body constantly, he doesn't have either anymore.

But still, now is probably going to be a good time for Naruto to get the other half of Kurama's chakra from his dad
    You are of course correct. However, Madara is a true warrior, and I believe he would be more than happy to fight as himself, than as an Edo Tensei. Also, Madara is going to take over the Geddou Mazou from Obito, his life force would then supersede Hashirama's.

Recall what happened when Madara defeated the 5 kages, when he used the six paths, he could summon meteors and neutralize Futon Rassen Shuriken. Franlky, Madara could defeat the Allied Shinobis with a few Shinra Tenseis. Rest assured my friend, Madara has it all covered, and he is now a far more deadly foe than when he was an ET.

The Allied forces will be in serious Doo-Doo once Madara Enters into the Geddou Mazou.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Awww I would've liked to see Obito do a Nagato but that dastardly Madara was one step ahead of every body, fucking kuro zetsu. Now that he's used Obito up he's free to reclaim gedo mazou and use it to try and gobble up the bijuu, and then there's that damn rinnegan, if he's able to use it like Nagato did then he could it to steal chakra as well as spam shinra tensei or banshoutenin. And his hashirama cells would probably give him the ability to heal with out seals. For this series to have an ending that is anything but bleak and unbelievably depressing then the shinobi alliance has to find a way of defeating him before he can become the juubi jinchuuriki because that's the point where he'll be invincible.

Couple of thoughts, now that I've read both versions. Madara regaining his body is a mixed thing. I mean, yeah, he's more powerful than before, and is able to become the 10-tails jinchuuriki. But, his arrogance is blinding him to an obvious fact: since he's alive, he can be killed. No having to go through multiple failed attempts to seal him or anything. Sure, he can use Izanagi, but unless it's different for someone with the Rinnegan, he can only do it twice. Even then, Sasuke knows how to use Izanami, and I'm fairly sure that the current Sasuke would be willing to use it to stop Madara.

We also don't know that Obito is going to die at this moment. Yes, the jutsu was cast, but Obito also has the Geddo inside of him. That might extend his life long enough to do something to stop Madara, or at least interfere with his plans. Not to mention, the jutsu didn't go through the same performance that it did when Nagato used it. http://www.mangapanda.com/93-454-2/n...apter-449.html So it's possible that the fact that Madara's spirit was already in this world, might have altered the impact of the technique on Obito.